BBW Lust

wow love that so many of you enjoy women like me


Oh, we're out there. Over the last 30 years or so, most of my lovers have been plus, lush bodied big breasted ladies. All that delicious flesh, that wonderful feel of a curvy body against me...oh yeah

:)
 
My wife is a bbw! I love nothing more then sliding my tongue or dick deep inside her wet pussy.
 
I too appreciate women of all body types, but there's just something about BBWs that drives me crazy. They're so sexy! And it's even better when they like to get a little rough. I'm a pretty skinny guy, and I love a BBW who isn't afraid she'll break me and can be a little dominant. I've always wanted to find a BBW who is interested in Queening and other Dominatrix things, but I haven't found one yet.
 
I know there are some hot sexy BBWs out there so here is a very friendly BUMP as I'd love to chat with y'all!
 
I have only ever had sex with BBWs and they are spectacular. I don't find the skinny model types attractive but, a lovely lady carrying some extra weight....delicious!

I was at a hotel swimming pool recently and a lovely latino BBW stripped out of her street clothes to reveal a lovely swimsuit-covered body.. She had a book and stepped into the hot tub to read. If my kids weren't with me, I would have joined her in the tub, started a conversation and hopefully would have been tonguing that lovely body within the hour. Damn, she was awesome.
 
Last edited:
Agrees with you there Clem. I had sex with one or two very thin women years ago. From a condom that felt like it was going to choke off circulation to my cock to the sex that felt like I was poking a skeleton...never again.

I stuck with older bbws after that. No more hip bruising for me :D.
 
I've only once dated a skinny girl... even the ladies I dated from the gym, though solid...all had natural curves...

As I have said numerous times....I'm married to a bbw. she work-out. just keep those natural curves
 
Another bump... would love to chat with BBW's of every age, shape, race, and size! Love to have fun!
 
I have loved bbw since I went out with one when I was quite young, never had a skinny girl since
 
To me all women and girls are sexy but I have a special lust for BBWs! To be clear chubby women make me hot but it is true the bigger woman the better. There is NO such thing as a lady that is too big for me. I have snuggled with 350 and 400 pound gals after having the erotic time of my life. While I love dangling breasts, thick thighs and round bellies I am in ecstasy wwhen I gaze upon a massive ass! I have many fetishes but my lust for BBW's are by far the hottest!
I would love to exchange PM's or YIM with any and all BBW's!!!


Nice to be appreciated. :kiss:
 
It's quite nice to see others who appreciate us, larger ladies. Men who do are hard to find and then there are those closet admirers.
 
Still in lust for you lovely ladies with plenty of curves - so huggable!!!!
 
Never hidden my appreciation for curvy/ bigger women...I'm upfront about my lusting....
 
I love big girls. They're so soft and warm and sexy and awesome. No lady is too big, they're all amazingly beautiful.
 
I don't know what it is but while I love to make love with any woman BBW's have a very very special place in my lustful thoughts and I would love to hear from Lesbian or BiBBW's!
 
Thank you to all you lovers of BBW's! I find that there are more men out there who like us BBW's. It's is nice to have someone who not intimidated by my size and adores me the way I am. :rose:
 
Back
Top