Looking for Company

PuttingOutFires

Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 29, 2012
Posts
246
Late 40's, widowed and looking to chat up some fine women feeling the same way...not ready for the dating scene yet....too many phonies...I realize I might be facing the same problem here...Prefer some honesty and forthrightness....live on the west coast and willing to expand my horizons and talk about anything under the sun...share some experiences and explore some new ones.
Likes....reading, sports, music, bike riding and my kids and dogs...dislikes....shallow people, phonies, those that don't take care of themselves and egomaniacs....oops I just eliminated half our population.
In any case, if you're interested in some new adventures pm me.
 
Late 40's, widowed and looking to chat up some fine women feeling the same way...not ready for the dating scene yet....too many phonies...I realize I might be facing the same problem here...Prefer some honesty and forthrightness....live on the west coast and willing to expand my horizons and talk about anything under the sun...share some experiences and explore some new ones.
Likes....reading, sports, music, bike riding and my kids and dogs...dislikes....shallow people, phonies, those that don't take care of themselves and egomaniacs....oops I just eliminated half our population.
In any case, if you're interested in some new adventures pm me.

Sorry not single but still love to chat. šŸ’
 
Back
Top