Tal's Thread. Fuck yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. So it’s true is it, the British are cumming? :D:devil: lol....Here's hoping all participates are as salaciously funny and interactive as proper playgrounders should be. :cattail:

Hey hey, metal balls! It'll probably be burnt to the ground in less than 24 hours but fuck it, I like a good blaze. :eek:

Yeah, can't convince Canadians to use English either... or should I say American? It's all so confusing!
SaveTheVowels.com

Haha! I'm only pointing it out cos he wants me to prep him for his visit over here.

Now bloody wait a minute!! All these people coming in have not paid me yet! Flouting the rules.

Bloody wankers. :rolleyes:

Colonials everywhere you look, and we're like that, just walk right in and take a chair... and a glass, a plate, the silverware....

I know! You've even nicked all my clothes.

I've just realised I'm stood here in just my love-heart underwear.

Perv ;)

I'll send him pics of a reindeer boobs. .. seems to be the new thing...:eek:
(Won't be MY reindeer, but. .. hey *shrugs*)

Okay, I'm outta here. I'm glad to find your thread and hope you have a great evening!

Ha! Catch you later, you sexy moose jugs :eek: :D

I am not worthy.......

You really aren't. No-one is. I'm making such sacrifices allowing this. You should all send me dick pics as a thank you. You, Papa, should send me balls too. :cool:

You still have to pay the entry fee. :mad:

I'm going to be an arsonist by simply being forced to masturbate. :eek:

Look. I'm an automatic pimp by trying to get you some free titties. So yeah. You can wank to them. That's a sign of respect, that is. Show the wimmins some respect!

Haha! I'm only pointing it out cos he wants me to prep him for his visit over here.

I've been to the UK many times, and found that just eliminating the extra vowels in my head helps with your spelling confusion, but NOTHING can make right driving on the LEFT! It's just BACKWARDS...

I mean, even when I fly, the PILOT sits in the LEFT seat... ugggh

Wow! Congrats on your new thread! I am so happy for you. :D

Thank you! It was hard work. 14 fucking hours labour. Needed a blood transfusion and 8 stitches, but she was worth it. :heart:

The hardest part was naming her. I almost chose "Gobshiting wankers" but thought it might be a bit too hippy-dippy and that it would get picked on in the playground when it's older. Sigh. It's so difficult being responsible in this day and age.

I'm not that easily distract...Oooh look! A cloud shaped like a cock.

I think we've scared everyone off. :eek:

Meh. They'll be back when they've drank enough alcohol.

I've been to the UK many times, and found that just eliminating the extra vowels in my head helps with your spelling confusion, but NOTHING can make right driving on the LEFT! It's just BACKWARDS...

Haha, I've never driven in another country, but i can imagine it's scary. I think our narrower roads must also make an impact on the nerves too. :D

Haha, I've never driven in another country, but i can imagine it's scary. I think our narrower roads must also make an impact on the nerves too. :D

Actually managed it pretty well... until I came to a DOUBLE roundabout.... ended up on the right side of the road, true to my nature, with some foul fingers until I went back to the 'dark' side!

Actually managed it pretty well... until I came to a DOUBLE roundabout.... ended up on the right side of the road, true to my nature, with some foul fingers until I went back to the 'dark' side!

LOL! Oh man, I'm just relieved you never ended up going down the wrong way of a motorway :eek:

Those damned double roundabouts are a bitch. But there are worse ones here. More than two. Fortunately they're rare.

Glad you liked it. :devil:

Damned right I did. :kiss:

There's a roundabout in Swindon that would scare anyone. First time I passed through I actually didn't realise what was going on and went straight through (it was dark and no one around). There are few other reasons to visit Swindon (apologies to anyone from there).

Attachments

• magic_roundabout.jpg
    magic_roundabout.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 0
There's a roundabout in Swindon that would scare anyone. First time I passed through I actually didn't realise what was going on and went straight through (it was dark and no one around). There are few other reasons to visit Swindon (apologies to anyone from there).

That's the one I was thinking of but couldn't remember the location. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back