Submissive sissy

dianefritzcd

Virgin
i am a life long submissive sissy who traveled the country and would meet with men and serve and pleasure them as diane. Many years and years of experience but then it happened, i semi retired and the travel sized and though my wife knew about diane she has never allowed me to dress at home. We have a sexless marriage and sleep in separate bed rooms she says she doesn't want or need sex anymore. So i did what i thought was right i threw all my feminine things away, i deleted all my pics of diane from all the sites i was on. Well this lasted one whole year but now i can't take it anymore, i am a cd who loves serving men and i must get back to it so i am looking for a man or a couple to serve and obey a couple times a month but i also want him to make me more and more of a sissy even when we are not together, i want to obey him and do as he says to make me a better sissy feminine person. Thinks like walking like a woman, sitting like a woman, doing domestic chores around the home that women does. I can't be totally dressed but i can wear panties under my mens clothes, and i can have the actions of a woman in my hand movements. at the same time i want him to control my sexual releases and only cum when he allows it . In other words i need a man to own me and tell me what to do. I live in Minnesota so if i can find a man close that would be ideal but i am willing to even do this via the internet. If you are interested let me know and i assure you i will be good at it. Submissively diane

i am a life long submissive sissy who traveled the country and would meet with men and serve and pleasure them as diane. Many years and years of experience but then it happened, i semi retired and the travel sized and though my wife knew about diane she has never allowed me to dress at home. We have a sexless marriage and sleep in separate bed rooms she says she doesn't want or need sex anymore. So i did what i thought was right i threw all my feminine things away, i deleted all my pics of diane from all the sites i was on. Well this lasted one whole year but now i can't take it anymore, i am a cd who loves serving men and i must get back to it so i am looking for a man or a couple to serve and obey a couple times a month but i also want him to make me more and more of a sissy even when we are not together, i want to obey him and do as he says to make me a better sissy feminine person. Thinks like walking like a woman, sitting like a woman, doing domestic chores around the home that women does. I can't be totally dressed but i can wear panties under my mens clothes, and i can have the actions of a woman in my hand movements. at the same time i want him to control my sexual releases and only cum when he allows it . In other words i need a man to own me and tell me what to do. I live in Minnesota so if i can find a man close that would be ideal but i am willing to even do this via the internet. If you are interested let me know and i assure you i will be good at it. Submissively diane
I truly hope you find what you need to fulfill those sub femme cravings......

Don't go through your life with regrets, live your life as want to, as you dream of living it. Be the you, you want to be

My heart goes out to you and your predicament.
I hope everything works out fine, fine, super-fine for you and your dreams...

Get a hobby. Golf, shooting, cycling, fishing, whatever. She probably won't care - and when you leave the house, take Diane out to play.

The power our sexless wives hold over us. It's amazing. What to do eh? "NO!" means something to a lot of us. It also breaks the marriage contract - from a very old fashioned point of view I'll admit - but what do you do?

Sweet Diane only wants to make someone happy, and that helps make her happy in return. I hope a couple reached out to her and made Diane their special play pal.

Got to thinking you are jealous of Shevylee....'are you'? Don't be shy now!
Not at all - my reply was a suggestion to the Original Poster -- If his wife won't "let" him play Diane at home he can take Diane out while doing "something else" like a hobby.

Shevylee is a cutie - in her baseball jersey she looks like one of the "Baseball Furies" from the movie "The Warriors" .... ready to 'come out and plaaaay!!! '

Last edited:
Back