Simply Spanking

Yes exactly!!

I enjoy putting my woman over my knee and spanking her. The dynamic of me spanking her and her sounds, moans, whimpering, tears, red skin, bigtime turn-on for both of us.

I think being spanked is an important part of foreplay.

first cane experience

Today my wife used the cane for the first time together with the riding crop. She gave me 153 on each buttock. I must say the riding crop stings a little bit more, but the cane leaves better marks. Now 5 hours after the spanking my ass is still burning cf

From my perspective, spanking a girl is a highly erotic and sensual experience. With only a little creativity and a receptive woman, I thoroughly enjoy it for her reaction, both physical and emotional.

For subs who need or want it because if it's affect on their mood, I think it is an exquisite tool of the dominant. It adds an element to the relational dynamic that I don't think is matched anywhere else in culture or society.

It's a ritual fairly exclusive to this lifestyle, that must be understood to be really appreciated.

It's a beautiful thing.

Ummmm....SPANKINGS

I love giving spankings but to be honest, any submissives I have owned have received spankings as a reward.

I have found giving a spanking to the wrong submissive as a punishment is rewarding wrongful behaviour. LOL

I prefer spanking with My hand as I feel it's more personal and it also allows Me to do other things in between the SMACKS on that bare ass.

This thread has got me wanting another spanking so much. The last one was so hard it left me stinging for the rest of the day and bruised for a week. I love the reminders of my Daddy's love though. That He would do that for me makes me feel so special and loved.

This thread has got me wanting another spanking so much. The last one was so hard it left me stinging for the rest of the day and bruised for a week. I love the reminders of my Daddy's love though. That He would do that for me makes me feel so special and loved.

Wow!! This thread has me anxiously awaiting my next opportunity to spank my wife. I need advice, please. I have never slammed her to the degree that most of you describe on here. I need advice on how to make this extremely erotic for her. I only want to please her. What is the cheek lift? Should I start slow and easy? Do I massage her between slaps? Do both cheeks equally? Stay in one spot or vary the location of the slaps? How long should a spanking last? Understand, this will be her first real spanking. I really am looking forward to reading your replies. I'm open to all suggestions, resources, etc. This weekend is going to be fun.

Giving

I enjoy giving. Hand spankings for rewards, paddle/other spankings for punishment. :)

Wow!! This thread has me anxiously awaiting my next opportunity to spank my wife. I need advice, please. I have never slammed her to the degree that most of you describe on here. I need advice on how to make this extremely erotic for her. I only want to please her. What is the cheek lift? Should I start slow and easy? Do I massage her between slaps? Do both cheeks equally? Stay in one spot or vary the location of the slaps? How long should a spanking last? Understand, this will be her first real spanking. I really am looking forward to reading your replies. I'm open to all suggestions, resources, etc. This weekend is going to be fun.

There is a lot of info on the internet about spanking, the sweet spot, etc. I would do a search online and maybe watch some videos. The best thing to do is to take it slow for both of you and communicate. You want her to tell you how it feels, if it hurts, etc.

ES

Hard to describe but here goes!

I think the turn on for me in spanking is I have total access and control of her body. She is naked (which may be humiliating) and I am not. She is vulnerable and I am not. Prior to the spanking there is usually some kind of struggle or even a bet, and she has lost. As a result she must surrender and submit to the spanking. It is going to be painful, that is part of it, but she will endure because I have overtaken her or she has lost. She still cries out, and squirms on my lap, but any thoughts of getting away are gone. She has given herself totally to me. That includes sexually.

When a woman surrenders in orgasm, her body reacts in different ways, causing her to cry out, seep fluid, spasm, and tighten up. She has lost control. The same in true during a spanking, she loses control on my lap, her body takes over. I find that erotic.

ES

I think the turn on for me in spanking is I have total access and control of her body. She is naked (which may be humiliating) and I am not. She is vulnerable and I am not. Prior to the spanking there is usually some kind of struggle or even a bet, and she has lost. As a result she must surrender and submit to the spanking. It is going to be painful, that is part of it, but she will endure because I have overtaken her or she has lost. She still cries out, and squirms on my lap, but any thoughts of getting away are gone. She has given herself totally to me. That includes sexually.

When a woman surrenders in orgasm, her body reacts in different ways, causing her to cry out, seep fluid, spasm, and tighten up. She has lost control. The same in true during a spanking, she loses control on my lap, her body takes over. I find that erotic.

ES

The vulnerability is what makes it so erotic. How I would love to be in this position.

Always the giver.. love having her across my knee, hands held tightly behind her back, and my palm applied smartly across each delightful cheek.

Simply Spanking?

There's nothing simple about spanking in My opinion.

I feel it is something of an art form to be able to deliver a good spanking and although I have used a variety of items, I still prefer the hand.

her, over My lap, looking back at Me while I gently caress her ass, teasing to let her know it's coming...and then the first SLAP! Not too hard, but loud...and it begins.

When you spank an ass you redden it, that is because the blood is rising to the skin and that has an interesting side effect, it makes the skin more sensitive to touch. The more you spank, the more they feel it and if done just RIGHT, subbies have been known to orgasm from such sweet torture.

The vulnerability is what makes it so erotic. How I would love to be in this position.

It is wonderful. I'm still in the early stages of spanking. But I've had a trip into sub space and it's amazing. I know that I can trust Daddy to take me deeper and I'll be safe.

I'd love to get to the stage where I'm seeping fluid from cumming. I trust Daddy with spanking,
in a way I'd trust few others.

Back