Tickled while Restrained?

Yes, and, even more fun, only being restrained by his words, "stand still." Having to keep myself from moving while my body begs me to squirm or to remove myself from the torment is exquisite. I love the whole body ache that comes from being tickled and uncontrollable laughter.

Yes, and, even more fun, only being restrained by his words, "stand still." Having to keep myself from moving while my body begs me to squirm or to remove myself from the torment is exquisite. I love the whole body ache that comes from being tickled and uncontrollable laughter.

I love your new AV! :heart:

tumblr_okpx8mAIZj1vgza4eo1_400.gif

:)

Love the GIF

I love the GIF. Great concept about "don't move". An impossible task while being tickled!

Do you like just fingertips? Feathers? Any special tickle places?

Dollie

Any women out there who enjoy, or hate, being tickled while restrained?
YES and NO!
When we lived in Florida we were on another adult group. They had photos and stories about tickle parties. At an old bar we used to go to new people opened it and were looking for some sort of sexy entertainment. My husband suggested a tickle bed for women.
They found an old recliner and some things to tie hands and feet down. I became the test dummy. I wore nothing but a mini skirt and tiny blouse, nothing else. It was not supposed to be wild or anything naked.
Once I was tied, feathers, a small paint brush, a feather duster, and more were passed out. I thought I'd die. I was tickled one at a time for donations. Only after I begged to let me loose to go pee did they free me.
After that the tickle parties got other women to play and was popular until we moved away. I actually did t over several times with a no feet tickle rule and stop when a girl says stop.

Any women out there who enjoy, or hate, being tickled while restrained?
In Mrs MF's case, the answer appears to be "both". :D

Further experiments are planned...

I like that it's a classic case of being set up to fail. It's only a matter of time before the sub has to twitch or wriggle, at which point a suitable punishment is called for. :devil:

not really into being tickled...
I watched a round of tickle torture at a party once, and it was interesting,
but only moderately amusing.

I felt like Squidward where his laugh box got broke..

I love the GIF. Great concept about "don't move". An impossible task while being tickled!

Do you like just fingertips? Feathers? Any special tickle places?

It is impossible, but that's where the fun comes in, and, as was said before, the inevitable punishment that comes with it. I'm shivering happily at the thought.

I like being touched, so fingers are lovely implements of tickling/tickle torture and my preference. I've never had feathers used on me, but inanimate tickling devices are a lot of fun. Honestly, anything that causes my skin to ripple works, and the possibilities are endless.

And not to say I don't start to dislike tickling at a certain point during the "torment", but it's something I'll ask for again and again. I love laughing, I love my brain turning off during the session, I love how out of control I feel. It's wonderful and awful all at once.

I like that it's a classic case of being set up to fail. It's only a matter of time before the sub has to twitch or wriggle, at which point a suitable punishment is called for. :devil:

Yes, this. :heart: Very much so, this.

Oh, god, and the begging. The most beautiful begging comes from tickle torment.

Fuck.

I like being touched, so fingers are lovely implements of tickling/tickle torture and my preference. I've never had feathers used on me, but inanimate tickling devices are a lot of fun. Honestly, anything that causes my skin to ripple works, and the possibilities are endless.
It's amazing how many mundane household items can be adapted for sensation play. The tactile differences between objects can be infuriating for a blindfolded sub (yielding cries of "What is THAT?!"). I find that a good trick with tickling is to deploy a light touch so that the sub's brain isn't sure whether there's really any sensation there or not. Sometimes, I can tickle that way through suggestion alone. :devil:

And not to say I don't start to dislike tickling at a certain point during the "torment", but it's something I'll ask for again and again. I love laughing, I love my brain turning off during the session, I love how out of control I feel. It's wonderful and awful all at once.
I think it's the "out of control" feeling that Mrs MF both loves and hates at the same time. I'd hazard a guess that there are similarities between the states of conflict and release induced in the brain through tickling and those experienced during orgasm.

Mrs MF has just commented to me that she only started to like being tickled once I was able to restrain her physically. Before that, she was in so much fear that she would lash out and injure me that she was unable to enjoy it. The problem now is that Mrs MF is surprisingly strong (for a little 'un) and I sometime worry about the integrity of a Saint Andrew's Cross and her moorings to it. She hasn't managed to break one yet, but I've heard some creaking under the strain. :D

Tickling is THE BEST. And the worst. But the best, but the worst. Just like yossi, I like the laughter and the loss of control ( no one mention not wanting it too impromptu, please let me puddle first 😳) and I also like tickle FIGHTS. And I will fight G back , hard. It's a sort of playful take on non consent I think maybe? And yes, sometimes we get hurt. It's all good :)

Tickle fights sound perfect.

Another thing I enjoy about tickling is how joyful it can be. A lot of kink can come across as doom and gloom in a way, but for me tickling is just happiness defined: pure ecstasy. I don't know why I feel that way, and I don't mean at all to put down other kink. Maybe because it makes me feel little and the chaotic out of control-ness. Or maybe I've been caught in a ramble again.

Last edited:
Feathers+Restraints+Blindfold = FUN !!! (Crop usually joins in here too ) :devil:

Last edited:
Tickle-Torture is performance art. That such lazy, light, effortless touches can produce the most delicious squealings and gigglings and squirmings - the scrunching of a young woman's nose, the flailing, stockinged footsies, the worming, desperate twist of the torso trying sooooooo hard to escape the inevitable, the descent into the silent scream of tickle-agony, the frantic eyes - all a wondrous work of art from such easy, gentle touchings. And cuteness is the hallmark of a great tickle-canvas. Everytime I see a cute, I mean Disney-cute, perky, little 19-year old, coed petite nymphette....oh, my, but the first fantasy, the inescapable, all-pervading fantasy is the imagery and music of her helpless in the tickle-trap.

And tickle-stammerings - oh, but yessssss! To start a tickling with a gentle, random fondling as your ticklee attempts to talk her way out, eliciting gigglish interruptions from her with the meanderings of a fingertip - it's fun, it's a fondling, it's a "fundling." And fundling a helpless nymphette's ticklish footsies is of course an analogy of sorts, a preview if you will, of what startling sensations those same fingers can coax from other places - if ticklish toes in thin-soled socks or slippery stockings are analogous to a shy little clitty in its panty?

(I despise political-correctness, but were I offered the position of Grand Inquisitor for Coeds, I don't know that I could resist the temptation, but I do know that I could coax the most fantastic confessions.)

Tickling induces my uncontrollable punch you in the face reflex. Hate it. Don't tickle me...ever. (it is one of my "hard limits" ..just no.)

I honestly don't know why tickling bothers me so much. It doesn't make me giggle,laugh or do anything but seriously tick me off. It's the same with being pinched...don't pinch me (besides nipples of course).

Tickling induces my uncontrollable punch you in the face reflex. Hate it. Don't tickle me...ever. (it is one of my "hard limits" ..just no.)

I honestly don't know why tickling bothers me so much. It doesn't make me giggle,laugh or do anything but seriously tick me off. It's the same with being pinched...don't pinch me (besides nipples of course).

I share your feelings on this entirely. In my case, though, I do laugh and smile while being tickled; it's an involuntary response that I wish I could stop. I kick, too, and I'm perfectly happy with that response.

Back