bbws check in

Status
Not open for further replies.
33. Pear-shaped BBW, red hair, big brown eyes, glasses, braces... super dorky.

Confident. Bratty. Bossy.

:)

mmmmm

very much a fan of BBW's. they have been my preference for over 30 is years. If you want to chat with a mature man who is experienced and knows his way around a BBW, please message me.

Where are the lovely BBW in the UK?

You've probably already posted, but i am remiss in my vigilance of keeping track of this thread.

Hi!

Hello 39 married BBW here! I live in South Carolina and love chatting. No my husband doesnt know about lit, he is actually pretty vanilla. Dont get me wrong, I am completely satisfied and not looking to change my lifestyle in any shape or form. I am a bit of an attention whore and love getting attention from men. Well yep thats me in a nutshell! Kisses*

Hello 39 married BBW here! I live in South Carolina and love chatting. No my husband doesnt know about lit, he is actually pretty vanilla. Dont get me wrong, I am completely satisfied and not looking to change my lifestyle in any shape or form. I am a bit of an attention whore and love getting attention from men. Well yep thats me in a nutshell! Kisses*

Nothing wrong with that.

Attention is a good thing beautiful

Hello.... DWF, 5"7, BBW with short red hair, and big brown eyes. I enjoy chatting, but have become very picky as of late. If you can't be honest, and real....than move on darling.

Have a wonderful day, my lovelies.
JENN

Honesty is the best policy

I fall into the category of BBW. I'm 44, from Northern Illinois. Glad that there are guys who like this body type!

Don't fall into the category. That might require medical attention. Ease on into it instead.

Also from Northern Illinois. At least there are two people from these parts around here.

Bbw lover

Hey 26 year old guy here into mature bbws! Hard to connect in everday life but anyone out there interested younger men?

Hello.... DWF, 5"7, BBW with short red hair, and big brown eyes. I enjoy chatting, but have become very picky as of late. If you can't be honest, and real....than move on darling.

Have a wonderful day, my lovelies.
JENN

It's good to be picky when it comes to chatting. Not so good to be picky when it comes selecting a parachute while on a plane in a tailspin. (Because the world needs perspective. Ha.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back