Can men cum without touching?

Athalia

Literotica Guru
On another thread, women have been talking about how they can sometimes cum simply by clenching their thigh muscles. That got me wondering if some men have the ability to will themselves to orgasm without touching their genitals. There was a story I read some time ago about a guy who could do just that... without touching his penis, he could will it from a flaccid state all the way to ejaculation without him (or anybody else) touching it. At first, I thought, "Yeah, another male fantasy," but it occurred to me that there might be something there.

Guys, can you do this? Or do you know anybody who can? Has anybody, male or female, actually seen this done?

I've done it once or twice through meditation. Do you ever IM?

No, I don't. I try to uncomplicate my life as much as possible.

Did you have to try numerous times to make it happen? And was the quality of the orgasm itself different in any way?

On another thread, women have been talking about how they can sometimes cum simply by clenching their thigh muscles. That got me wondering if some men have the ability to will themselves to orgasm without touching their genitals. There was a story I read some time ago about a guy who could do just that... without touching his penis, he could will it from a flaccid state all the way to ejaculation without him (or anybody else) touching it. At first, I thought, "Yeah, another male fantasy," but it occurred to me that there might be something there.

Guys, can you do this? Or do you know anybody who can? Has anybody, male or female, actually seen this done?

Without touching at all? Not easy, but possible.

Without hands? Still not easy, but easier.

Not saying it's impossible but I've never managed it nor heard that you could. I wouldn't consider myself terribly well read or travelled so who knows :)

yes i have,but only with prostrate stimulation,it is very tricky,the prostrate is deep in you,you have to use something that has a small shaft but big on the end that is in your ass,it works best if you are allready fully erect before you try.it is different than regular ejaculation,there is not muscle contractions pumping out the semen,you just feel throbbing pleasure in your penis and the cum just oozes out slowly,regular ejaculation is quick burst of pleasure and your cum shoots out with force,with prostrate it comes out slow over a longer period of time,it will all come out as you put pressure against your prostrate.

I came from giving my wife's dildo head. She was holding it and I was on all fours. Before I knew it I came. Doesn't happen often, but it was intense.

My husband can cum from cunilingus and a couple of times from being held against me as I whisper dirty thoughts in his ear, does that count?

My husband can cum from cunilingus and a couple of times from being held against me as I whisper dirty thoughts in his ear, does that count?

This has worked for me in the past, and I think it counts.

I have ejaculated without my hands touching my penis; granted there was a woman's lips on my penis at the time!

Let me elaborate on what I said above ("it's not easy, but it's possible"). It has happened to me while sleeping. I don't normally remember my dreams, I tend to sleep very little and wake up suddenly. When it happened, though, I was in a state of semi-consciousness; The dream was very vivid, but the orgasm itself was numbed, because I suddenly woke up and became aware of what was happening (or not happening :rolleyes:). It's like waking up from a "falling down" nightmare, or because you're peeing on your bed. You're in another place, aware-but-not-aware, and suddenly you're back having made a mess.

I have also managed to cum by lying on my side and bringing my knees up to my chest, then using my thighs. It's incredibly awkward, though, very little stimulation. As for why I did it when it would be so much easier to use my hands, use your head and you'll figure it out.

Stealth masturbation, as advertised on the other (female) thread? Maybe. It's possible. I can't pull it off, but who knows.

I have ejaculated without my hands touching my penis; granted there was a woman's lips on my penis at the time!

No, that doesn't count!

And thanks to everyone for responding. I learn something new every day.

When I was young I wondered about this, but as I grew older I decided it couldn't be done.
I, too, have learned something new from reading this thread, which is that it is possible, but very difficult. Not like with women, evidently.

I have found that I can cum without touching myself or having someone touch me, but something has to externally stimulate the nerve endings in the skin of my cock: a sheet (which is usually the catalyst for wet dreams), a woman's skin--hip, usually--, even my underwear. I remember vividly several episodes when I was in high school when I came in my pants from some random movement while making out with a girl. I was so aroused that just the little motion of the cloth against the skin was enough to cause me to blow a load.

Unlike a clitoris, which is small enough to be stimulated by the surrounding tissue/muscles, the penis is a large protruding object. I think it has to be touching something or something has to be touching it for orgasm to occur, normally.

i've periodically seen this subject crop up on lit over the years. it's apparent that it's possible but requires a lot of effort, which may help explain why a lot of guys--myself included--have never quite gotten there.

by contrast, i think the bar is not quite so high for women. i know of several women who have reached orgasm just be listening to my telling them smutty tales. :>

ed

I learn something new every day.

Me, too.

I have achieved this feat exactly once. When I was in my early twenties, at the horniest time of my life, I stood in front of an oscillating fan on a hot day and willed myself hard. The fan would sweep around and provide a cooling blast on my cock. The fluctuations in apparent temperature, along with me shaking my hips to set my cock and balls swinging, set the orgasm off without my having to actually touch my cock. I wish I could say that the whirling fan blades were spattered by my jism and threw them back onto my body, but I'd be lying. In truth, I had no control over the timing at all. That would have been cool, though.

jakereeder pointed out that abstinence helped. In my case, I'd been refraining from masturbation for three or four days because my GF, who lived in another town and saw me on weekends, wanted me to produce a big load for her. (It was one of her kinks that she liked to see a cock spit lots of cum onto her.) But it turned out that she had to work that weekend, so she canceled our date. So that probably had a lot to do with it.

I've heard stories and I'm sure that it's possible (anything's possible), but I personally need at least some stimulation. If I want a hands-off orgasm I use a TENS machine to get myself off. Works like a charm and feels fantastic.

When I was a teenager, on more than a few occasions I would cum without touching my own cock at all purely from the arousal I experienced while I was down on my knees, sucking and being very roughly throatfucked by my very best friend Larry's VERY BIG cock!!!.

Last edited:
When you all are done describing HOW it is done, would somone please tell me WHY any sane man would want to do it when there are so many wonderful alternatives?

When you all are done describing HOW it is done, would somone please tell me WHY any sane man would want to do it when there are so many wonderful alternatives?

Who says I was sane?

Now that you mention it, I might have had a buzz on. Maybe that had something to do with it.

And I did it in the spirit of self-discovery. This was the sixties, after all.

Back