The intruder ( Closed for debbiev)

He cuddles up into her. His warm nude body firmly but lightly pressing into her body. He says "My mate" with joy in his face and voice. He looks at her as he kisses her and start to run his hands threw her hair trying to relax her. After a few swipes of his hand in her hair. He softly whispers into her ear. "Night my woman, I will protect you always." He starts to softly sniff her hair.

He has claimed her and now he knows she wants him. He is glad to have her in the bed. He wants her to be happy and he knows she is happy being here. He thinks back to how when she seen where she was, her saying "thank god i'm back" the joy in her voice. He felt good knowing he made that joy happen.

His eyes now start to wonder over his womans body.
 
Last edited:
Debbie Reviews Her Options

Debbie continues to try to process everything that happened. Her head spinning as the day went from innocently running errands and trying to settle in to hiking, to the bear, to the man-creature to being sexually abused and repeatedly raped to him being gentle with her and obviously having feelings. However the fact that he just took her body and sexually used it was degrading and totally humiliating. The more she thinks about that the angrier she gets. Debbie knows no one has the right to do that and she is determined to make it clear.

She hasn't decided whether she will leave tomorrow or remain here in her cabin. If she remains she will have to accept him as a neighbor, but she still doesn't think she can forgive him. Regardless he is going to have to accept some major ground rules and hopes he follows them. It's not like she can call the police if he doesn't follow them, so there is a major risk for her, which she knows can be life threatening.

Feeling him cuddle up to her and his warmth against her body, then feeling his hands running through her hair. It's as if he is in love, well as much in love as he is probably capable of. When he says good night and that he will always protect her, she feels claimed. While she knows he means well it also bothers her as he acts like she is an object and that she doesn't like being claimed.

Despite Debbie's mind going many different directions, she does know that in the morning there will be a discussion of the rules. If anything, his reaction will tell her where she stands with him and whether to flee or try to live with him as her neighbor. She has determined that she wants her cabin to herself and this will be his last night here. But now she is too exhausted and just needs to sleep.

After an hour or so of her options looping in her head, Debbie dozes off into a sound sleep.

Next thing she realizes is there is a very faint light streaming in from the broken door. She flinches slightly when she realizes that the man-creature remains in a sound sleep next to her. His arm around her waist as if to protect her. The fact that this wasn't a dream scares her and again Debbie reviews her options and prepares for a serious talk with the man-creature.
 
Loving warmth and security

Jon was hard when he had taken his mate to bed and pushed his body up into her to feel her but not in a overpowering way. He slept in one of the most deepest sleeps and most peaceful sleeps he had. He was also very aware of every sound.

As he sleeps he hears the change of breathing and change of heart rate his woman had. He was in deep sleep but also very aware of her. He could hear her heart and breathing change. Some times feeling slight twitches in her body. The flinching causes him to move her. He moves his top arm up over her body to her shoulders and firmly but softly pulls her to him. He smiles as he is sleeping holding her shoulders up to his chest. He lets out a very peaceful sigh and says "my mate, safe" in a very sleepy tone.

He has her face to him. His hard cock sticking up in the middle of there body's. He starts to rub her shoulders. Holding her tightly still so she cant role away but not in a controlling way. More in a deep loving secure embrace. He says in a sleepy tone "sleep my mate" as he keeps rubbing her shoulders. He now kisses her forehead softly in his sleep with his lips resting there and his nose in her hair.

He is very much so enjoying his nude body next to her nude body. Her soft skin and small arms and legs next to his thickness.
 
The Time To Talk Is Now

Debbie stirs more as she feels the man-creature holding her. She looks at him and sees he is sleeping and he actually looks very peaceful as she thinks maybe he is just a wild untamed man who doesn't know any better. But that does not excuse him from stripping her naked and raping her last night. The thought of pregnancy also haunts her as that would be quite a nightmare.

She watches him stir and mumble "my mate, safe" as she now feels his hard cock against her body. Not wanting to get raped again, she tries to move away ever so slightly but when she does he begins to rub her shoulders as he kisses her forehead with his nose in her hair and him taking deep breaths . Debbie tenses up and whispers to him, "i have to pee Sir, so I have to get up for a minute"

While Debbie certainty has to pee but it's also an excuse to get out of bed and try to avoid getting raped. Her plan is to pee and then get dressed. She is also dying to start the conversation about bounds that must be followed. She hopes that he lets her up without a problem. She has to discuss many things with him and make a decision of whether to leave or remain, but remain under many conditions that he needs to understand.
 
Jon grabs her in his sleep rolling to his back. Pulling her up on top of him then letting his arms fall back to the bed. He has a big smile on his face as he sleeps and mutters "my mate" then promptly lets out a loud snore.

Jons hard thick and long cock is trapped under Debbie and he clearly is attached to her as he sleeps so peaceful. He is willing to let her do what she wants while she stays with him.

About 5 seconds later he mutters "hurry back my mate" in his sleep.

One part of his mind is always on alert to sounds around him but lets him sleep with all sounding right. (much like troops get or the old saying "sleeping with one eye open")
 
With his "hurry back mate", Debbie wastes no time and gets up. She steps into the hallway and into the bathroom and pees. Then comes back into the bedroom and quietly opens her closet, trying to quietly get some clothes on. She grabs a pink tee and jeans and then quietly opens her drawer and gets out her lavender bra and lavender low cut bikini panties. She watches him move a bit and it looks like he is still sleeping so she gets dressed right in the bedroom by the foot of the bed as quietly as possible.

Her thought is to make a run for it now, but she has to go outside and find her car keys first, knowing they most be on the ground. It being dawn she can probably find them. But then she thinks, maybe we can talk first being that he hasn't held me against my will while in my cabin and he seems peaceful now.

Debbie sits down at the foot of the bed. The man-creature doesn't stir and she waits, and waits and waits for what seems like nearly an hour. With him still sleeping, she decides to lay and wait for him to wake up. Figuring with clothes on she is somewhat protected and if he tries anything then that will force her decision to leave and she won't come back, ever. Debbie closes her eyes and dozes off.
 
With the sun up a bit higher, shining more into the cabin. Jon slowly wakes up and looks around. He sees his mate sleeping at the foot of the bed near the blankets. Jon thinks she is cold so she got dress. He sits up and lightly covers her sleeping.

He is gentul and with all his skill he slips off the bed and sneaks out the door of the cabin still nude. He wants to show his mate he is a good provider for her. He knows he has some meat smoked (slow dry cooked) at his dug out but he wants to impress her. He is out huntting and quickly gets fresh tracks of a moose. He dont have his hatchet or knife with him, but he can still use his powerfull hands and ambush the moose.

He sneaks up on it some what from the side and back so the wind is blowing to him as he gets with in range then darts at it. Driving his shoulder into its neck and getting it into a head lock to snap its neck.

He has to carry the moose undressed (ungutted) back to the cabin for a knife. He keeps the moose on the far side of the clearing from the cabin as he walks into the cabin quickly finding the knife. As he now holds the knife. It just dawns on him to look to the back of the open floor plan for the most part to see if his mate is sleeping or not.
 
Debbie's Escape?

Debbie stirs and opens her eyes realizing she must have dozed off at the foot of the bed. She turns and the man-creature is gone. She breathes a sigh of relief first because he has decided not to keep her captive and second knowing this is her chance to get out of here. Thinking maybe this is a sign for her to leave and go back to New York City as staying here will only cause trouble if he comes back, which she is thinking he will.

Debbie darts out barefoot to her car to search around for the keys she dropped while he attacked her, luckily with it being bright and sunny she quickly finds them. She darts back into the cabin and into her bedroom to get her handbag and also cell phone, which is useless out here, but she intends to be back to civilization very soon. She also slips on her sandals. As she turns around she sees him walking towards the cabin, he is completely naked and looks like he has dirt marks and scratches all over his chest, almost like he has been in a fight.

Debbie freezes, knowing her quick escape failed. Pissed that she didn't act faster, she stays in her bedroom, half hiding and unsure what to do. Watching him closely through the crack in the bedroom door as she sees him pick up a large kitchen knife. Now terrified as she sees him holding the knife as he looks towards the bedroom. Debbie knows she is trapped, but no reason to hide as there isn't anywhere to hide anyway. So she steps out of the bedroom and takes two steps towards him, now within six feet of him.

In as pleasant a voice as she can fake she says, "Hello Sir, what's going on? Are you okay?" Waiting for his reaction, but in the back of her mind she is thinking, first chance I get I am out of here forever.
 
Oh so primitive

Jon smiles as he see's his mate step out of the bedroom. Jon says in a very proud tone "I got fresh meat." He walks over to the small fire place with the knife in his hand. He gets down on his knees. There is a few dry logs by the fire place so he grabbed 2 and put them on the floor of the fireplace. He also seen some small wood shards. (about the size of a popsicle stick) and placed them on top of the 2 logs. He then tilted his hair and taken the knife as he cut a small chunk off. Jon felt the knife on the floor as he walked to the kitchen. He knew the old man had kept a lighter in one of the draws so he grabed that then a old frying pan. Jon headed back to the fireplace where he used the lighter to start his hair on fire and put the pan on a rack near the top of the fire place. Jon then grabbed the knife and headed outside Jon knew he the hair would burn catching the small wood bits and they would burn catching the logs so he would have a nice fire soon. Jon walked over to the moose and started to gut it on the far side of the clearing of the cabin. He was careful how he cut the hide as he knew he would be needing it. If not to make a new shirt maybe a new blanket for his mate. After removing the guts he picked up the moose and carried it into the cabin.

He dropped it in the middle of the floor and looked up at his mate. He smiles at her and says "a gift" He cuts out 2 sections of meat and puts them in the frying pan and puts it on the cooking metal rack.

Jon smiles and offers her the knife turning the handle to her so the blade is now to him. His eyes wide with wonder as he is unsure how his mate is going to react to the moose as a gift.
 
Fireside Chat by the Cooking Moose

Debbie is relieved that the man-creature didn't realize she was about to run away. Instead he somehow seems proud at how he is providing for her. She knows he is very attracted to her and wants the best for her, but he is so primitive, so crude, so animal like. However Debbie has no way of leaving, at least at this moment. Knowing he would stop her, get angry, probably rape her again and maybe kill her. While she likes that he wants to provide for her in his animal like way she also remembers that he stripped her and raped her. That bothers her and gets in the way of any feelings for him as she knows what he is capable of doing to her.

Now Debbie knows she has to play into this and she looks at him when he brings the gutted out moose into the cabin and lays it on the kitchen floor. She takes a few steps back, stunned he just did this as the large animal lays near her feet. She is pissed that a moose is in her kitchen, but she know that he does mean well. Ordinarily she would scream at anyone who did this, but that wouldn't be smart right now, so she smiles at him and comments, "Sir, you killed that moose and were nice enough to bring it here for us to eat? Thank you so much." She watches as he cuts the pieces and begins cooking them. She continues to smile at him as she thinks what a nightmare this all is.

When the man-creature hands Debbie the knife, a thought goes through her head that maybe she should just lung forward and stab him. But that brutal thought passes quickly and she puts the knife down on the kitchen counter and pulls up a chair and then gets another chair and places it by the fire. "Sit down Sir, we have to talk now".

She needs to convince him that he cannot just use her whenever he feels like it. She also wants him to get to know her as a person and maybe she can tame him to some degree. Of course Debbie's plan B is to high tail it out of here as soon as she has the chance and never come back. But right now, since she may not be able to escape today she needs to attempt to make him civil...at least when it comes to her body as she refuses to be raped again and possibly end up pregnant if it hasn't already happened.
 
Beauty and the beast

Jons eyes move over her body admiring how sexy she is and looking for any signs what she is thinking. She is the one thing in the woods he cant figer out. What about this woman drives him so crazy. Her thought and smell drives him wild but yet so calming.

He watches her face as she looks at the big moose then connects it as he killed i with his bare hands. He is glad and lets his face show he is happy as she is willing to take his little gift to her. Jon is starting to think to him self maybe she will take me as a mate. That makes him hard. He wonders will she start the sex or will he have to...

As she takes the knife. Jon can see but cant read the mix of emotions on her body. He can notice her breathing picks up and her heart rate is picking up. Something is exciting her. He watches her get the chairs out. When she sits in one he sits on the floor leaning his head onto her lap looking up at her. His arm moves around her hip and start to rub her thigh. His far hand moves to her foot and start to rub the top of her foot as he messages it. He looks up at her as he looks into her big brown eyes with a face full of wonder.

He wonder what she wants to talk about, he would do anything for his mate. Dose she know she is his weak spot. No animal scares him, but this weak little woman can hurt him far more then any bear in the worst mood. The cuts on his back prove that.

As he sits on the floor. He thinks he can smell her arousal a bit. This makes him eager to hear what she has to say. If she is going to claim him and tell him what she needs. While he waits. He asks in a very unsure tone. "Is my mate happy, did I do good? Dose my mate want a new door?" His face shows he needs her approval.


He looks at the door, his body tences. She must see he wants to dart off, but he is staying at her side and by her feet.
 
Debbie's Tough Ground Rules

With the man-creature staring at Debbie, she feels uncomfortable but she knows she has to lay the ground rules. Instead of sitting in the chair he sits on the floor below her. Debbie takes this as a sign that he is willing to listen and maybe follow her ground rules.

At first Debbie is silent as the man-creature lays his head on her lap and she feels his arm around her as he begins to rub her thigh. Her first thought is that she is glad she got dressed as the man-creature seems to want to give affection, maybe sexual, and her clothing is a good barrier to that. Debbie watches as his other hand rubs her foot as he looks up at her. She feels his emotion and it seems like he wants she acceptance, him being almost subservient. Like he is apologizing for what he did to her. So she decides she will not try to run, that she will give this a chance. It's still all so confusing to her and this all has to be sorted out in her mind.

Debbie looks down at the man-creature's blue eyes, he looks peaceful and she sees a kindness in him that she has never noticed before. She is surprised he starts the conversation by asking if she is happy. Debbie looks down at him and says, "Yes you did well. And yes of course I need a new door". Debbie smiles as he seems to like her response.

She clears her throat and say, "Sir, um, I have some things to tell you. Some of which you may not like. First I like you, I think you are generally a good person, but one that needs to know how to act, at least around me. Understand that this is my cabin, I live here. You are welcomed to visit if you act like a gentleman. You do not rape me ever again, that mean no sex unless i give you permission, which I will not right now. So my clothes remain on. That has to be understood. If you violate that rule I will leave forever"

Debbie takes a deep breath and goes on, "Now, you don't have to kill a moose for us to eat. I have money and can buy things. Of course you providing food is great sometimes, but the moose or any other animal cannot be brought into my kitchen again. I appreciate you doing that, but I don't want a dead moose or anything else in my kitchen."

Debbie continues, gulping in nervousness as he listens, "And i want privacy sometimes, you have to knock before coming in to my cabin. We can hang out sometimes, maybe go hiking or berry picking or something, but then you go to your dugout and I go to my cabin. Okay Sir?" Debbie laughs at herself calling him Sir. "Sir, since we are going to be friends, what is your name?" She smiles, "I'm Debbie"

As she waits for his response, she is satisfied with her speech to him. Feeling like he can be helpful out here in the wild. That bear nearly attacking her made her realize how dangerous it is out here by yourself. She could use a strong man to help out. Her only worry is will he and force himself sexually and rape her again, and that is a huge worry for her.
 
As Jon sits by her side. He don't know why and can't seams to make sense of his felling for her. He should just take her and make her give in, but something in him says be gentle with her. Show her your not all brute.

Jon looks up happy at her. Not feeling any signs of her wanting to pull away from him. He can smell a hint of her arousal. Ever so faint. He tries hard to keep looking up at her. Even tho he wants to push his face into her hips to get at her sweet juices.

When she says "you did well"his face fills with extreme joy. She mentions the door. He looks at it and she can feel the flinch as his body as he was about to go running off, but he stayed next to his mate. He wanted to get the wood but just felt like he couldn't leave his woman. Well not yet anyways. His eyes wonder from her to the door till she clears her throat. His eyes now fixed on her. His eyes looking intently and deeply up into her big brown eyes.

As she says he is to act like a gentleman. He cocks his head side ways as he tries to dig back to them fogy years as a kid. He knows what she wants, but don't seam to remember what the actions she wants him to do... This angers him as he tries to hide it. He don't realize his eyes shift to dark blue almost black. As she says he may not rape her.... Rape has no meaning to him. As a kid he was learning about it, but never got why someone would want to use force on a lover. When she says if he brakes the rules she will leave forever. His hands tighten for a split second. His body reacts not wanting to let his woman go. He quickly gets control of him self tho. He knows he needs to do this right,

When she starts talking about no bringing the dead animals into the cabin. He gets a playful grin on his face. His eyes shift from her to the moose. He can feel her heart racing by the speed of her pulse. He can also see the throbbing of her vain and arteries in her neck. He can hear it in her voice a tad bit shaky too as she talks and laughs. He can hear the truth and steady tone in her voice as she says "we are going to be friends what is your name." When she smiles at him. His mouth falls open as he is amazed at how stunning she is when shes happy. His mind takes in every detail of her new face. He finds something in him make him want to see this face... Its like seeing this face is getting a full breath of air...

Jon smiles and says "I'm Jon... Want to show you something."He quickly scoops her up. The hand on her thigh he moves to her back and lower shoulder area. His hand that was at her foot scoots under her knees. As he quickly stands in one quick fluid motion while saying "Show you something". He runs out the door twisting his upper body side ways. He runs full speed pressing her into his chest as he takes a well used and wide game trail. He keeps her back to the way they are going and somewhat keeping his chest turned to keep her from getting hit with to many branches of the bushes. He is more on the side where there is lots of slapping on his outside of the arm. He makes his way up to his dugout only not to his home dugout. He is taking her to a new dugout. This one is lined with clay and stone on the inside, but otherwise the same dugout. He gets to about 3 feet from the door before stopping. He sets her down gently holding her somewhat till he is sure she can stand on her feet.

When he feels its safe to let go of her. He moves to what looks like a hill side. He grabs a double lined wood woven door with clay on the outside... Moss has covered the clay now... When he opens the dugout up smoke rushes out the top of the door frame for a second then the dugout is clear. There is a small fire still burning almost just a piles of large chunk of white ash and red hot coals. He walks in for a second and comes out with some meat chunks. Deb should see he has made jerky. Jon takes a bite out of one and holds the other out for Deb. His face is full of joy as he is showing his mate he can provide for her. He is a skilled bush man and knows how to make it threw hard times like the winter. He motions his head as he takes the second bite. With his mouth full he says "look in" as he knows he has what would be about the same as 3 moose's in there that got done being smoked as they lay on little platforms sticking out all the walls.
 
Beginning A New Friendship

Debbie is relieved and really happy he doesn't get mad at her ground rules. He seems so gentle and kind now, she sees for the first time that his eyes shift shades of blue. Debbie can almost read his emotions from his eye colors. Maybe, just maybe she can forgive him for raping her, maybe he didn't realize what he was doing was wrong. But she doesn't feel she should let her guard down, he has to learn to treat her with respect and honor her wishes. Otherwise it won't work.

Debbie is surprised he accepts being friends and her living in her own cabin alone. Thinking the ground rules she laid down went perfectly, things are looking up again and she may very well enjoy living out here. Of course it's only for the summer, but for the next couple of months this could be fun and certainly very different.

Knowing he is very different and that he seems to study her, it's a bit unnerving but it's like he uses all his senses, not just visual. And Debbie does not forget what he did to her in his dugout, how he licked her and drove her crazy, despite her not wanting him to. But the way he licked her was just so incredibly intense, unlike anything she has ever felt before. She is puzzled and concludes he uses more senses than civilized people.

When he picks her up and darts out of the cabin, she smiles as she now knows he does that when he is excited like a little boy who wants to show her something special. She smiles as they run through the brush, her noticing that he tries to shield her from the twigs and branches and tries to protect her.

As he carefully puts her down and makes sure she is on solid ground and she smiles as he proudly shows her the huge supply of smoked meat. Debbie smiles as she realizes he has made his own smoke house and has enough meat to last a very long time. That he is truly a survival man, yet he has deep emotions, and she is very well aware that he has emotions for her and not just sexual.

Debbie takes the jerky and smiles and says, "Why thank you so much Jon". Then tastes it, "Mmmm, this is really good. You are so sweet to me." She takes a step towards Jon and hugs him. Then says, "Well I have a big day today, I have to clean my cabin and then head to the store to buy some decent new pots and pans and silverware. The ones in the cabin are terrible. I also need to buy curtains. A girl needs her privacy right?" She smiles at Jon, a warm friendly smile. She realizes that they can be friends and who knows where this will go.
 
So tame then so wild.... what a trip!!

Jon is glad his mate doesn't seam to be scared as he picks her up and runs off with her. He can see she seams to be enjoying being so close to his strong bare chest and arms as he cradles her protectively. Her body gives her away. He knows she knows he is studying her. Her body seams to know and enjoy his roaming eyes as he takes in every detail of her fine skinny but firm body. He thinks back to how she seam to have got wet a bit, her "good smell" from her being aroused seamed to be stronger... He runs wondering if she was thinking when they mated.. What she enjoyed of it...As he ran thinking of them... His cock got hard as he runs nude in the woods well on the trail.

When he shows her the smoke house... He can see she likes it. She is impressed... He feels full of energy like he has to move, run hard or something. His body is craving a good fast heart racing moment now.... The she hugs him... He feels her body press into his nude body... His hard cock trapped in the middle of there body... He wants her....He wants to pin her to the ground on her back and have his way with her right now. More then anything, but somehow he holds back trying to hide that from her..... This is the first time she started to touch him. He wants to know where she will take it...

He tries to focus on what shes saying. Trying anything to keep the thoughts of mating with her right here and now. He knows her clothing would be ripped apart in seconds if he really wanted to let him self go and give into his cravings.... He cocks his head to a side with a confused look as she talks about privacy... He only asks "why"while pointing all around showing they are the only humans for as far as the eye can see.... He then says "just us"

With asking that, he stacks a bunch of wood on the fire and he drops to his knees an blows on the coals getting them good and red. He takes a log that is cut up into about 8th and pushes them up on one log.. he blows 5 times making them bright red. Soon a small flame jumps up and catches on the log... He has restarted the dieing fire.... To be sealed up with again with the hidden door. He knows the smoked stained wood will stop any bear from braking in to steal his meat. That bear would soon be hunted down and end up being smoked if one did try to, but with that door stinking of smoke they wouldn't want to try even if it was full of meat.

Jon moves the door to cover the opening.. He turns and picks deb up this time her feet and legs pinned to his chest as he runs... Runs threw the trees some of them smacking her ass and legs again. Like last trip down she is over his shoulder and her upper body is to his back... The back that still has fresh cuts from the bear... As he runs down hill he says "going home" and then runs in silence. While he runs. He thinks he can smell her getting worked up.. She seams to smell sweeter when the branches hit her ass. He gets a grin on his face as he lets more trees smack her ass as he runs... He tries more for the soft evergreens rather then pines. Some times the firmer oaks and mapples swat her ass too as he runs with her over the shoulder.

He gets a thrill deep down and he don't know why.. The trip down is more intense for him inside then the trip up... (He don't know hes getting excited from her getting excited from the trees spanking her)
 
Natures Spanking

When Debbie hugs mountain man Jon she can feel his powerful strength and then feels his cock harden against her as it presses just above the waist of her jeans. Not wanting to arouse him any further she steps back, looks up and smiles. Still glad she hugged him, but also knowing that could lead to him raping her again and that isn't what she wants. In Debbie's mind, if and when she ever decides to have sex with Jon it will be under her terms. But right now she doesn't see a remote chance of that happening.

Debbie counters Jon's, "it's just us" by saying, "Well Jon, I just feel more comfortable having some privacy in my cabin, so I wanna buy curtains, or maybe just some blinds, I'll go shopping in town later and see what they offer around here." No way does she want him looking in at her, so while it's just them she still wants privacy.

She smiles while watching Jon rekindle a fire and shut the door to the smoke house, knowing this man can help her survive out here. She has such a feeling of safety with him around. Her only thought is if he himself is safe to be around. Last night was a nightmare, but maybe he is learning to be civil. She still feels confused about the entire relationship.

Suddenly she is picked up by Jon and carried over his strong body as he again races down hill. She smiles as he darts through the woods on the game trail. Him running full speed and Debbie knows this is his way of showing affection and protection for her.

As Jon continues his dash down towards her cabin, Debbie feels small branches smacking her jeans covered ass, she smiles broadly as it feels like her ass is being smacked each time a branch strikes her. That combined with the motion of her bouncing slightly on his shoulder begins to excite her. She rolls her eyes as she thinks, what the hell is wrong with me reacting like this? As the branches continue to swat her ass she continues to react more. Her thinking that luckily he doesn't know she is getting excited, at least she hopes not because that would be embarrassing.

Jon charges through the cabin opening, that once was a door and puts Debbie down. Debbie stands there as she straightens out her pink top some and says to Jon, "Well thank you for that ride down to my cabin, it was quite exciting". She smiles, knowing that it was exciting in more ways than one. Her own private joke, she hopes.

"Well Jon, I have to clean the cabin and go into town, if you fix my door today that would be great, okay?" Debbie smiles at Jon, knowing he won't refuse her request. With her showing this sign of trust for him to be in her cabin without her there, she feels that he will understand that the relationship is now mutual trust and respect. That should work in her favor if he gets the urge to touch her without her permission. Debbie feeling she can control the situation and that makes her more confident that she will stay and enjoy the cabin for the summer months.
 
At my mates home

Jon's eyes roam over his mates body. His hard cock standing out in front of him is 3 inches wide and about 8 inches long. Jon's mind is filled with how sweet she smells when turned on and he was smelling it most of the way down to the cabin. Jon walks up to Debbie so her body is pushing his cock up as it gets trapped in the middle of them. He looks down into her eyes with his light blue happy eyes. Jon says proudly says "MY mates home."With that he picks her up and takes her to the bed. As he picks her up. His strong big hands grab her ass pushing her hips firmly into his body. Jon carrys her to the bed and says "Stay here danger for now." Jon knew the moose was left for so meny hours. Bears and other preditors could be lerking about. They wouldn't bother Jon as he knows how to deter and fight them. He is worried about his mate tho. He has his hands still under her hips as he squeezes her ass and kisses her hard and deep pushing her back into the bed. He only allows him self to lean over her. To show her he wont be staying in bed with him.

After the kiss lasting few seconds he pulls his hands out from under her ass. He picks up the old wooden door chunks and puts them in the fire place so he can get a small fire going... He then goes out side to the front of her car and starts to dig a hole.

His plan is to dig a hole, find the old mans axe and cut down a few green trees to burn for the extra smoke. Then he can work on making a new door by splitting the trees into plans. He only hopes she stays inside where its safe for now....
 
Debbie's New Mission

When Jon walks up to Debbie and she feels his cock against her she knows he didn't do that on purpose, he just wanted to be close to her. She looks up at his now bright blue eyes and sees that he has deep feelings for her, she is no longer afraid he will suddenly decide to rape her again. She is beginning to really trust Jon, knowing he is a good man who will take care of her and protect her and provide for her. She smiles back at Jon when he says "my mate is home".

Surprised when he picks her up and takes her to bed. Feeling his strong hand grip her ass cheek tightly, she likes how that feels, a lot. Then he kisses her, not like he is about to have sex with her, but more of a very loving kiss. Debbie enjoys his kiss and his protectiveness towards her, knowing he would sacrifice his life for her without a second thought and may very well be about to do that now with the moose out there for so long already.

When Jon goes outside Debbie gets out of her bed and watches him outside, he is so strong. She looks at his muscles and he is an impressively built man. Not in a gym rat kind of way, but in a working man's kind of way. Debbie likes that a lot. But he still needs to be more civil but not too much. That is Debbie's mission now.

Wondering why he is digging a hole in front of her car, but thinking there must be a reason. She is tempted to go outside as she wants to help and begin the process of him being more civil, or maybe just tamed more.

Debbie decides to take the first step towards taming Jon a bit. She steps out of the cabin, in her hand is her scarf and some twine she found in a drawer. Knowing he is just by her car and that's not very far from her cabin, so it's not like she is completely disobeying his orders to stay inside. He has his head down as Debbie approaches and says in a proud upbeat mood, "Hey Jon, you can put this around your waist and drape the scarf under you and that will cover you some. Then I'm gonna go out and get you some clothes to wear" Debbie smiles, thinking Jon will be so happy that she is doing this for her, despite the fact that she disobeyed him just a little.
 
Can't tame the beast

Jon is on his knees as he digs a hole with this strong hands. Till he gets to a rock then pulls it out and starts to use it to loosen up the dirt. His mind is on the woods around the cabin. He knows his mate is inside and is not tracking her sound. He is worried about wolfs and or a bear coming for the meat. He is digging a hole about 2 feet wide and 4 wide about a foot deep.

Jon is shocked to hear his mate so close to him, out side the cabin. He spins around in shock. He sees the slim long cloth shes coming at him with. His eyes run over her body. He can hear in her tone and her walk that she is back to the care free and happy owner. His eyes moving up her legs taking in the detail of how her tight jeans hugs her legs and hips, and the pink shirt hugs her body but is lose at the same time. In his mind it reminds him of slipping in along side the bed. Where he sniffed and licked up her leg lightly. Where he could smell her sex being so sweet and inviting. He thought of them mating in the dugout and how much he enjoyed it. Even tho she said no her body was saying yes. The running down here with her ass giting hit by the tree limbs. How her sex smelt ever so strong.

His eyes would be the lightest baby blue they can get. He is so happy and also full of sexual desire for this woman. This happy and confident woman is driving him wild. His cock is growing hard. So hard it almost hurts. He can scene something is hidden behind her motives to wanting him to be covered up. He tilts his head as its clear he is wondering how that small peace of cloth can cover anything up. Then it dawns on him. She much be reacting to his hard cock as he has been running around nude. He gets a big grin on his face. His face lights up with joy. Oh not joy from her cloth around him but the fact that she is trying to hide the fact she likes what she sees. Trying to have him hide his thick and long cock. He made his mind up. He is going to give her what she wants. His flesh.... He puts the rock down and quickly gets in a pounce pose and springs at her. He knocks her on her back in the grass. His hands and left arm making contact with her. He keeps his shoulder off to the side not wanting to land a hard blow. He is attacking his mate. Not to fight but to arouse her. With her back on the firm ground and his chest on it to her side. He quickly scampers on top of her. He puts his hips pressing hard into her jeans over her thighs just below her hips. He finds his cock found the small gap being hugged by where her thighs meet her hips. He leans foreword on top of her. Letting his chest lay on top of her chest. His heavy body weight crushing her breasts under his strong chest. His hands move up her sides pulling them together over her head as he uses his left hand to hold her small but firm wrist together. His right arm moved down her left arm and starts to rub the side of her ribs where they meet his. Hes mostly trying to play with what bit of her left boob that he can that is being compacted under his chest. He keeps his nose along side her nose. The tips almost touching each others face. Just a ever so slightly gap. She can feel his big lungs taking in deep breaths, pulling in her scent and each exhale blowing hard on her cheek.. He can feel her breaths as well on his cheek. His ever so light blue eyes staring into her eyes hungurly. Its so simple what is on his mind.

Its clear this was a sexual attack. He paused for a few seconds waiting for her mind to catch up the sudden change of plans. His mind wonders, Will she say yes or no. He knows he will have her no mater what she say. He looks down at his face full of tension and sexual desire. He says in a dominant voice full of lust with a hint of a question "Mate?" He starts to wiggle his hips up and down. Pushing hard into her hips sliding his hard cock along the Y of her hips. his lips now starting to kiss her lips firmly but where she can turn her head away if she wants to.

His actions clearly saying her time to make her mind up is running out and he is about to take her again. She can see he can be kind and gentle but he is no gentle lover. If he starts it, its going to be rough but not painful if it can be helped.

This all happened in about 5 seconds. From digging to about to mate.
 
Last edited:
Debbie's Resistance

Debbie watches Jon stare at her as she hands him the scarf and rope for him to cover himself up. She smiles as he seems happy that she made that for him as his blue eyes lighten up even more. She watches him put the large rock down. When he looks her up and down and then sees his large cock begin to harden and grow rapidly she takes one step back, not wanting to arouse him, only wanting to cover him up and tame him.

He crouches like he is about to pounce like an animal. Debbie's eyes widen in fear. In an instant she is flat on her back with Jon on top, his body pressing into her against the ground. Her breasts flattened by his weight as he pulls her arms over her head and pins them to the ground by her wrists, him using just one hand to hold them in place.

Debbie feels his massive strength as she's pinned, feeling his cock harden even more over her lower belly. Her mind races to the ground rules she laid out and that one of the rules was to not remove her clothes. Knowing she cannot be raped if her jeans remain on and just hoping he obeys her ground rules. It's obvious that he wants to fuck her, but she wants to control if it happens and when it happens and where it happens. She does not want him to continue to have the cave man mentality. She wants to educate him on respecting her, not just taking her whenever he gets the urge.

She looks into his blue eyes and sees that he wants her, not like raping her, more like affection and tenderness, as much as he can possible show. When he wiggles his hips and kisses her Debbie feels his cock against her jeans as he says, "Mate?" Debbie turns her head to avoid more kisses and responds in a curt way, "Not this way Jon, please stop and get off me, we have to talk again". She is pissed he has done this.

As she waits to see if he is going to back off, she feels her own dampness in her panties against herself knowing her body wants him, but she is mentally determined enough to continue to work on controlling him and not just him taking her whenever he wants. She needs to tame him and that overrules her new found desire to want him to take her sexually
 
The hips don't lie

Jon lets out a growl from deep in him as he grinds his hips on her his. Rubbing his hardening cock inn the middle of her legs on her crotch of the jeans. Her pussy lips feeling his cock pressing into the cloth as he grinds. Deb knows this is not what he wanted to hear. He starts nibbling on her ear and breathing into it for a few seconds then whispering"You want it, I smell it. I feel you want it. Give in." His mouth now starts to move down her neck. When his mouth gets to the neck of the t-shirt she can feel the back pulling on the back of the neck. Soon the sound of the tearing of the cloth as he shreds it with his mouth.

The action is clear. He is going to take her. He is armed with knowing her body wants him. She knows he is going to disregard her mind and go with her body. Her cunt cant be wrong on what it likes and what it craves. He knows her body is telling the truth....
 
Last edited:
The Struggle

In response to Debbie's pleads for him to get off her so they can talk, Jon growls like a mad man, at this point knowing he is going to be difficult to stop. Feeling his hard cock pressing against the crotch of her jeans and her panties are plastered against her wet cunt. Hating that she has reacted but also hating the fact that he feels he can rape her anytime he wants to.

Hearing Jon command her to "give in", then feeling his breathing on her neck as Debbie yells out for him to stop. Getting angrier as he refuses to let up. She feels her pink tee shirt being pulled by his teeth and with his one head motion it rips off her as it shreds down to her jeans. Knowing her lavender bra is next to be destroyed. Knowing at this point there is no stopping him unless she fights, not that she can hurt him but maybe if he sees that she is seriously struggling he will stop.

With her arms pinned over her head and Jon's weight on top of her, Debbie tries to kick with her strong legs. She tries to knee him in the balls, but it's difficult for her to move much and she cannot get the correct angle. Failing at that, she screams at the top of her lungs, "If you fuck me I swear to god I'm leaving forever, you will never fucking see me again".

Knowing if it was consensual the sex would be amazing, she knows that as she can feel her soaked panties against her, but her mind refuses to be treated like some cave woman and despite her cunt betraying her, her mind is powerful and is overruling her body.
 
Breast for lunch.

He rips the shirt and kisses down till where the shirt ends. Then he uses his mouth to rip it more. Now his hips is more mid though and his cock is trying to pull its self up but the cocks head is still trapped below his mates hips. Now tho as he thrusts his cock head is pushing in under her hips then down to her ass. His hard cocks head rubbing hard pressing along the jeans as he slides it back and forth...

His mouth now starting to nibble and softly bite on the inside of her breasts in her cleavage. Each bite has a few small nibbles as his mouth moves from the center of her chest up her left breast. his bites overlapping about half a mouth as they make there way to the nipple.

His strong legs still wrapped tightly around his mates legs more by the knees now on the lower thigh. Each breath he takes comes in and out of his nose and the air moves over her breast.

From when he watched the teens at a lake closer to town. He knew human females enjoyed the guys mouth on there breast. He wanted to know first hand what the outcome would be. He was going to find out with his mate.
 
Last edited:
Debbie's Resignation and Plan

Debbie's tee shirt completely ripped off with his teeth as her breasts are now exposed. She cannot hide that her nipples have hardened and protrude upwards towards his face. Feeling his cock rubbing between her legs and against her jeans she has embarrassing reacted and tries in vain to hide it by continuing to yell at Jon. "I swear I am leaving and you will never see me again, I hate you for doing this to me, I'm not an animal, you don't just rape me when you wanna, I hate you, I am so done with you, you will be sorry"

Despite her yelling at him he just continues on as she feels his cock continuing to run against her jeans, pressing them against her panties and against her cunt as it's continually rubbed. She feels Jon's mouth nibbling on her breasts as her nipples harden further. Then feeling him take her nipple into his mouth. Debbie stares up at the blue sky as she hates her body for reacting as it reminds her of the same reaction in his dugout yesterday.

At this point she is pretty resigned to be raped, his muscular body over her as she is unable to move at all. Not that she has totally given up, if given the opportunity she would run out of here. But it appears that is not going to happen, so instead once he is done she is packing her bags and leaving. Apparently he does not want to follow her ground rules, and this after she gave him a second chance. Now pissed at herself for giving him that chance.

Feeling his heavy breathing on her breasts as he sucks each of her nipples. Her body continuing to react, knowing her jeans and panties will soon be yanked off and she is about to be raped again on the ground, just like in the dugout. Her feeling so worthless and disgusting as he takes what he wants without regard for her.
 
Slowly working for and with the body.

Jon starts to nibble and bite on her nipple and around it. He slides his hand down her firm belly and pushes them under the pants and underwear. His fingers leading the way till his knuckles stop pressing on her clit and he curls his finger into her wet hole.

Jon stops the biting to say "stop thinking and act" Jon now starts to move his hand back and forth sliding the callused but soft part of the middle of his palm over her clit then pulls his hand back till his hand is fully cupping her hips and his fingers is as deep as they can get. Then he pushes down sliding about a inch in the tight fit of her clothing... His hand fallows that as his mouth bites her nibble and the area around it... over and over again
 
Back
Top