Dick will make you slap somebody

Wow! Just wow - what can I say - Fuck, wow!!! - the amount of time and effort to put that together - and no doubt still single :)
 
Is it really, really wrong of me to be thinking of uses for pop rocks now that don't necessarily involve putting them in your mouth?

I don't think so.

Certainly no different than the folks who stroll the hardware store aisles, or peruse the produce section of the supermarket, imagining ways those products can be used that are very different than nomally intended.


50ac847a90943.jpeg
 
I wash my ass like a man




^^ How y'all scrub the undercarriage ^^
 
Night, some footage of you at a music festival showed up on my other social network...

http://unlooker.com/dubbing-benny-hill-music-rave-music-inexplicably-hilarious/

I giggled like a girl.

Nope - they are indeed dirty beings - way too much litter on the ground for true hippies - there are never reversed caps - no tee-shirts like that - and besides there is enough litter on the ground to make a skanky cat happy :eek:

hmm - train station from outer suburbs me thinks :)
 
Why is it always Dick's fault? Tom and Harry have been known to instigate!
 
There is a subtle poignancy that you will witness in the last minute and a half to two minutes of this train-wreck of a clip.

Close your eyes during the mouth organ solo and open your ears, there are deep emotions and strong feelings evoked here, things not expressed in the original studio recordings by the Boss, or captured with video capturing devices in Jerry Maguire, the movie this song (original version) was used in so eloquently.

I know Lustrous Precipitation will likely not be stirred by this performance, and quite possibly may become angered by this posting, but sometimes in life we must suffer these small, stinging blows in order to share something with the rest of the world. Or at the very least your pals, who may find this wacky and funny, in a WTF kinda way.


SECRET GARDEN





 
Back
Top