The Sexuality of Women in Their 40's and 50's

I would do everything I've never would have done before, and do all the things I've done before, better, and I would most def experiment all over the place... But, as the saying goes... opportunity is everything... you know? :eek:

^^ This is what I am determined to do and be. I have a sub fetish that is going on display one way or the other. More of ME is being displayed daily and the neighborhood tongues can wag all they want.

Kinda being facetious here but after, let's say, 30 orgasms, how does one have the mental capacity to count the next ten!?

No kidding...but I think if I ever get up to that realm of multiples...I will buy an abacus to keep in my bedroom! Sign me up for that....

About the time i hit my late 30's i noticed my libido going through the roof. It was a little scary even. My husbands was tanking at the same time. Luckily i found an outlet :D

I am more open to trying things but i am still too inhibited and insecure. A work in progress i guess. :rolleyes:

No kidding...but I think if I ever get up to that realm of multiples...I will buy an abacus to keep in my bedroom! Sign me up for that....

It's easy for me to count 40 orgasms Aphroditiac. I use an old fashioned chalk board. It takes A MONTH AND A HALF for goodness sake.

And as to new things.... yes. Tried more new things in the last four years than all the years before.

I could probably write a tome on this subject, but so as not to bore anyone, suffice to say yes, many women experience a sexual awakening. I count myself as one of them. My plan is to enjoy it while it lasts. :D

I'm crossing my fingers that it lasts a long, long time... *gigglesnort*

I could probably write a tome on this subject, but so as not to bore anyone, suffice to say yes, many women experience a sexual awakening. I count myself as one of them. My plan is to enjoy it while it lasts. :D

I'm crossing my fingers that it lasts a long, long time... *gigglesnort*

Long, long, looooooooooonnnnggggg time!

^^ This is what I am determined to do and be. I have a sub fetish that is going on display one way or the other. More of ME is being displayed daily and the neighborhood tongues can wag all they want.

I would do everything I've never would have done before, and do all the things I've done before, better, and I would most def experiment all over the place... But, as the saying goes... opportunity is everything... you know? :eek:

I am there too! I have reached a point where I don't care what anyone else says, thinks or does. It's none of their business and life is too short. Pfflyer, opportunity will find you more and more, I am sure of it. Anyone who doesn't want a taste of our deliciousness is losing out, and luckily a lot of guys realize that!

SG, you sound like you're metamorphosing as we speak. It's a delicious combo of submission to your desires and domination over those whose opinions would hold us down.

And Perkin, I am experiencing the same thing. I'm flying away through the sky and he's now the one who's ....grounded I guess lol. Here's hoping at some point it all evens out.

About the time i hit my late 30's i noticed my libido going through the roof. It was a little scary even. My husbands was tanking at the same time. Luckily i found an outlet :D

I am more open to trying things but i am still too inhibited and insecure. A work in progress i guess. :rolleyes:

I hear you. I never thought the day would come when the words "so horny it's scary" would pass my lips, but hey, it did and pass the KY. :D I have had days where I am so turned on all day that it's literally painful by the end of the day, where no amount of orgasms make it cool down or go away. Of course lots of us would joke and say oh I wish that was me, but the reality of it is almost unpleasant after awhile.

As far as the inhibitions and insecurities, we all have those. What counts most, I think, is to do what you want to that you're comfortable with. The whole point of taking charge of our sexuality is that we*choose, or at least share the choice, of what's going to happen. If you wish to be less inhibited, you can work on that until you're happy, but if you think you're inhibited because of what others around you seem to be doing or thinking, then fuck that. Who cares??

The insecurities are the hardest part to work on, they're so ingrained.... whenever I catch myself getting too insecure I just remind myself that I.seriously.do.not.care.anymore.what.anyone.else.thinks. As long as I'm not doing anything illegal, I am going to let go of the thoughts that I am not good enough or that I shouldn't be trying this or that at my age. Sometimes I have to really go outside my comfort zone to get there, but so far the payoff is more than worth it. I hope you find the place that is right for you too.

who said I counted? :rolleyes:

Yeah, maybe she had a person counting for her, with a little clicker. Or, she could've gone back and counted them while she replayed the video. :D Can't make assumptions. lol

(Daisy I hear you about rolling o's....amazing things, they are...I don't think I've ever done 40, but I've done a lot, and in fast succession too.....you give me a goal to shoot for.....lol)

I think having a woman who has a good libido and is experienced to know what she want, what makes her feel great and can deliver to a high standard is something incredible.

Yeah, maybe she had a person counting for her, with a little clicker. Or, she could've gone back and counted them while she replayed the video. :D Can't make assumptions. lol

(Daisy I hear you about rolling o's....amazing things, they are...I don't think I've ever done 40, but I've done a lot, and in fast succession too.....you give me a goal to shoot for.....lol)

Dammit I am jealous of you two. I almost never have an O during intercourse and when I do have them from either myself or hubs stimulation, it is not easy to have more than one. If I do have more than one, funny things sometimes happen. There are times when I have an intense orgasm that from right out of nowhere I start crying. It is not a sad cry but the tears are real all the same. I can even start laughing or giggling and cannot stop. Maybe it is good that I only have single's and not multiples?

I am hoping my wife's sex drive gets much higher as she nears 40. She used to want it daily in her 20s but her 30s have been pretty much no fun.

Hang in there. The earlier part of the 30's were god-awful! :)

This gives me hope. We actually had a nice 2 hour romp on Saturday night so I am feeling a little better this week.

My wife is 55 and she has lost all desire. We might have sex once a month.
I just dont know what to do to get her in the mood. She still looks great but just doesent have the desire.

No promises, but as others have mentioned, give bio identical hormone replacement a shot. My wife takes this stuff a female MD came up with, I think it is called "women to women" or some such (the company, I think the stuff is called herbal equilibrium), and it really seemed to help my wife (like the others on here, in her late 40's, her sexuality has exploded; I think this stuff did part of it, I think reading a lot of erotica on her e-reader has done some of it, but the rest, ya got me...she is more horny then I was in my 20's, and we have gone from almost no sex life to me panting trying to keep up:)

i have been in a relationship for 15 years. and although i have lost most of my social graces, my libido has gone the opposite direction. things i only tried once or twice, i seem to be fixated on. i would love to work my.......metal exercises onto reality. but that prolly wont happen, other then on here.

Wish I lived in your neighborhood! :p

Back