Submissive sissy

i am a life long submissive sissy who traveled the country and would meet with men and serve and pleasure them as diane. Many years and years of experience but then it happened, i semi retired and the travel sized and though my wife knew about diane she has never allowed me to dress at home. We have a sexless marriage and sleep in separate bed rooms she says she doesn't want or need sex anymore. So i did what i thought was right i threw all my feminine things away, i deleted all my pics of diane from all the sites i was on. Well this lasted one whole year but now i can't take it anymore, i am a cd who loves serving men and i must get back to it so i am looking for a man or a couple to serve and obey a couple times a month but i also want him to make me more and more of a sissy even when we are not together, i want to obey him and do as he says to make me a better sissy feminine person. Thinks like walking like a woman, sitting like a woman, doing domestic chores around the home that women does. I can't be totally dressed but i can wear panties under my mens clothes, and i can have the actions of a woman in my hand movements. at the same time i want him to control my sexual releases and only cum when he allows it . In other words i need a man to own me and tell me what to do. I live in Minnesota so if i can find a man close that would be ideal but i am willing to even do this via the internet. If you are interested let me know and i assure you i will be good at it. Submissively diane
Interested and in MN as well

Back