School bus Lust. [closed for ash13]

-I think of something cute and creative but am drawing a blank and think.-"Hmmm Well i could be a big mean hunter after you or....ever consider doing little red riding hood?"-I grin-

"well maybe the riding hood one another day since I have no red clothes here. so lets do the hunter one how do we begin baby" I sy with a warm smile.

-I smile and grin as I had collected things off my bus I pull out a Pair of Fairy wings and there are even a pair of high heels from my Ex....I grin as i also have most of her outfits I bought her but she never wore.-"Well you can wear these wings..."-You look in and say you want to look at the clothing.-

"well pick something out for me and tell me the "role" hun" I laugh loving this time with you.

-I chuckle and give you a Tinker bell type dress that covers your perky tits but barely covers your ass or pussy. Small pumps and wings. I take out a net and a dart Shotgun for prop and smile.-"Ready to play."-he chuckled.-

I smile and run around the house pretending to check out flowers and dodge your darts as you fire nerf type darts at me. "I am too fast human you cant catch me".

-I smile and Skids runs after her a bit and one of the dart's hits her leg.-"Haha back your self in to a corner Fairy you will be mine."-I chuckle a bit as i follow you and finally get you in the bed room in a corner.-"No where for you to go Fairy what do you think will happen now...have youherd of us human's that catch fairies.-

i take a handful of silver glitter and blow it at you pretending it is "sleep dust" but you block it with something and have me trapped. ,what do you want human as you grab me.

-I smile.-"I will rape you and take your magic.."-I smile and grab your ass a small spanking to your bottom as i bend you over and play with your breasts as i lift your dress in back and lick your pussy.-

"you have no power over me human, you cannot handle me" I pretend to go for a wand but you knock it from my hands as you mention something about "breaking the fairy will" as you molest my body. "you will pay for this fairy hunter" I say playing along.

-Skids fondles her breasts a bit and goes back to lapping your pussy as you are bent over my bed.-"You think your fairy magic will work i don't think so now shut up Fairy slut."-My tongue licks your hot honey pot.-"I love your fairy holes tinker whore."

I wiggle to escape but only manage to partially break free. I try to blow some more glitter at you as my "sleep dust" but u turn a small fan around at me and the siler and gold glitter sticks to my sweaty skin. I act like I am tired and worn out from battle. I say "do your worst human my fairy stamina will outlast you." I say with a playful grin challenging the "hunter" to my dare.

-My cock is pulled out and i Fuck your face a bit and hold you still then i shove my cock in to yoru fairy pussy and hold you on the bed and fuck your pussy. After we are Done i take you home and we pre pair for Monday. I pull up to pick you up and we have not seen each other in a few days.

today is school picture day. I get on wearing a fuzzy pink sweater that is not too thick but a bit more than a blouse. it is a little low cut showing a hint of cleavage. I also wear a white skirt 2" above the knees bare legs and 3" pink pumps. "HI Skids" I say with a friendly smile as I head to back of bus.

-I whistle playfully.-"That is a sexy little outfit I love it careful i have to pick up a few kids today."-I say as not to far i pick up a few boys and they sit up on the bus. two by me as we chat but one sneaks back by you.-"hey there Ashely nice outfit mind if i inspect your outfit...I am yearbook president and i can deny you a page in the year book."

I give him an odd look rolling my eyes. "inspect" my outfit? I dont think so!" I look back to a book I am reading and mumble under my breath. "the fasion police next to me he has no clue loser". I look up front and see others keeping you busy with sports talk as you drive.

-I cover your mouth as Skid's is busy with my friends and I reach under your top and smile.-"Look's like your bra is barely holding you in Ashley...Maybe just getting rid of it may be better."-My hand then goes between your legs and if eel your shaven pussy.-"Your panties are barely there to...You know i can ban your picture form being taken if i fell a slut like you will ruin these pictures. Now are you going to be good?"-I smile as Skid's has no idea.-

" Leave me alone perv" I say I sit there ignoring him his hands wander and I think after copping a feel he will quit but he gets bolder.

-He takes his cock out and shoves it in your mouth. He lays back a bit as he fucks your face. Skids looks back and think you just laid down so ignores it and talks more. He groans and fucks your mouth hard groaning as he reaches under your skirt and begins to tease your pussy.-"No panties at all you really are a sexy slut you cunt whore. I am going to cum on that outfit."-I say and keep you on your side laying down fuck your mouth. The school dances and things are coming up soon but you have no date as they all just want to fuck you in a gang bang from what you herd.-

Last edited:
he holds my head as he fucks my mouth. I feel him growing harder and beginning to tense up. he slips and groans a bit loud as you hear him. you have stopped in the back of the school lot and are making your way back when he pulls out of my mouth and before you can reach us, his cock explodes and cumshots land all over the front of my fuzzy pink sweater and neck.

-I grab this punk and bring him to the office with his two friends who were in on it telling you stay right here. I come back and there in expelled state as i come back and feel bad.-"Is there anything i can help you with Ashley...do you need a ride back home to get a new sweater? I can explain to the principle and you wouldn't be in trouble."

OOC add to last post you taking me home and you select new outfit for my school pics..then i will edit this post.

-I walk in to the house with you as you tell me.-"Skid's i really need help finding another outfit."-I walk in and look around a bit never being in your house as i sit on your bed and watch you pick out clothes but i choose a Blue Blouse with navy blue skirt 3 inches above the knee. Dark stockings and 3 inch strappy heels. All Navy blue the Stockings a black sheer. We get you back to school in no time and you kiss my cheek to go back to school. I go to the garage afterwards just thinking about you as i do my duty.-

I send you a text " saying thanks for the new outfir hun got lots of compliments on it. should I meet you by your bus in the garage?".....

-I smile.-"Only if your free but otherwise i will meet you at the pick up spot to take you home. None of the mechanics are here so you will be safe if you come by."-I begin to text you several sexy texts as i am non stop in my texting as i do my work.-

Back