Getting Wet

“Claire?” Nika wanted and got Claire’s attention, “No more. OK? You can’t make up for every bad lay I’ve ever had all in one day,” as she made the joke, Nika gave Claire a funny look and a smile that made her laugh, too.

“I hated to stop you, but I had to,” she said quietly, “Between your vibe and this toy, my pussy is down a few of its 9 lives.”

“What now?” Claire asked.

Nika’s answer was, “My turn?” She didn’t mean for it to sound so much like a question, although there was a question that she didn’t really know how to ask.

Claire got to her feet, loosened the harness and stepped out of it. Nika admired the way that even when Claire did the most mundane things and they seemed to be part of her graceful, personal dance through life. She removed the cock from the harness and held it up between them for a moment as if it was a candle, then Claire she brought the tip of it to her lips and kissed it. “Mmmm,,,. tastes like you,” she said.

Claire helped Nika into the harness then took a step back to admire her. “Now let’s go to bed,” she said.

Nika was sitting on the side of Claire’s bed. Walking from the living room with a cock had been an unexpected challenge. It affected her balance and posture and it made her self conscious as it swung from side to side with each step. The bedroom was warm. Claire was curled up next to Nika. “Claire?” she said, her voice was even quieter than before, “ummmm..., will tell me how you like to be made love to?"
 
Claire had not brought herself to the point of release. Although her body, including the soles of her feet, tingled on the verge of that precipice, as her eyes flashed over Nika's nakeness.

She pulled back and used her knee to move to one side. Without touching the wet shaft, Claire loosened the strap and the harness moved freely to her knees. From there it was a matter of first standing up, then stepping free. Unknowingly, she was offering a generous view to Nika, who softly touched her leg.

"There, it's a little tricky at first. The secret is to get the velcro snug."

Nika struggled with the design, but that was to be expected. It was rather daunting to see her wearing the thing and realize her intentions. For the first time, Claire was seeing the thing close up. It was a strong reminder of several occasions where guys had shown themselves prior to taking her! And how she had been frought with terror at being impaled by such huge rods! Claire walked into the bedroom to find Nika wondering how she should begin. She knew that once she began, instinct would take over.

"Ummm...just start off slow."

Claire purred slightly to show her trust, then proped the pillow slightly and took up a position on her knees. Nika was quick to move behind her and sweetly kiss her sex. "OOhh gosh, Nika hurry...I'm so wet!"

She was offering herself freely to her lover. Nika's hands moved swiftly over her back and hips, then her knees slipped in near Claire's leg, followed by the bobbing of the shaft, as it searched out its desired pleasure source. Nika began moving faster. Then thrusting herself, almost lunging, Nika located her.

"Ohh NO..NO not so fast."

Nika wanted her!
 
I knew as I sunk the cock into Claire's vagina for the very first time that this was going to be a part of our private relationship for the rest of our lives. Boyfriends might come and go - husbands might come and go, but as I watched Claire respond to the strap-on I knew what she was feeling and I knew what she wanted and those kinda things are far beyond what we ever expect from our men. She's smiling... eyes closed... bobbing her head as our toy slides between her legs. She's so ready and wet that the strap-on makes a little squishy sound coming in and out.

The palm of my hand is on her smooth shaved pussy. I can feel the bulge of the cock as it slides down, deep into her body. I find her clit and massage it between two fingers and as we make love. Claire moans... soft and low and makes herself even more open for me.

...thanks, Catherine. This all started with you. I'm sorry you couldn't stay on the journey with us. Maybe it coulda been different, but we'll never know.

Thank you, Claire. You helped me try new things and enriched my life with your friendship, love and compassion. I really hope this is only a first chapter, with more to follow.
Love,
Nika
 
Last edited:
Back
Top