The Sexuality of Women in Their 40's and 50's

Interest peaked

Fascinating thread. Enjoying reading the ladies' posts.
Pity none of you are Down Under
40's is a great sexual age for a woman. And 50's

baby

tell us about those thoughts in that pretty little head of yours, please!

Wish I lived in your neighborhood! :p

I have good neighbors but my goodness do they gossip. If I go to the grocery store and forget to put on makeup I will get a call before dinner asking if I am ok because a friend of a friend said I looked like I wasn't feeling well.

One of these evenings when hubs is home I swear I am going to dress up like the cheapest whore to ever adorn a light post and prance down the street until I fall off my heels and break both ankles.

I am there too! I have reached a point where I don't care what anyone else says, thinks or does. It's none of their business and life is too short. Pfflyer, opportunity will find you more and more, I am sure of it. Anyone who doesn't want a taste of our deliciousness is losing out, and luckily a lot of guys realize that!
I'll say it again, and for my own benefit, even... When I complain it's not always because it's me whose missing out, you know. Someone... somebody else... often, it's more like somebody else... is missing out on me.:devil:
Thanks for the reminder, DarkLisa. :cool: :rose:

I have good neighbors but my goodness do they gossip. If I go to the grocery store and forget to put on makeup I will get a call before dinner asking if I am ok because a friend of a friend said I looked like I wasn't feeling well.

One of these evenings when hubs is home I swear I am going to dress up like the cheapest whore to ever adorn a light post and prance down the street until I fall off my heels and break both ankles.

Strut instead....less chance of breaking your ankles than prancing!

My experience is, as a women in her early 50's is, well, I don't know where to start. I want sex, I don't want sex. I get mad a lot. I cry. I'm in good shape, my hubby wants me, but my body is changing. So there. I deal. Good days and bad days.

My wife, 52, isn't quite a sex machine (yet), but she definitely gets wetter and cums more from intercourse than in earlier years. She is getting a little more aggressive and sexual. She has squirted once and her tits have become more sensitive and connected to her clit. It's better. And I am hoping it will get better.

My wife, 52, isn't quite a sex machine (yet), but she definitely gets wetter and cums more from intercourse than in earlier years. She is getting a little more aggressive and sexual. She has squirted once and her tits have become more sensitive and connected to her clit. It's better. And I am hoping it will get better.

SM, I'm a bit further down that same road. At risk of stating the obvious: more than ever she will value all you have to say about her looks, her personality, her shape, her abilities, her sensuous responses to you ... speak to her like a goddess ... and her inner sex machine will purr, and pounce, and eat you alive ...

Si ;)

I am definitely more sexual now tht Im in my 40's. I am more experimental, but in saying that, its via having more self confidence. Part of me joining Lit was to expand my sexual repetoir and be insipred by the sexual adventures and accounts posted here by others:heart:

Oh and I should add to the above post that Im extremely lucky in having a partner that is still as horny as when we 1st met!!:heart:

Oh and I should add to the above post that Im extremely lucky in having a partner that is still as horny as when we 1st met!!:heart:

I'm just surmising from your post elsewhere, Flower, that he has a white business shirt. I'm enjoying choosing which item you mentioned there came off first; I guess not the smile ...

Si ;)

I am thoroughly enjoying this thread. I wonder if any of the mature single ladies want to have fun with a nice guy like me?

I have read many times that women reach their sexual peak much later than men. I would say this is why you see a lot of women dating guys 10-15 years younger than them.

I have read many times that women reach their sexual peak much later than men. I would say this is why you see a lot of women dating guys 10-15 years younger than them.

and your Avatar, Lover, is one deliciously erotic symbol of that truth. I can hear it!

Si ;)

I'll say it again, and for my own benefit, even... When I complain it's not always because it's me whose missing out, you know. Someone... somebody else... often, it's more like somebody else... is missing out on me.:devil:
Thanks for the reminder, DarkLisa. :cool: :rose:

Oh girl, preach it. I told one of my earliest Lit friends once in a private convo that I felt like a gift that no one has taken the time to open, and that if someone only would pause to see they'd be amazed at what they find.....

Oh. Please, please take pictures and share here when you do it. Not of you, but of all of *them* :devil: lol Try to arrange it so you fall right on someone's erection when you break your ankles, that'll really make 'em talk. :rolleyes:

My experience is, as a women in her early 50's is, well, I don't know where to start. I want sex, I don't want sex. I get mad a lot. I cry. I'm in good shape, my hubby wants me, but my body is changing. So there. I deal. Good days and bad days.

I'm glad you're dealing, and I hope things even out for you soon so you have many more good days than bad. :rose:

I am definitely more sexual now tht Im in my 40's. I am more experimental, but in saying that, its via having more self confidence. Part of me joining Lit was to expand my sexual repetoir and be insipred by the sexual adventures and accounts posted here by others:heart:

That's exactly why I started posting here too. Self-confidence combined with a heavy dose of I don't give a shit brought me to these forums.

I have always heard that too. I wonder how much of it is a physical peak and how much of it is having more energy because we're actually sleeping again, etc....and have even a smidgen of time to think about ourselves again.

I'm just surmising from your post elsewhere, Flower, that he has a white business shirt. I'm enjoying choosing which item you mentioned there came off first; I guess not the smile ...

Si ;)

Yes, he has many white business shirts! If you must know, by bed time, I had chnged into more alluring attire!:heart:

40s have been fantastic... just wondering what the 50s will be like :(

40s have been fantastic... just wondering what the 50s will be like :(

the experience of my woman through her 50s? her words about our activity would be 'elegant, sophisticated, leisurely, intense, and still mind-blowing'. More of the same as 40's? No. A different kind of wonderful? Yes

Si

Last edited:
Yes, he has many white business shirts! If you must know, by bed time, I had chnged into more alluring attire!:heart:

I confess to being very allured by my woman wearing my shirt; just very loosely on her shoulders, you understand. Si ;)

My needs have only increased. Thankfully I have an understanding husband (who has kept himself up very well too) that does not mind sharing. I also have found as a bi woman that my need to "eat at the Y" has increased as well.

Pregnancy is off the table, so I can freely indulge my "anywhere anytime attitude" so much more readily. Gotta say, it's really been fun.

I wonder how much of it is a physical peak and how much of it is having more energy because we're actually sleeping again, etc....and have even a smidgen of time to think about ourselves again.

DarkLisa, I think you have hit the nail on the head here. For so many years I had babies and children hanging off me, pulling at me, grabbing, wanting to be picked up, etc. that when my husband tried to touch me, I felt like I wanted to throat punch him. I am finally starting to feel like an independent human again, trying to figure out what I want for myself, for the next half of my life.

No menopause here yet though, and I admit to some trepidation as to how that is all going to work out. Hopefully it doesn't shut down the shop.

My Mrs is very, very multiple. I don't keep count, but she hits the big O at least 10 times. When she's ready, she will go after me. As she's matured, she's become more "powerful", example at about 40 we discovered she could squirt. We discovered toys she likes, and she likes it when I buy them for her; a pair of vibrators to use together, a pair of red patent leather ankle strap heels she likes to fuck. She buys stuff too, and once in a while will discover something I can wear use on her (e.g. her watch). She just keeps getting more amazing as time goes by with what she can do and the level that she can do it. I'm the one who's in danger of being left behind.

Like a lot of the women who have posted, my sexual drive has increased incredibly since I hit my 40's and, like them, a lot has got to do with less time pressure from kids as they've got older, they're out of the house more giving more time/privacy, and I'm not having disturbed nights so I'm less tired.

But also I've found that I'm just more comfortable with myself, more confident and so more capable of saying exactly what I want. And ive started buying toys for us to use, and he's delighted. Ok, it's a bitch getting older but I try to stay in shape as much as I can so I feel happy in my own skin. After a desert of a sex life for a few years, it's now a daily occurrence, and much to my surprise and joy, I now enjoy the previously mythical multiple orgasms and female ejaculation. So you mums in your 30s - hang on in there. There could be a wonderful surprise around the corner!

My Mrs is very, very multiple. I don't keep count, but she hits the big O at least 10 times. When she's ready, she will go after me. As she's matured, she's become more "powerful", example at about 40 we discovered she could squirt. We discovered toys she likes, and she likes it when I buy them for her; a pair of vibrators to use together, a pair of red patent leather ankle strap heels she likes to fuck. She buys stuff too, and once in a while will discover something I can wear use on her (e.g. her watch). She just keeps getting more amazing as time goes by with what she can do and the level that she can do it. I'm the one who's in danger of being left behind.

Like a lot of the women who have posted, my sexual drive has increased incredibly since I hit my 40's and, like them, a lot has got to do with less time pressure from kids as they've got older, they're out of the house more giving more time/privacy, and I'm not having disturbed nights so I'm less tired.

But also I've found that I'm just more comfortable with myself, more confident and so more capable of saying exactly what I want. And ive started buying toys for us to use, and he's delighted. Ok, it's a bitch getting older but I try to stay in shape as much as I can so I feel happy in my own skin. After a desert of a sex life for a few years, it's now a daily occurrence, and much to my surprise and joy, I now enjoy the previously mythical multiple orgasms and female ejaculation. So you mums in your 30s - hang on in there. There could be a wonderful surprise around the corner!

I Love this Thread

Hearing from you ladies about the new things you are discovering and the things you are enjoying more, just confirms how much confident and passionate women excite me.

The confidence to explore...to learn....to experience new adventures. The passion to experiment with anal...oral....nipple play....whatever you want.

And the conviction to say "to hell with what others think"......

Enjoy your new awakening.....just don't forget us old bears......;)

My wife grew sexually into her mid 50's and we have had an incredible run.
She is more open, adventurous, daring, fun....and the list goes on.
The first time she had multiple orgasms, she had 13, I counted them and we were both shocked.
We play in the car, usually she starts it by getting me going and we just take it from there.
She has become such a sexual & sensual being, I often have a very difficult time keeping up with her.
I do my best and I do so love this sex machine!
Mature women ROCK!

Back