Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it, want it have to have it. :devil:

*...pulls BiTodd closer to my open thighs... not to taste... but, to be teased by the exotic aroma of my sex...*

Do you like that BiTodd?

Ok... Lorraine and I are technically bi-femme or sapphic. Do you have a name for your sexual orientation BiTodd? You can't be gay or homosexual... there must be a descriptive word for bi-men, surely??

*...pulls BiTodd closer to my open thighs... not to taste... but, to be teased by the exotic aroma of my sex...*

Do you like that BiTodd?

Ok... Lorraine and I are technically bi-femme or sapphic. Do you have a name for your sexual orientation BiTodd? You can't be gay or homosexual... there must be a descriptive word for bi-men, surely??

I think most would say I am a hedonistic hetero that craves the cock.:D actually I haven't labeled it.

I think most would say I am a hedonistic hetero that craves the cock.:D actually I haven't labeled it.

Yes... hedonistic :) That would cover it I suppose... cool, thank you BiTodd...

*...makes a note...*

Oh, so what is the consensus on bi men?

Looking for a word to describe them better for future references in stories, etc...etc...

And, I think it's time I had a shower and went to bed... let my love deal with her trash can... er, sorry Garbage... I mean garbage can... or the one who is for some strange reason become ignorant towards me for God knows whatever reason...blah blah...f***ing blah :)

:heart:UZ FOREVER:heart: :kiss::kiss: :rose::rose:

Looking for a word to describe them better for future references in stories, etc...etc...

And, I think it's time I had a shower and went to bed... let my love deal with her trash can... er, sorry Garbage... I mean garbage can... or the one who is for some strange reason become ignorant towards me for God knows whatever reason...blah blah...f***ing blah :)

:heart:UZ FOREVER:heart: :kiss::rose:

Time for me to go too :(

I :heart: YOU SIENNA :kiss::rose:

Thinks nice thoughts for bed...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bi.jpg
    Bi.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 262
Now the two of you have gone and done it. Waking very early this Sunday morning (here) to check on the Playmates, I wander into the Lounge to thank Sienna for the beautiful lyrics (I'm resourceful enough to find them on YouTube here, lover), and discover this back and forth toy play? Little emotion moves me now. I am filled with lust at your play and I want in on it.

I simply cannot take it any longer. I've tried to be nice and keep my play over in MY Plahouse, but you've left me no choice. Reading last night's entries, I stand from my chair, and drop my cotton sleep shorts to the floor, I grasp my aching cock and begin stroking slowly. Reading your words. Enjoying the pictures of men cumming all over your faces. Imagining that you were both here to lick at my cock as I stroke. One of you sucking my balls, while the other gazes upward longingly. Taking turns. Tipping your heads back and offering mouths, tongues, chins, chests as targets. Your tongues dueling, inches from my cock.

Both of you taking turns playing with my ass as I stroke. Hands rubbing each other's clits, watching me. Precum coating my hand and making my motion that loud smacking noise. Tongues dipping into the dribbles of precum at my slit. My other hand holding your heads, one at a time. You grin gleefully at each other.

Finally, I release my tool, and let you both suckle the length of my shaft. Up and down. Again and again. Tongues jousting over the head. I feel my balls clench as a huge load of hot cum blasts you both in the lips. Squaring my hips for the next blast across the bridge of one's nose and onto the others' tits. Pulling you both to my spurting cock to drink and share. Then standing back to watch your cum covered lips melt into a kiss. Feverishly licking each other and desperate to cum yourselves.

I step forward to aid you, kneeling next to you. My hands now find your clits, rubbing the pulsing buttons while you continue to fondle each other. Finally releasing you both to your own releases. Catching up my breath, watching the crescendo from a chair nearby.

Now look at what you've both gone and made me do…… :rolleyes::kiss::devil:

Just to let everyone know and make things clear. Yes, the merlot did go straight to my head last night and urged me to do things whilst online. It felt like I was giving a performance on webcam... thank Gawwwd I wasn't :D

The thought of ending up on XHAM was a little scary and funny at the same time :)

May I apologise to anyone I offended ;) :kiss: :rose:

Just to let everyone know and make things clear. Yes, the merlot did go straight to my head last night and urged me to do things whilst online. It felt like I was giving a performance on webcam... thank Gawwwd I wasn't :D

The thought of ending up on XHAM was a little scary and funny at the same time :)

May I apologise to anyone I offended ;) :kiss: :rose:

Any offense here would be enjoyed as a compliment, my dear. There is something very exciting about pushing the envelope, isn't there? Clear your conscience now... we're all delighted! :rose:

Any offense here would be enjoyed as a compliment, my dear. There is something very exciting about pushing the envelope, isn't there? Clear your conscience now... we're all delighted! :rose:

Thank you speedraycer :) :kiss: ... And, welcome back ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back