Sissy roleplay chat

Hi Liz,

I bet a sissy-sister would be great for you :) I'd love to own two sissy sisters. The dynamic of them sharing, being gurls together, helping each other, and the little fits of jealousy felt between them would be delicious!
Hello coffebreak,
I know this situation.Once my Master had another sissy in his Stable.
I't was fun,jealousy,sexy,so called cat fight and a lot of sex.
Would luv when my Master have a Stable full of Sissy.
We would"fight" for his attention,and he choose one or more for his pleasure.
Kisses
Bobbiđź’•

Owned with a sissy sister or sisters is a fantasy that always turns me into a drooling mess!!

I think I'd like to mentor someone new to being a sissy but i'd get too flirty and be a bad teacher!!

Owned with a sissy sister or sisters is a fantasy that always turns me into a drooling mess!!

I think I'd like to mentor someone new to being a sissy but i'd get too flirty and be a bad teacher!!

Yes sissy sisters are wonderful. My sissy play always focuses on other girls. dressing up together and doing hair and makeup and gossipping :)

Lizzie I am always up for a chat with u :kiss: Any other girls here feel free to pm me and we can chat about sissyhood! :)

:kiss:
Brigette

Hello all sissy's

I am also a submissive sissy slut. I love reading stories on here and would love to find other sissy's to talk to and hopefully play with. And also other men. I love the humilation of being dressed like a slut and being on my knees before a real man sucking his cock. sissy michelle

I am also a submissive sissy slut. I love reading stories on here and would love to find other sissy's to talk to and hopefully play with. And also other men. I love the humilation of being dressed like a slut and being on my knees before a real man sucking his cock. sissy michelle

That's beautiful Michelle wanna chat on kik? BShweta

Hi Michelle...

Its almost like submissiveness is so natural to us sissies and crossdressers. My general theory about why I like it so much is because my initial urge to be submissive, it led me down a path where I found best expression of my sexuality was to entirely strip my masculinity away.

Is sucking cock every sissy's biggest turn on? Its mine definitely!

xo liz

Hi Michelle...

Its almost like submissiveness is so natural to us sissies and crossdressers. My general theory about why I like it so much is because my initial urge to be submissive, it led me down a path where I found best expression of my sexuality was to entirely strip my masculinity away.

xo liz

So true...

Lonely sissy fuck doll here.

Hello fellow gurls and sissy sisters. I have all kinds of sissy fantasies to share with all or you. I fantasize about being caught in school making out with another gurl and being punished by being kept after school in the teachers' lounge and made to lie on a bench so they can connect us with an 18" double ended dildo. We are then pushed together until we are cheek to cheek and the dildo has a ball inside which runs from end of the dildo to the other through the use of an electromagnet which has varying speeds and is controlled by one of the teachers there. We are then face fucked by the male teachers and are made to suck out the cum from the female teachers. Eventually we are pulled apart and get fucked from behind by everyone in the staff room, the female teachers using all kinds of toys and other appliances up our asses. After being thoroughly used we are taken to the girls' change room and given a large golden shower by all the participants before being allowed to clean up and go home. This is only the beginning to an evening ritual that continues until we graduate.

I have a lot more fantasies but if you want to learn more about me visit my Tumblr page http://subbottomsissy.tumblr.com/

xo liz

Sucking cock, drinking cum, sucking out a nice yummy creampie, being bathed in cum, getting gangbanged. Lots of us sissy gurls have naughty fantasies.

Last edited:

xo liz

Sucking cock, drinking cum, sucking out a nice yummy creampie, being bathed in cum, getting gangbanged. Lots of us sissy gurls have naughty fantasies.

Cum is a drug omg we are both addicts Mallory!

Hello fellow gurls and sissy sisters. I have all kinds of sissy fantasies to share with all or you. I fantasize about being caught in school making out with another gurl and being punished by being kept after school in the teachers' lounge and made to lie on a bench so they can connect us with an 18" double ended dildo. We are then pushed together until we are cheek to cheek and the dildo has a ball inside which runs from end of the dildo to the other through the use of an electromagnet which has varying speeds and is controlled by one of the teachers there. We are then face fucked by the male teachers and are made to suck out the cum from the female teachers. Eventually we are pulled apart and get fucked from behind by everyone in the staff room, the female teachers using all kinds of toys and other appliances up our asses. After being thoroughly used we are taken to the girls' change room and given a large golden shower by all the participants before being allowed to clean up and go home. This is only the beginning to an evening ritual that continues until we graduate.

I have a lot more fantasies but if you want to learn more about me visit my Tumblr page http://subbottomsissy.tumblr.com/

We r so alike..i have fantasies just like this
!

xo liz

Oh Hi Hon. It is nice seeing you are doing well. I am checking out your site, so far it is perfect. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

flirty sissy mentor

i'm a sissy and would love to be mentored, the flirtier the better

I would love for a dominant male or female were to complete my education by using this sissy sub as their toy - please

Back