The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*shuffles in zombie like, eyes half open and hair a bit messy* *yawn* Morning everyone. I think I take another hit of coffee. Got a Daytona 500 party I'm hosting in an hour. Tx, You watching?

Looks like we dodged the snow. Alot of wet, but nothing that stuck.

Congrats again on the play, anna. I just picked up a copy of Patrick Lee's "Runner" last night. If you haven't read his "Breach" series, you really should.

I hope that coffee is doing an adequate keeping you warm since you're naked, Tricialen. ;)

*shuffles in zombie like, eyes half open and hair a bit messy* *yawn* Morning everyone. I think I take another hit of coffee. Got a Daytona 500 party I'm hosting in an hour. Tx, You watching?

Looks like we dodged the snow. Alot of wet, but nothing that stuck.

Congrats again on the play, anna. I just picked up a copy of Patrick Lee's "Runner" last night. If you haven't read his "Breach" series, you really should.

I hope that coffee is doing an adequate keeping you warm since you're naked, Tricialen. ;)

LOL the bed clothes help.....;)

Unfortunately for me.... he does not like to be touched at night :(.... so I dream....:heart:

Well, there's a Dragon wing to keep you warm, at need.
Then, a bit later:

"Brave Helios, bring forth your steeds,
bring the warmth the countryside needs"

-shuffles in, heads straight for the pools- Okay, me thinks moving the firewood was just a wee bit too much for the back. John hope your party went over well with the rain delay...

-shuffles in, heads straight for the pools- Okay, me thinks moving the firewood was just a wee bit too much for the back. John hope your party went over well with the rain delay...

Sadly, our guest left when it started getting doubtful that they would get the race going again. But that's ok, sitting here and watching the race with the family.

Sadly, our guest left when it started getting doubtful that they would get the race going again. But that's ok, sitting here and watching the race with the family.

How peaceful.
What Race ? (You have different stuff to us).

And now, straight from the big pot; Coffee!

*plates doughnuts near coffee* I can't guarantee their freshness, but one of the elves brought these in. Good morning, Nakeds!

Thanks, john. After yesterday's rehearsal, I'm wondering if I might have taken on more than I should have, but I'll deal. I've got a lot of lines to learn....

Enjoy your book - my pleasure reading has just been reduced drastically.

Unfortunately for me.... he does not like to be touched at night :(.... so I dream....:heart:
Oh, I understand that. Mine has the excuse of a bad fall yesterday, so it was the guest room for me last night.

loving the snow!
You are more than welcome to it! ;)

That's my problem with shoveling the driveway. I just might go in for another massage soon.

How peaceful.
What Race ? (You have different stuff to us).

And now, straight from the big pot; Coffee!
No, peaceful will be the latter half of this week when the fella is back on the road.

Great news about the rain, Bear. I hope you'll be able to quietly enjoy it, even with the busy day ahead.

Great news about the rain, Bear. I hope you'll be able to quietly enjoy it, even with the busy day ahead.

Amen to that. Of course, Bear, we understand if you've no desire to collect some of our rain for your purposes. It would be along bit of piping, after all. :)

*plates doughnuts near coffee* I can't guarantee their freshness, but one of the elves brought these in. Good morning, Nakeds!

Thanks, john. After yesterday's rehearsal, I'm wondering if I might have taken on more than I should have, but I'll deal. I've got a lot of lines to learn....

Enjoy your book - my pleasure reading has just been reduced drastically.

Need a massage, anna? ;):rose:

I have faith that you'll pull through it. :heart: And then you'll be on your way to becoming a famous actress!

Oh, I haven't read anything since the summer, and that was Vince Flynn's "Kill Shot" which wasn't too great of a book. Patrick Lee has become my new favorite author. He writes a lot like the old Dan Brown, back when he wrote "Digital Fortress" and "Deception Point" and before he started sucking because no one wants to actually edit his books.

Some fun news today, I picked up my tickets for Cavalia's Odysseo today! :D

Good Morning, all.
I hate having a cold; waking at stupid-o-clock, AM, and cannot get back to sleep
for the coughing.
I wouldn't mind but I quite smoking a long time ago!

Glass of restorative, anyone ?
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back