Into the Phonebooth

Nobody is here.

Nobody will be coming in either. Its rare when they do. So, since nobody will be coming in here, because there's "nothing that interests anyone", I can tell you something.

Yes. You.

Thing is, well, if you were here, you'd be able to watch me masturbate. You'd see my chest rise and fall. You'd see my nostrils flare. You'd see my muscles tensing and releasing. You'd see my fist wrapped around my shaft, moving up to the frenulum, just below the head, before heading back down. You might also just see my cock between my thumb and forefinger, with my thumb vigorously rubbing my frenulum. You would watch the first drops of precum gather in my slit, and then increase until the first drop fell. Then you would see that one drop become a steady stream of precum, running down my shaft and fist. You would watch my cock twitch. You would see my toes curl. You would see me bite my lip to keep from crying out. My whimpers might arouse you. My growls might incense you.

You might even want to touch. But you wouldn't be able to.

Why, you ask? Well, because you'd be tied to your chair. Arms behind you. Legs ties apart, allowing me easy access to watch you respond. And so when you eyes close because the pleasure has become too great, you would get to see it with eyes wide open.

Would you lick your lips? Or course you would. Your breathing might get heavy with mine.

Here's the kicker. I'm thinking about you. Yes, you.

Now aren't you glad that you came in?

I want you. Fantasizing is not enough. I drop my pants and get off whenever I think about you arrayed in lingerie or just naked and proud. You have this power over me, but in truth, I'm not your Dark Kent.

I'm your Dark Lord.

And when my cock starts jerking, and my fist becomes a blur...you..

Yes..you...

Would watch those hot, thick jets fly forth from my cock head and land maybe on your thigh, or on the floor in front of you. You would get angry, because more would follow. And more.

And more.

Until i sit there, spent...cock twitching. Still hard. Still oozing.

And my eyes would never leave yours.

Could you hold my gaze? Would you be angry for wasting my seed, rather than giving it to you?

Do you deserve it?

Do you even, fucking want it?

Of course you do.

Cause nobody else is coming in here. It's just you, and me.

And I'm your Dark Lord. Open wide.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top