35 Male, looking for Chat Partner Redux

JackUnbound

Experienced
Hello there. I'm Jack, a married, mid-30s guy. I understand, and accept, that is a deal breaker for some. I love my wife but I am unsatisfied in certain ways and looking for an outlet that I can live with and this is it. If that is okay with you, please keep on reading.

For time considerations, I am on the U.S. east coast. What am I looking for? An online Friend with Benefits. Emphasis on both the Friend and the Benefits. I am looking for someone to talk with, here and hopefully on a different platform, namely skype, who is either in the same boat, or who at least can empathize with my situation and not judge. I am looking for some to build a rapport with someone where the chat, about our day, our interests, but also, when the situation allows, be be dirty and sexually. I am open to voice and other play, as time and circumstance allow, if the feeling is mutual. I'm not looking to meet anyone in the flesh. That for me, is a bridge too far.

I am an educated professional, who enjoys sports, cooking, wine, tv, history, movies, current events, and reading, to name a few things. I think I come off better when chatting 1 on 1, as opposed to advertising myself on a forum. I am a bit of an introvert, though I open up when I feel comfortable. I love detailed conversations and rarely do I find anything to be TMI.

My ideal chat partner is a mature educated woman with a sense of humor and who is open to kink. Mature is a broad term, and can mean both mature in age and mature emotional. I mainly am concerned with the latter, thought I am definitely not opposed to the former, either.

I am open to chatting and exploring where things can go as we get comfortable with one another.

Please message me if you are interested in chatting, or if you want any more information before making that decision. I appreciate those who took the time to read this. I hope to chat soon.

Last edited:
Back