Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it is hot. in some of the father-daughter things i've been brought in by oneor the other who already knew me. other times i meet them as acouple at a gathering or by referral.

Wow very nice why cant i ever find people like that? Did have a gf once that would talk about my mom though
 
I'd love to dom my gf's sister(s), and even better, find out that they were in fact cd's (However that might be too much of the good stuff).
 
My fantasy is a very well-put-together older man who is both eloquent and intelligent... The setting is irrelevant. Circumstances could involve power play, but eventually I want it to come down to this:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1109686&d=1325600112
attachment.php

(photo credit to Namaste; the best looking male on lit!)

I want to dress me in the sluttiest panties possible. I want the tiny amounts of fabric to accentuate my curved, supple ass but not to cover it in any obscuring fashion. He needs to see what is his.

......mmmm... And that is only the beginning!
 
Going to a club with one of the women I'm into, and getting fingered on the dance floor by her. We wouldn't be kissing, giving the illusion that we were just dancing. Essentially, public sex, but our bodies would shield what she would be doing with her hand.
I don't think it's really that taboo; this is one of the fantasies I would actually do. I have done something similar, but it's been a long time.
 
Going to a club with one of the women I'm into, and getting fingered on the dance floor by her. We wouldn't be kissing, giving the illusion that we were just dancing. Essentially, public sex, but our bodies would shield what she would be doing with her hand.
I don't think it's really that taboo; this is one of the fantasies I would actually do. I have done something similar, but it's been a long time.

Sounds very erotic
 
Thanks. Yeah, I think the key is that she would have to be a good dancer. Or just...fearless. I'm so ready to do this! Ha-ha.
 
I sometimes fantasize to be an elite call girl. I go to a hotel room. The guy is quite nice; I negotiate all details no kissing, condom etc.).

He does not want to use condom and I change my mind and want to leave. But it is late, he has enormous erection and I realize he is going to take me...
 
To be dressed up as sexy and pretty as possible, making sure that I'm 100% passable and go to the college that I used to attend, late in the evening, and check out the girls' washrooms where I would write some graphic graffiti about how crossdressers make the best lovers/girlfriends. I'd try to write some responses, taking time to make it look like someone else's handwriting so I could include some incestuous remarks as well. I'd write something like "CROSSDRESSERS MAKE THE BEST LOVERS" and 'reply' with something like "ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY'RE YOUR FAVOURITE UNCLE" or other taboo things. I'd then add some very hot and erotic (fictional) details. I'd go back a week later and see what kind of comments they might have. Maybe I get caught by one of the security or cleaning staff and service them in the booth I'm writing the graffiti in.
 
Little ducky in the lake,
Screwed his mother by mistake,
And when he saw what he was doing,
Ducked his head and kept on screwing!!!

Oedipus rules!!!!!!!!!!!!

(For me, at least)
 
Brother

Fantasy is to sneak into my brothers room while he is stroking and climb on his cock and ride it!
 
Mmmm...mine is being hit on by one of my husband's soldiers while I am at his office. Then later that evening I bring staff duty (the guys who have to stay in the office all night/day) some dinner as a nice gesture and that soldier is there. He offers to walk me to my car but then forces himself on me and we fuck up against the Humvee in the motorpool. :D
 
Very Nice............

Mmmm...mine is being hit on by one of my husband's soldiers while I am at his office. Then later that evening I bring staff duty (the guys who have to stay in the office all night/day) some dinner as a nice gesture and that soldier is there. He offers to walk me to my car but then forces himself on me and we fuck up against the Humvee in the motorpool. :D

That would make a great story............. Tell me more about the principles in this erotic dream.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top