The Vow (Closed)

"Oh really?" He asked, just enjoying their conversation after their steamy union and subsequent close call. "Tell me about your song."

Eden smiled a bit "I have something better" She noticed her purse was on his desk and had a disc since she knew they had a stereo system. She wrapped her arms around him "Could always sing it to you" She said with a grin.

Father Riley embraced Eden as she dangled back from him, allowing his strong arms to hold her up as she swayed back and forth rhythmically, as if dancing. They were both still nude and he tantalizing breasts and soft, swaying hips were almost enough to make him ready for another round. Which just might happen... He told himself. He smiled at her, enjoying their burgeoning relationship as it grew beyond the physical and visceral. "I'd love to hear it!" He said enthusiastically, "but here might be a bit loud," he glanced meaningfully at the door that Father Bob had almost barged in. "My umm...quarters are a bit close to Bob's as well, I wonder if..." He trailed off, not wanting to invite himself over to her house, but hearing her sing for him sounded so nice.

Eden felt him and watched him it made her laugh a little bit, right now it was different. But heard what he said and then he cut himself off. She was curious as to what he wanted, tilting her head to the side a little bit. She reached up stroking his cheek, showing him love and chuckled a little bit and sighed. "If Father Bob heard it I promise you wouldn't get in trouble, he wouldn't know the true meaning behind the song. I was going to sing it this weekend that is how comfortable I would be that no one would know"

She said softly and thought "But if you felt more comfortable you can always come over to my place?" Eden was good at making songs that held secret meanings to her, she knew that their relationship was something frowned upon something that wasn't suppose to happen. So by necessity she learned how to hide herself and things. Kind of like a subliminal messages that they use to have in movie theaters till they were found out. Looking him in the eyes as her smile showed her contentment.

In spite of himself and everything they had already done together, he felt his heart pound like a school boy's as she invited him over to her house. It would be nice to be in a place where they could really be themselves. He was quite intrigued as to what sort of song could be about their forbidden love but still be fit for singing on Sunday! "I'd be honored," he replied, "but it umm...might be better if we traveled separately as it were..." He smiled at her, pulling her into another steamy, nude embrace as he kissed her. He didn't want to be apart from her, but it would be worth it, besides, it was just for a few minutes.

She watched him and had a feeling he was rather happy and knew it would be best for him to hear it first, so he would not be shocked. Right now it was just nice to see the look he was giving her, stroking his cheek she heard what he said about traveling separately but she nodded since she agreed with it. Since she did not want to cram herself down his throat so to speak, cuddling up to him as she held him close. And knew they should get dressed, in case someone gave them a surprise visit.

"You will have fun" Eden said and chuckled a bit kissing him and once she had to get some air, she ran her fingers against his bare chest. Feeling the warmth inside and outside of him, her whole body was content and calm. Right now it felt like only they were the ones left on earth, it was nice to think some things. She moved up so she was standing and grinned "As much as I would love to stay like this, we should get dressed" She said some what sad to get dressed, but something told her they would do this again soon.

Micheal watched her pull on her clothes, piece by piece, it still felt wrong watching her like this. And maybe it is... He still had his doubts from time to time. But not about Eden. He followed suit and dressed himself, before giving her a more demure kiss and ushering her out of his office. He checked himself in the mirror to make sure there were no obvious giveaways, then said goodnight to Father Bob. Soon he was in his car headed for the address Eden had given him. He was surprised to realize that he hadn't any idea where she lived other than just the address, he wonder what kind of place Eden would call home.

Eden enjoyed the way he looked at her, enjoyed so many other things. Her heart beating quickly as she felt how everything seemed to be, she parted first and left to get things ready at home. She made sure to write down her address and gave it to him. She lived maybe ten minutes from the church, it was a nice little house. Was one level but it was still rather nice, she was getting things done when she had a feeling he was getting near. Right now everything just seemed to be nice, with her heart beating.

And she saw lights flash into her living room for a moment, and smiled knowing it was him. Eden was the kind of girl who had more talent then most gave her credit for. Course she also did not perform in front of people on her own. She was never good at things like that, she just hoped he liked the song she wrote for him. She knew this felt right deep down, and she knew they loved one another. And that was what mattered most, she opened up the door and smiled seeing him, leaning into the door way.

Micheal walked up the front steps of the quaint, suburban house and knocked, feeling a little flash of anxiety although he couldn't imagine why. After all she had just invited him over hadn't she? He heard soft footsteps inside and he tugged at his clerical collar with a finger, had he put it on too tight? The door started to open and he felt a rush of excitement as he was about to be reunited with his lover. He smiled and waited for Eden to appear.

Eden could tell he was checking her out, and when she appeared she was only in a black silk bath robe with nothing under it. She opened up the door wider so he could go in without a problem, shutting the door behind him she had no idea what to say to him. But she was just satisfied with him being over there now. She walked over to her piano and patted the spot beside her, so he could see her play. It felt nice to have an audience and she knew he would like the song, that she did not worry about.

Father Riley's eyes goggled at the sight of his lover wearing nothing but the sheer, silk robe. It was a different kind of sensuality than their wild couplings had been and not one that he was accustomed to after so many years in the priesthood. He followed her as she led him over to the piano, unable to take her eyes off the hem of the robe as it swished back and forth in time with her graceful stride and at times threatened to rise and show him a bit more. It seemed so wrong, but with Eden, it felt right.

They sat on the piano bench and he couldn't help but notice the way her nightgown rode up, exposing most of the pale flesh of her lovely thighs. He watched her graceful fingers reach out to tickle the piano keys and remembered how those same fingers gently caressed his body. He waited contentedly for her to start the song, happy to sit there with her forever.

Eden smiled as she felt him looking at her, really looking at her. It was the kind of thing that made her rather happy, grinning as she thought for a moment. Her heart beating quickly, she had her stereo on since she needed the other parts of the song. Her piano had been specially made for her since she had a musical family, so the tone that came from the piano was different. But she cleared her throat lightly and began to play the song that started out rather slow. Looking at Riley she smiled a bit as she began.

Angel Gabriel Song

"I can fly
But I want his wings
I can shine even in the darkness
But I crave the light that he brings
Revel in the songs that he sings
My angel Gabriel

I can love
But I need his heart
I am strong even on my own
But from him I never want to part
He's been there since the very start
My angel Gabriel
My angel Gabriel

Bless the day he came to me
Angel's wings carried him to me
Heavenly

I can fly
But I want his wings
I can shine even in the darkness
But I crave the light that he brings
Revel in the songs that he sings
My angel Gabriel
My angel Gabriel
My angel Gabriel"

With the rest of the instruments being played it sounded rather beautiful, she was pretty much comparing him to the angel Gabriel but it was out of love. She had been told once when she was in her school that her singing voice was rather eerie yet beautiful. When the song finished she looked up at him and hoped he liked it. Something that would be good to sing in church, their secret love song basically. She hoped he liked it any way, she had worked on it for weeks and smiled a bit more.

The last notes of the beautiful, almost eerie song died from the speakers as the strings on the piano hummed out their tunes audibly for a few seconds longer. Micheal felt transfixed, listening to her sing a song that was obviously about him, but at the same time, could be sung in church without the least suspicion. She had a beautiful voice, it seemed different now that they were lovers, since he had heard her sing in church before. "Eden that was lovely," he said at last, waiting until the last remnants of the music had died away. The compliment was quite insufficient, but even though he couldn't quite find the best words to describe it adequately he wanted to at least tell her how much he had appreciated it. He put his arm around her shoulders, scooted closer to her on the bench, feeling the smooth silk of her robe under his arms and the even smoother flesh of her thighs against his own. This was her night, her house, he wanted to do whatever she wanted, so he didn't push it any further than that, just enjoying her company.

Eden had no idea if he would like it, since with him she did not know what kind of music he liked. But he had always been very open minded, which felt really nice in the long run. Sighing softly as everything just seemed so perfect. But then as she drifted in her thoughts she heard what he said, and it snapped her out of la la land she was in. When he said it was beautiful, she smiled and even blushed a little bit. She did not know why she was blushing, but she still was not use to being with him.

But it was a good thing but she felt what he was doing against her, looking into his eyes. She gave him an ever so loving smile, she loved him more then anything in this world. Sighing a little as everything just seemed perfect and she could tell he was hesitant and reaching her hand against his cheek stroking it. "Don't ever be afraid to love me Micheal when it's just the two of us okay?" She wanted him to know he was free to do and be with her, she loved him way to much to hide her emotions.

"I love you Micheal"

Micheal felt a surge of peace and confidence as she put his mind at ease about things. She looked so beautiful in that moment that he couldn't help but answer her profession of love by leaning in and kissing her. He held the kiss for a long time, running his hands through her soft, black hair, though the kiss was more gentle than passionate right at that moment. Or perhaps it would have been more accurate to say that it was a different form of passion, channeled and controlled rather than wild an unbridled. He felt the desire to make love to her growing inside him once more and he wondered what she had in mind next.

Eden felt lost in the way he looked at her, but the way he answered her. Closing her eyes as he kissed her, she felt incredible. Her heart pounding and all in all everything just seemed so damn different and simple. Her heart beating quickly as everything in her just made her relax. Reaching up as she stroked his cheek, enjoying the feel of his skin against her own. But as he kissed her she felt something there. Perhaps it was all in her head? but perhaps not, she had a feeling he wanted her again.

"If you want me Micheal take me, no one is here just you and me" She said smiling.

Micheal could no more have said "no" to her invitation than he could have passed up drinking water for a week. The way she wanted him was the most arousing thing he had ever experience, her voice was full of love and just the right amount of heat. So far they had made love in some unusual places, the confessional, his desk, and he wondered if now that they were at his house she would like to have him in a proper bed or if she had other ideas in mind. "With all my heart Eden," he agreed, "where would you like to go?"

Eden smiled at him and stood up and took his hand, showing him to the room in the back of her little home. She opened it up exposing a king sized bed, she smiled though shy a little bit as she looked into those eyes of his. And she reached for her robe and untied it and let it fall off her shoulders, her hair up in a pony tail so all of her body was exposed to him and it felt rather great as well. Reaching out for him she smiled happily, showing him just how much she loved him in the way she touched and looked at him.

Micheal followed her into the surprisingly large bedroom feeling a tingling of excitement in his gut, at last they would make love in a place where they both belonged, taking their time. She turned to face him face radiant and his gaze followed the motion at her waists, looking down just in time to see her hands finish undoing the belt of her rope. She hardly seemed to move at all but the robe slipped off her shoulders and cascaded down her body in a waterfall of silk.

In the blink of an eye she was standing naked before him, smile warm and inviting . She reached out to him and he took her warm hands in his own, admiring her beauty, the elegant lines of her neck revealed by virtue of her hair being pulled up. Micheal secretly loved ponytails. Her blue eyes twinkled at him with a mixture of love and mischief, reminding him that what they were doing was forbidden...but maybe not wrong. He stepped closer to her and kissed her gently, enjoying her now familiar lips before moving her hands to the buttons of his shirt. He loved feeling her hands on him.

Eden was rather satisfied with how things were going and frankly it was something that had to happen, she loved him more then anything. And she watched him seeing how his eyes and right now everything just seemed rather different. But she watched as he came over to her and smiled lovingly, then before she knew it he kissed her. Eden returned the kiss showing just how much she loved the man before her. Her heart beating quickly and it was just incredible, everything seemed so damn wonderful.

As they kissed however she felt him take her hands and put it up to his shirt, as she kissed him deeply and with much love. She began to unbutton his black shirt, once the last button was undone she pushed the shirt right off his shoulders. Resting her hands on his bare shoulders, one hand went to his cheek as she showed him just how much she loved the man before her. Right now she had no idea how things would go. But knew no one knew about this meeting, so both would be safe. When she broke the kiss.

"I love you sweet heart"

Micheal heard her affirmation of love, felt her bare hands on his chest and he felt his arousal building as well. "I love you Eden," he agreed before planting another passionate kiss on her. As he did so he stepped in close to her and his hands began to explore her lovely, nude body once more. They slid down the smooth skin of her arms, over the soft curve of her lower back and then down to explore her firm rump.

Micheal felt thoughts and desires rousing inside him, the urge to explore things forbidden with his new lover. He knew there were many other ways of making love than just the conventional and he wondered if his thoughts would shock Eden. He felt a sudden compulsion to taste her body, pleasure her with his mouth and he wondered how she would respond. He allowed his kisses to slide down her neck, down her shoulders, he paused at her breast and kissed and teased her nipples for a while, "do you like that Eden?" He asked, genuinely concerned to please her now that they had the time to explore.

Eden watched him and it felt remarkable so it was very nice, moving her head back as it just seemed he wanted to please her in other ways. She felt his lips travel down her body, it felt very good and magical. Sighing softly as she ran her fingers in his hair, looking down at him as her eyes showed him love and acceptance. Eden would never understand why the kids picked on him so badly, when to her he was every inch a man. And she moved into his touch a little bit more, enjoying the comfort he gave her.

But then she noticed that he said what he did, smiling even more at him she nodded. "Yes" Eden said showing him she was serious and beyond satisfied with him. Her heart almost in her throat with how turned on he made her. She continued to run her fingers in his hair, wanting more and enjoying it as well. Grinning a little bit as she stroked his cheek and relaxed as much as she could under him. Though it was rather hard to concentrate, since he was giving her so much pleasure it was perfect.

"Mmm I love you" She moaned.

Micheal continued to kiss Eden's breasts, feeling her body respond to his touch. Her smooth pale skin was warm under his lips. Yet as enjoyable as it was he felt an urge to do something he never would have contemplated before. Micheal began to slowly kiss his way down over her soft abdomen. He lingered around her belly button, enjoying the smooth femininity of her belly and then he began to kiss lower.

He reached her thighs, kissing down around over her shaven skin, pressing his lips against her inner thigh and he heard her breathing quicken. His hands roamed over her smooth bottom. He could smell the scent of her arousal now but he couldn't reach her in this position. He broke of his ministrations and stood, lifting her with his hands on her hips and plopping her seated on the edge of the bed. He then knelt and began kissing her thighs again, waiting to see if she would open herself to him. "Eden you are lovely," he husked.

She watched him and could not help but smile at how he looked at her, the way he touched and kissed her it was incredible. Her heart was racing and it was beyond perfect here. It felt right that they were doing this. She knew god would not damn him, the god wasn't like that and it was very easy to tell. Everything around them just seemed to stop, and feeling his lips to her thigh she had a feeling she knew where he was going with this. So she just let him explore her to see what he would do.

Moaning happily by what he was doing, her heart beating so quickly it was almost hard to breath. But right now it was really different for her, but then he did what she suspected. Moving her in a way as he knelt before her. She smiled at him stroking his cheek, hearing what he said to her. And it was seen clearly in his eyes so to please him, to please a man who meant the world to her. She would do what he wanted, though she did not know what he would do.

So she moved her legs apart so he could get to the very part of her that separated genders, smiling as she knew all to well what he wanted. Moaning when he kissed her thigh it made her shiver and moan. It was incredible and her heart was beating and starting to beat even faster it was incredible. It was nice and very sweet, moving her hand against his cheek, she bent down a bit to kiss him. Showing him she would do what ever he wanted, grinning a little bit. It was meant to be.

Back