Female firefighter

atariblue

Literotica Guru
A young girl joins the local fire company. She comes from a long line of family members who worked to protect the community as firefighters. She will become the first female of the family to do so. Joining the all male Hook and Ladder North Co., Unit 69 would be a chance a lifetime to work with some top of the field professionals. At least that's what she thinks. It turns out the firefighters are a bunch of horndogs. She experiences plenty of rude sexual comments. Not one to give up she preservars. Eventually she becomes a top ranking firefighter and the firehouse fucktoy.

Details

Need to flesh out the details. Lots of opportunities for harness and hose work.

The fire fighters exam is physically difficult, even for men. Recently, some departments have changed the rules to make it easier for women. Maybe she was tested at a department that did not have the rule change & she was still able to pass...a first for the department.

Might be because she is 6'2" and was a fitness model for a couple years. Or maybe she served in the military. She's strong but not masculine looking: kinda like her, or her, or her, or maybe her.

And I'm not positive, but firemen work 4 days on, 3 days off. Since the firehouse is nearly 100 years old, there is not a separate room for her. She has to sleep in the bunkhouse with the other 11 firemen. There's a communal shower also so they've had to make accommodations for her so she can shower alone...either before or after the others. One more thing...it's July, the firehouse is located in Miami and their air conditioner just went on the fritz.

There is definitely a story in there somewhere.

Last edited:
I'm picturing a bukkake scene where she is lying on the floor naked, screaming, "I'm on fire! I'm on fire! Blast me with your hoses!" And the men are standing around jerking off onto her. Or maybe pissing on her, if you're into that.

I had a fire fighter story idea similar to this, however the roles were reversed.

A male fire fighter enters a burning building and saves a damsel in distress and upon coming out gets his 15 minutes of fame on TV and the media, the problem is, he has already had his 15 minutes of fame for doing so before. He is not a hero at all but a predator, who spies pretty young woman and then sets fire to their apartments and then returns to "save them."

The arson investigator following a string of burglaries,notes how this one fire fighter saves a lot of woman, something few firefighters do in their career and the chase is on.

In the meantime, the firefighter stays in contact with the woman he saved and ultimately seduces her, and why not, he saved her life so why shouldn't she give him the ultimate sexual gratification with her...even doing things she might not normally agree too.

As the clues add up to who and why is starting these fires and the arson investigator gets close to the firefighter, the woman falls head over heels in love with her hero. He even takes her from the cheap motel room her rental insurance company put her up in, and allows her to stay at his late grandmother's home in the country. But it is only for one more kinky bout of sex as he is growing bored of her and wants another damsel to save.

Ultimately the arson investigator tracks the two down to the old estate and gets the firefighter before he kills the woman. Bound up and naked, she offers herself for the real hero (the arson investigator) despite their age differences, but the story ends in a cliff hanger, not knowing if the man enjoys her offered gratitude.

(If someone wishes to write this story, please do).

A young girl joins the local fire company. She comes from a long line of family members who worked to protect the community as firefighters. She will become the first female of the family to do so. Joining the all male Hook and Ladder North Co., Unit 69 would be a chance a lifetime to work with some top of the field professionals. At least that's what she thinks. It turns out the firefighters are a bunch of horndogs. She experiences plenty of rude sexual comments. Not one to give up she preservars. Eventually she becomes a top ranking firefighter and the firehouse fucktoy.

if I was writing a scene i'd have her hold onto the metal pole (you've seen movies) and her bottomless so her ass is at the right angle and they line up and one by one they ass fuck her. gape her senseless.

Last edited:
I'm picturing a bukkake scene where she is lying on the floor naked, screaming, "I'm on fire! I'm on fire! Blast me with your hoses!" And the men are standing around jerking off onto her. Or maybe pissing on her, if you're into that.

Bukkake and pissing would be appropriate for the story, and she of course could not clean off the semen from her hair and face for at least a day, but she would have to clean up the urine and the men's washroom—maybe lick the urinal with her tongue.

Yeah, sickening: but some guys here might be into that—just helping the idea along.
:rolleyes:

She just takes the cum shower, but right after the alarm went off so they all have to get back to work, including her so off she goes geets her uniform on no time to clean off amd spends the rest of the day covered in the stations cum.

Back