M-F Dominated Couple?

Thank you. When you mentioned how rare this story-form is, this is the sort of thing that entered my mind, 'unwilling/forced cuckold' stores are rather common.



Sure. To me, I like the idea of the domme being female and younger, it's more taboo to me for a mature couple to be submitting to a younger woman. Having it be a sister, niece, or daughter can make it hotter for some people, and turn others off, a friend can work as well for them.

One thing about me, though...just as it's more interesting with a couple that love each other, and have a history together, I think there's an extra layer of excitement if the new domme is a relative, because that's another layer of emotional involvement, more history to mine for ideas and inspiration and excitement. If Joan is now in her late 40s and Kate is in her late 30s (ten years apart, as I said), probably Joan used to babysit Katie in her teenage days, when Katie was in grade school. Later, Joan might well have been a mentor, a guardian and protector, they've probably shopped together, bitched together, maybe got drunk together over the years. Katie might have babysat their kids, or helped take care of the place if they were both sick.

And now big sister is naked and kissing Katie's feet! Imagine the emotions laden in that from both sides! Imagine how it feels for Joan to be scrubbing Katie's kitchen floor in her birthday suit, or just a collar and leash, naked and subservient, imagine how it feels for Katie to see her big bossy protective sister doing it! It's probably payback and a source of guilt and other stuff all wrapped into one for both!

The love between them makes it more complicated, more taboo, and more fun than a stranger!

Also, even if the domme is a relative, just precisely how 'incesty' it all is can be dialed up or down, little sister Katie doesn't necessarily have to actually have sex with them to dominate them, after all. In fact, it's perfectly, completely possible to keep most of the actual sex between the sub couple, and make the story still work.

Imagine the feeling for a couple that's been vanilla their whole married life, together since high school, raised kids and been the all-American picture of conventionality, knowing Katie is watching them having sex. That alone would be a huge thing the first time, the emotions would be so complicated, even if all the dominant sister is doing is watching and commenting.

Or imagine a situation where this mature, successful couple, have to ask Katie for permission to touch each other. Imagine what that would feel like the first few times... <grin>

Or the first time Joe and Joan are on all fours, faces on the floor and bottoms in the air waiting for Katie's crop to land...maybe right in their own living room, where they used to watch TV with the kids and did their taxes, now their being whipped, in front of each other...

A favorite fantasy of mine, too, the interaction of their 'normal' life and new life. Imagine Joan is at the gym for a workout with visiting college age daughter, as they head to the locker room for a shower Joan suddenly realizes her bottom is still all marked up from the cane the night before, how can she hide it from her daughter in the locker room?!!

Joe and Joan are both horny as heck from a scene, but Katie puts each one in a different room, they're not allowed to have sex or touch each other for a month, but oh they want it so bad! Maybe if they begged her hard enough...

To me, the possibilities here are far, far greater than "Wow, look how much bigger my lover's cock is than yours, you little wimp!" :lol:

The more I think about this idea the more it appeals to me, I may try to actually write this story...maybe even with a 'no sex for Joe and Joan except between the couple' limit on it, just to see if I can make that work and keep it 'hot'. Or maybe a 'no intercourse' rule, I could imagine this pair deciding to limit that when they started the game, other stuff is allowed but they only do that one thing with each other.

BossySon21a,a big thanks your way for all your time and effort in developing these story ideas,you have so carefully and cogently developed here on the thread.Certainly I hope you will write this story you referred to in the last paragraph of the your most recent post.It will be interesting indeed to see what limitations are imposed on this couple as the story develops.We the readers may well be stunned at just how limiting and demanding this dominant may be regarding her directing this couple.For certain the interaction of the fantasy vs real life difficulties is also a compelling theme indeed.
 
You could even merge this type of storyline with a cuckold one where the female domme orders the female sub to have sex with male strangers while the male half of the couple is forced to assist the proceedings.

Yeah, but that would kind of defeat the purpose.
 
This is one of those story ideas that could go off in several directions, all of them interesting. While BossySon prefers "true love", totally willing and consensual- which can be fun but is a bit vanilla for many people- there is a whole range of possibilities. Although I don't dislike "true love" stories, I'm also get into the struggles where a person has to overcome prejudices or caution in order to gain something they are looking for.
 
This is one of those story ideas that could go off in several directions, all of them interesting. While BossySon prefers "true love", totally willing and consensual- which can be fun but is a bit vanilla for many people- there is a whole range of possibilities. Although I don't dislike "true love" stories, I'm also get into the struggles where a person has to overcome prejudices or caution in order to gain something they are looking for.

Great points you make here,Sexymom and I readily concur on your point about the "whole range of possibilities" for this story theme of a m-f dominated couple.
In fact it has been encouraging to see this range of creative story ideas all of you have recently contributed to this thread as this range of ideas clearly illustrates the very joy of writing fictional stories.
 
This is one of those story ideas that could go off in several directions, all of them interesting. While BossySon prefers "true love", totally willing and consensual- which can be fun but is a bit vanilla for many people- there is a whole range of possibilities. Although I don't dislike "true love" stories, I'm also get into the struggles where a person has to overcome prejudices or caution in order to gain something they are looking for.

My thing is, and this is just me, that there are already a lot of stories of 'forced' cuckolding (especially), or blackmail, or the like, whereas the loving couple submitting is much rarer and harder to find. Even when I find it, there's a tendency for it to turn, at some point, into 'forced cukcolding', or for the couple to break up and hate each other, or something.
 
My thing is, and this is just me, that there are already a lot of stories of 'forced' cuckolding (especially), or blackmail, or the like, whereas the loving couple submitting is much rarer and harder to find. Even when I find it, there's a tendency for it to turn, at some point, into 'forced cukcolding', or for the couple to break up and hate each other, or something.

Thanks for the reply BossySon21a.I can speak only for myself,but I do find that referring to these stories,that the "tendency to turn" is what makes these stories compelling to read.
 
Thanks for the reply BossySon21a.I can speak only for myself,but I do find that referring to these stories,that the "tendency to turn" is what makes these stories compelling to read.

Probably so. But it's also why the 'loving couple submission' is such a rare form of the story. Like I said, it's different kinds of story, it can't be both at once.

I've started writing on my version of the story I talked about above, we'll see if I can make it work out.
 
Submission pretty much always involves someone (the submissive) being made to do something they don't want to do by someone else (normally the dominant, but that could be delegated). It will be interesting to see what your dominated couple have to do that is submissive.
 
Submission pretty much always involves someone (the submissive) being made to do something they don't want to do by someone else

No...not entirely so. At least, not quite that simply.

There are consensual and non-consensual stories...but to me the interesting ones tend to run into the category of semi-consensual. That's where I find the interesting stories and fantasies.

Maybe one way to consider what I'm talking about: the distinction between a couple dominated by another, and a couple submitting to another. There are slightly different implications.
 
That's a good point. Most of the time we live in a world where everything is either black or white- but there's a lot of stuff in between. I love the idea of "semi-consensual".

You're also right about the difference in perspective of the person submitting and the person dominating. I prefer stories from the submissive perspective, because that is my natural tendency, and also because I love the "struggle" element; where the submissive(s) have to overcome internal barriers and taboos in order to submit and obey.
 
That's a good point. Most of the time we live in a world where everything is either black or white- but there's a lot of stuff in between. I love the idea of "semi-consensual".

You're also right about the difference in perspective of the person submitting and the person dominating. I prefer stories from the submissive perspective, because that is my natural tendency, and also because I love the "struggle" element; where the submissive(s) have to overcome internal barriers and taboos in order to submit and obey.

True. Also imagine a person struggling with the internal conflict between the desire to submit, to know the satisfaction of being controlled by someone else, and the reluctance to do some specific embarrassing or humiliating thing. And how much more complicated that would be if it was being done with yoru husband or wife watching, or you watching them in the same predicament.

Or the perverse 'sense of accomplishment' that could come from overcoming one's own reluctance to do something unpleasant, the desire to become more submissive. A person who choses to submit is choosing, on some level, to seek to 'become less'. So there would be a sense of accomplishment at being willing to do something you hated, just because you were told to do it.
 
Last edited:
One would think reading the title that this a historical story with Johnny Depp style pirates sail around shouting"Arrrgh", "Avast" and "Shiver Me Timbers".

just wondering if there is any current interesting stories around the corner..!










---------------------------------------------
Accommodation Italy
Milan Hotel
 
Ironically, after my long-winded post about my thoughts on the subject, two ideas I'm working on now are the opposite of what I said I looked for in these stories. I was thinking of doing a sequel to one of my stories in which the main character has to come to terms with his submissiveness and his love interest's desire to be a switch. The other involves two people who aren't really a couple (one just has a crush on the other) but are stuck together and forcefully stripped -- it's a bit difficult to explain. I really want to write something about a couple dominating another couple or the homo/heterosexual ideas I threw out earlier. Haven't had any ideas for a story using that as a subject or had the time to work on it, though.
 
Certainly I hope you will write this story you referred to in the last paragraph of the your most recent post.

Well, the first installment is up: Martin Family Fun Part One

Be warned, everything in this chapter is very light, and there's a lot of emphasis on who the characters are and what sort of people they are, and the relationships, and there's a lot of light-heartedness in it. If you're looking for heavy or harsh, this ain't it.

Still, it's a the beginning of a dominated-couple story.
 
Well, the first installment is up: Martin Family Fun Part One

Be warned, everything in this chapter is very light, and there's a lot of emphasis on who the characters are and what sort of people they are, and the relationships, and there's a lot of light-heartedness in it. If you're looking for heavy or harsh, this ain't it.

Still, it's a the beginning of a dominated-couple story.

I was very glad to read this one and gave it a "5" as it is a very well written start to this story.I get the feeling that these innocent domination games will start to gain a momentum and eventually become far from innocent.

Great writing BossySon21a and hoping to see more chapters in the near future!
 
I was very glad to read this one and gave it a "5" as it is a very well written start to this story.I get the feeling that these innocent domination games will start to gain a momentum and eventually become far from innocent.

Well, it depends on what you mean by 'innocent'. I'll reveal that much of the plotline ahead of time, this story will not turn into an unwilling cuckold story.

If I finish the series (I plan to but you never know what the future holds), the games will get kinkier and more intense, other people will likely be involved, but their marriage will endure and they'll stay in love with each other, and very close to Katie.

Other than that, just how wild and kinky will it get? Good question... ;)
 
Back
Top