Taken away (kililia and Garajd only )

Raising my hand as if to slap you, but restraining myself . . . I have never slapped a woman across the face and don't intend to start now. "You didn't seem to mind too much when her tongue was buried in your cunt after she shaved you this morning . . . you were squirming pretty good and were just about ready to cum when I shoved my cock in your pussy."

Grabbing a cup of coffee and heading to my office.
 
She scream: " I was tied down you suck bastard.. I refuse share my husband...!

She hated how He tired tomake her feel guilty and refuse to fallling for his attention to guilt trip her.
 
"You being tied down had nothing with the way you were responding to Gina's tongue on your cunt. You were ready to cum if I hadn't pulled her away."

I don't really give a fuck how you are feeling right now; this whole marriage arrangement is not how I planned on spending the rest of my life.
 
i can be good wife i swear...i dont wanna share you with other women...please....please...
 
Ignoring you for the time being, closing my office door . . . damn, what the fuck have I gotten myself in to?? "Just leave me alone for a little while. I have to think about this whole fucking situation . . . and you're not helping right now!"
 
Samantha found herself so upset she returned to their bedroom and burst in tears.
She was so confusing by all this and their relationship and wondering how could they fix all this mess.

She fell asleep from exhaustion as her emotional state was draining her.
 
Sitting at my desk trying to sort out this whole fucking situation . . . got a wife that I didn't want or plan on . . . can't get rid of her because she knows too much . . . got a lover in town that loves sex and doesn't demand anything in return . . . my wife loves to be punished, especially with anal sex . . . FUCKKKKKKKKKKK.

Wandering into the kitchen for another cup of coffee . . . don't hear you, so check around the house and find you sprawled out on our bed . . . sound asleep. Grabbing that second cup of coffee and heading outside, maybe a long walk is what I need right now.
 
Back
Top