Your favourite INCEST story in Literotica .

I've been trying to find this story I read a long time ago. For the life of me, I can't remember what the title is! But it was so hott.

This is what I can remember: The dad and daughter fuck on the floor while the mom is asleep in her bed in the same room. I think the daughter also watched her dad fuck her mom through a cracked bedroom door. I think they were on some sort of work trip for the mom's job, staying at a hotel or something. I really want to find this story again so I can save it!
 
Trying to refind a story

I read this story years ago, a mom is planning a trip with some of her friends and the friends are worried about the searches airport security does. The mom's son works at the airport so she asks him to show them how thorough the searches are and it just escalates from there. I've been doing advanced searches through Google and literotica, but still haven't found it. Please let me know if you know it.
 
FAV Story

Just the six of us

https://www.literotica.com/s/just-the-six-of-us-ch-01

The character development between Mike and his sisters great. The last couple of chapters are "iffy" IMO, it causes division where as everything before did not.

I have not read words on skin in years, so I do not remember it. It is my favorite genre. However, Mother/ son and father/daughter I do not like. Brother/Sister or cousin/cousin is best.
 
In that case,,,

Just the six of us

https://www.literotica.com/s/just-the-six-of-us-ch-01

The character development between Mike and his sisters great. The last couple of chapters are "iffy" IMO, it causes division where as everything before did not.

I have not read words on skin in years, so I do not remember it. It is my favorite genre. However, Mother/ son and father/daughter I do not like. Brother/Sister or cousin/cousin is best.


You might want to check a few of mine out. I think I've got a few you might enjoy,
 
Thank you...

Good to see you moving around here again. A bunch of us were worried about you.

Yeah, doing better than I was. For a while there, even I wasn't sure I was gonna make it. Still have trouble with sensation in my finger tips, which is a pain. Like two minutes just to type this much. But hey...at least I'm alive. So again...thank you.
 
A Mother's Promise is great!

A Mother's Promise by Pro_Ball_Player will always be considered in high regard. A nurturing mother who understands and encourages her sons kinks by helping him explore them is inspiring.
 
I thought about this thread a little before posting, only because the stories I tend to favorite on the site are not necessarily because the overall story is hot as hell to me but because they have a moment in them somewhere that really resonated with me, either as an inspiration for my own fledgling writings (I've written a total of one story ever, which is currently being submitted in parts to the site because it's rather long) or just stuck out to me as a really strong expression of an idea/theme.

That said, some of my very favorites overall are:

Stolen Kisses (the ever popular) by PacoFear https://www.literotica.com/s/stolen-kisses-4

It Doesn't Count (trilogy, the tension in this is awesome) by Rob_mDear https://www.literotica.com/s/it-doesnt-count

Siblingly Binding series by blackmatter (this one goes over the top for my personal tastes in several places, the author overplays his hand a few times and needs an editor, but my god... the man can write tense and longing scenes like nobody's business, if you ask me. He got a lot of complaints from impatient readers for this series and some of his characters are serious sphincters, but I can't complain. Even when he goes beyond the realm of what I'm interested in reading at times, he still had my undivided attention. The scenes between the protagonists are sometimes downright electric. To me that says something...) https://www.literotica.com/s/siblingly-binding-ch-01

Forever and Ever by Xarth (another ever popular) https://www.literotica.com/s/forever-and-ever-1

Forever and Ever is the Xarth story I go with because I think the watch scene is really touching and perfect. There are several really great Xarth stories, though. I really like Psychic Sister by him as well.
 
Help

I'm really curious to know what has happened to 'GreenFingers'. I had read his 'The Touch' a good while ago and have been hoping that he would surface again and continue to post more of this tale. So does any one know if he is okay?
 
Last edited:
One of my favorite all time story has to be "The Letter Jacket".

Used to have a few favorites of Lovecraft's stories, but for some reason that guy scares me a bit. When I try to read one of his stories now, I am always reminded of an another one that he wrote that shall not be named.

Edit: I am kind of a bit fascinated with him though, kind of weird.
 
Last edited:
I wish I could remember my favorite one. Been a big fan of pacofear and alwayswantedto, but my favorite story (the name and author of which escapes me) had a mom deciding her two sons were too apathetic so she takes them on a road trip to an oil pollution protest and there's a nice little lead up as they share beds, get peaks coming out of the shower, etc. anybody know the name of, or remember this story?
 
I wish I could remember my favorite one. Been a big fan of pacofear and alwayswantedto, but my favorite story (the name and author of which escapes me) had a mom deciding her two sons were too apathetic so she takes them on a road trip to an oil pollution protest and there's a nice little lead up as they share beds, get peaks coming out of the shower, etc. anybody know the name of, or remember this story?
Sounds like "Mom Goes Environmental" by alwayswantedto.

He deleted all his stories on this site.
 
One of my favorite all time story has to be "The Letter Jacket".

Used to have a few favorites of Lovecraft's stories, but for some reason that guy scares me a bit. When I try to read one of his stories now, I am always reminded of an another one that he wrote that shall not be named.

Edit: I am kind of a bit fascinated with him though, kind of weird.

Why scarey though i dont know him
 
So wrong but so erotic.

I would be remiss not to mention any of Lovecrafts68's stories as I've enjoyed them over the years. My two favorites of his are "The Mother of My Dreams" and "Weekends With Laura". Here is a link to his story page. http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1115397&page=submissions

As a mature woman wife not only two sons but two grandchildren any suggestion of sexual relations with a family member is strictly off limits, but as a very sexual woman who thoroughly enjoys reading erotica the story of Laura and her sexy young lover is extremely arrousing. While reading this I certainly don't relate to my own sons but instead think about just a young "stud" wanting to pleasure me the way only a young man could. Wonderful read. Yummmmmm.
 
Bedtime reading

In no real order...

With Mom's Help

I love the story structure, plot, and the way that it's written. It's presented like a tv show, where it's broken down into specific scenes which further the story. The mom is conflicted and slowly gives in, which I think really makes the story as fun as it is. The son is hesitant at first but also gives in at a much faster pace than his mother.

I'd say this is the most influential story to me in terms of structure and presentation.

http://www.literotica.com/s/with-moms-help


Replacing My Cum Bucket

Another great story about a mom who succumbs to debauchery. This one is a classic based on the number of views and reaction it has. Fantastic build up, dialogue, and it's sexy as hell.

http://www.literotica.com/s/replacing-my-cum-bucket


Family Nightmare part 3

The first 2 stories focused on non-consent. The mom gets raped in front of her son and his friend in the first story. The second story, the mom gets blackmailed by the friend. In this story, the son does whatever he can to get his mother's attention, much to her un-amusement. The ending is worth the 7 pages, and it's also the best part of the series.

http://www.literotica.com/s/family-nightmare-ch-03

There are obviously many many many more, but those 3 stand out to me.

It looks like I have some interesting reading material tonight. I must admit this topic has never held any erotic feeling for me but it seems that there are some incredible writers out there that deserve to have their stories read. I will look forward to commenting once I have reviewed. Thanks for sharing your view.
 
Sounds like "Mom Goes Environmental" by alwayswantedto.

He deleted all his stories on this site.

That's it. I remembered reading it, but I'd forgotten it was an AlwaysWantedTo story. Of course, you can still find his stuff online, even though he took it off Literotica.
 
I think it has been deleted as it was an alwayswantedTo story but the Mom's Memories series was always a favorite of mine.
 
Back
Top