BBW Lust

They don't actually make them like you, do they? No way! You're some kind of dream come true. I've got a lovely ass you could gaze upon while you fill it. ;) You know, if your into that sort of thing. Lol

You would be surprised at how many men are your 'dream come true', but the thing that turns us off is self loathing and lack of confidence. Do not be intimidated by or hate the people who are not into your body type, and have fun with those who do. We are all wired differently, and everyone has something that turns someone else on.

I absolutely adore women who have curvy asses and are proud of them.

You would be surprised at how many men are your 'dream come true', but the thing that turns us off is self loathing and lack of confidence. Do not be intimidated by or hate the people who are not into your body type, and have fun with those who do. We are all wired differently, and everyone has something that turns someone else on.

Spoken by someone who doesn't have to deal with the daily crap from the Big n Curvy haters of the world ... it is far easier said than done to let the negative slide when you hear it far more often and loudly than any praise and acceptance. .. somehow the haters have no issue speaking yelling messaging their dislike of us but those who claim to like us quietly admire and don't voice their appreciation

So speak up we need and want to hear it the scales are not tilted in our favor

I am married to a curvy girl and I am still very happy. Better 150 pounds of curves than 100 pounds of nerves.

I couldn't be less hateful to those not into me. I'm not into young studs, but they are beautiful and interesting. As for me? I have high self esteem and low ego. I'm beautiful as a person, whole and complete. I don't require acceptance or approval, only respect, as that is what I offer. I never imagined people finding me beautiful on the outside. I've always known that I'm beautiful on the inside if they get to know me. Thank you for you kind words. I'm definitely proud of me, the whole package. Take me or leave me - don't care. I love me! ;)

The idea of the razor-thin ideal for women has only been around since the late 1960's. Beautiful women for all of history before that, were often full, womanly, voluptuous. Even the word voluptuous is sexy to say. Soft, full curves are very pleasing and stimulating to the visual and tactile senses.
People are as sexy as they want to be. I have dated my share of women and lusted after many more. There has never been a "type" that I have preferred, and some, others wouldn't look twice at. If a woman feels sexy about herself, she is sexy.

I saw this on tumblr and thought it would be appreciated here
tumblr_o60y74cXcy1v8gj3wo1_540.jpg

They both look delicious. :kiss::kiss::kiss::rose:

It has always amazed me that some bbw women dont realize the power they posses. There are countless men that prefer larger women. BBW's let your flag fly, you are loved!

Spoken by someone who doesn't have to deal with the daily crap from the Big n Curvy haters of the world ... it is far easier said than done to let the negative slide when you hear it far more often and loudly than any praise and acceptance. .. somehow the haters have no issue speaking yelling messaging their dislike of us but those who claim to like us quietly admire and don't voice their appreciation

You're right, I have not had to deal with that. While my friends have made fun of me, their wives and girlfriends have set me up on quite a few dates with their curvy friends. Interestingly, my biker friends have always been more accepting.

You appear to face your challenges head-on. An all-accepting world is probably a dream to my generation. I hope that someday you can find a way to ignore the idiots who will never know the joy of a cushy tushy. Those of us who do are out there, and you will find one of us.

Wow

I saw this on tumblr and thought it would be appreciated here
tumblr_o60y74cXcy1v8gj3wo1_540.jpg

Just love this photo

Looking for BBW LADIES to Submit Photos, Videos, Quotes etc to my Tumblr Blog you can take a look here http://gun74.tumblr.com

Feel free to PM me if you wish as well

***************LADIES ONLY PLEASE **************************************************

Thanks Sparky x

I see attitudes changing somewhat. Many magazines are now showing women that don't fit the "body perfect" image.

Plus sized models are showing up all over in advertising. Maybe those of us that prefer larger women are being heard, finally.

Back