The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuck home alone and with the initial (and hopefully it won;t get any worse) effects of a cold or flu handing over me. Some aching, stuffed up and so much cotton wool in my brain it took me 3 hours to realise I'd gone into work without a tie on! ho hum.

Hope your man is doing well!

when I was doing a job which required me to wear a tie, I quickly learned to keep a spare one in a draw or a pocket somewhere, for such emergencies.

But I hope it doesn't develop further, there's a particularly rotten bug out there.

Velvet, enjoy your dinner and showing off your man:D

Malich, :rose: hope you feel better soon, sweetie!

Hello there Dragonteeth:)

I've just realized the time. I didn't realize my day off has gone by so quickly. *has a ditzy moment*

Velvet, enjoy your dinner and showing off your man:D

Malich, :rose: hope you feel better soon, sweetie!

Hello there Dragonteeth:)

I've just realized the time. I didn't realize my day off has gone by so quickly. *has a ditzy moment*

You know what they say about the flight of tempus...

Rather prefer Flights of fantasy myself...

You know what they say about the flight of tempus...

Rather prefer Flights of fantasy myself...

Ah yes, Tempus Fugit and all that...

I've had my head in a book all day, so you could say I've been on a flight of fancy.

Aww Malich *hands you some cold remedy* Here that should clear the fuzziness.

Ah yes, Tempus Fugit and all that...

I've had my head in a book all day, so you could say I've been on a flight of fancy.

Aww Malich *hands you some cold remedy* Here that should clear the fuzziness.

ahhhh

what's the book?

You are most welcome, Malich :rose:

Blood and Rage: A Cultural History of Terrorism by Michael Burleigh.

ok,

sounds riveting...

not quite the kind of flights of fantasy I was thinking of but if it pushes your buttons...

Woke up this morning with a dental abscess trying to find a fucking dentist in this
country if this carrys on i shall be forced to do some d.i.y dentistry fucking charlatans i tells you!

Morning people, happy Tuesday. Hope everyone is well.

jockdom, I hear your frustration. Haven't been to a dentist in a while but have no problems at the moment thank goodness. Hope you get yours sorted out. DIY is risky, there'll be no fancy make-over show to fix it after you fuck it up.

Just spent 25mins on the phone trying to get through to the GP. If you haven't got an appointment by 8.30am, you're not going to get one. Bloody receptionist wanted my life story too, as I didn't sound old or half dead enough for her liking. :mad:

Morning, kinksters!

How the things are going up there?

Poor jock! Sorry to hear that. Most of the time, dentists are like Prime Ministers! Too busy for normal people troubles.

Hi Velvet!

Everyday more lovely! :D

Not good Velvet.

Perhaps you're too complex for their GP to handle... that or the reception monkey didn;t understand what you were trying to tell her?

And hello to all!

Thank Christ!

Managed to get an emegency appointment with my gp. Bit of a communication problem with my broad jockonese and him being nigerian! But got it sorted in the end antibiotics and industrial strength nurofen blessed relief! I was beginning to look like john merrick!
Coming back to the chivalry argument of the other the day. In reality knights were ruthless bastards who raped and pillaged at will! Look at the the ancient custom were a noble could get first dibs of a peasant woman on her wedding night! tHIS Whole romantic chivalrous knight notion is a victorian idea .
Rutger Hauer film Blood and Iron is quite horny

Coming back to the chivalry argument of the other the day. In reality knights were ruthless bastards who raped and pillaged at will! Look at the the ancient custom were a noble could get first dibs of a peasant woman on her wedding night! tHIS Whole romantic chivalrous knight notion is a victorian idea .
Rutger Hauer film Blood and Iron is quite horny

This was never really a wide custom in Europe, although Beumarchais used it as a dramatic device.

Sorry to be a pedant.

True but she sure knows how to spin a story!
True, but she seems very high maintenance.
I do have sympathy for the loss of her leg in that accident.
However, I think she will always be revisiting her marriage to the Beatle.
IF you are not already fed up with that you soon will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back