The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening all.

How is everyone. Feeling sociable enough to post here, been a funny few days. What did I miss?

Evening, Malich. :) I don't think you missed much...although one can never tell on here! lol

How are you?

*waves at angel and CV* :rose:

Evening, Malich. :) I don't think you missed much...although one can never tell on here! lol

How are you?

I'm fine thanks gorgeous. I've just been very "Grrrrrr" for the last few days just a general mental blip, one of my cycles of up and down. I keep telling myself I should get help.... but then I tell myself someone in my house needs not to be officially under medical care of the local mental health trust :)

Mostly just down to me feeling like I'm supporting the whole household atm without feeling much appreciation.

But enough of my hang ups.

Jock, work is fine. got a bit busy again... sorting out another guy's mistakes... who's now sunning himself in the Med somewhere.

Work was...work. lol Afternoon was pretty good. Just one thing that screws the good times up - distance but I don't mind. Only a few more days before that distance is gone:D

Ken the feeling! need to get my passport sorted out. Grins like a wee schoolboy in a sweetie shop! its been a while:D

I'm fine thanks gorgeous. I've just been very "Grrrrrr" for the last few days just a general mental blip, one of my cycles of up and down. I keep telling myself I should get help.... but then I tell myself someone in my house needs not to be officially under medical care of the local mental health trust :)

Mostly just down to me feeling like I'm supporting the whole household atm without feeling much appreciation.

{{{{Malich}}}}}

I completely understand. No need to apologize for venting :) I had a few days like that last week, so I completely understand. Hope you are feeling a bit better about things now.

HUG
smiley_hug.gif

Master finally confessed all to the GP yesterday and is getting some counselling soon. I think he had reached saturation point with healthcare professionals what with his current problems but he has admitted now that he needs some emotional support and that with the best will in the world, I am simply not the right person to try and give it.

What he'll make of this counsellor when he meets him/her I have no idea. Counselling is such a highly personalised thing. I really hope he feels able to open up and talk frankly.

There is nothing wrong with saying that you need some external support. You have had too much on your plate for quite a while now. Thinking of you. :rose:

Jock, work is fine. got a bit busy again... sorting out another guy's mistakes... who's now sunning himself in the Med somewhere.

Such is the way of things. Took a sickie myself but I have to work sat anyway.

HUG
smiley_hug.gif

Master finally confessed all to the GP yesterday and is getting some counselling soon. I think he had reached saturation point with healthcare professionals what with his current problems but he has admitted now that he needs some emotional support and that with the best will in the world, I am simply not the right person to try and give it.

What he'll make of this counsellor when he meets him/her I have no idea. Counselling is such a highly personalised thing. I really hope he feels able to open up and talk frankly.

There is nothing wrong with saying that you need some external support. You have had too much on your plate for quite a while now. Thinking of you. :rose:

Had cognative therapy it helped but I don't think there is a cure for life. Hope it all works out.

HUG
smiley_hug.gif

Velvet, that is wonderful news. :rose:

There is definitely nothing wrong with saying you need extra help, my mother has suffered with depression since I was 13, and I've been her primary carer for years, I keep hoping she will take the counselling, but she never does. Just the drugs.

HUG[/IMG]

Thanks and that's good news. I do hope it has some stabilising effect. Thinking of you too babe. Hope all is well.

Jock, I feel guilty if I take a sickie.... Hell, I feel guilty if I take a holiday day. been years since I've taken a holiday day for myself. usually its to ferry someone around or because I have to take them or loose them.

Next year... oh yes! I shall hopefully have money, and I shall take a few days in the states going to a convention and possibly visiting some friends... and a "Friend"

Thanks and that's good news. I do hope it has some stabilising effect. Thinking of you too babe. Hope all is well.

Jock, I feel guilty if I take a sickie.... Hell, I feel guilty if I take a holiday day. been years since I've taken a holiday day for myself. usually its to ferry someone around or because I have to take them or loose them.

Next year... oh yes! I shall hopefully have money, and I shall take a few days in the states going to a convention and possibly visiting some friends... and a "Friend"

Technicaly not a sickie when I work saturday the powers to be allow me a day off during the week."Friend";) sounds good

:eek:

Well there goes my rep. :rolleyes:

You know I love you really babe!

And I doubt if my American friend and I will ever meet up. she has way too much on her plate relationwise. but its fun to flirt and fantasise.

Rather keep my meet ups for those special people where its not going to cause stress for both of us... Even if it eventually does.

Best foot forward and damn the consequences has never been my strong point!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back