His First Time with Strap-on

luv too

I would luv to be on your calling list for some strap-on fucking and sucking;):rose::devil:

I fucked him one time. Hot crazy romp in the sack, but neither of us came. He blamed it fucking all night with his gf. He wasn't patient with me. Then his real estate agent was scheduled to walk in any minute. He's a big player, and is really into young, beautiful girls - I am mature - MILK - and attractive, but not his type. Maybe it will happen again.

details. . . . how did it start? did you talk dirty to him while you did him? what positions did you do him? did you make him suck it? do tell!

I'm jealous of both of them! my boyfriend is on shift today and I'm stuck with nothing to do. I would love to be played with a strap on by a girl ;-)

Such a hott topic, wish the experience had been better for you. I have had the pleasure of receiving a few times from my wife, and I love it! We're not really a dom/sub couple though, sort of equal opportunity:)

If you don't want him talking too much, it seems to me the thing to do is make him suck it. Hard to talk with his mouth full of latex dick.

I fucked him one time. Hot crazy romp in the sack, but neither of us came. He blamed it fucking all night with his gf. He wasn't patient with me. Then his real estate agent was scheduled to walk in any minute. He's a big player, and is really into young, beautiful girls - I am mature - MILK - and attractive, but not his type. Maybe it will happen again.

That is a shame - he doesnt know what he missed by the sounds of it.

I am a bi gal and love to be dominment, although I am Shy.... I am fucking a guy with a strap-on for his first time today. I want to be as "professional" as possible. We met on a chat line. I like the idea of being dominant. I look sweet, but play hard. I don't want to talk about our families, etc. Just business. Any thoughts? Advice? I want him to cum back again for more. He says he's straight, but I think he's up for some real cock.....

If it was me,, get right down to business at first then maybe slow it down, once he is 'hooked' I think you could take as long as you want working him...

If it was me,, get right down to business at first then maybe slow it down, once he is 'hooked' I think you could take as long as you want working him...

MMMM the tought of hooked up with Amy :kiss: and being worked :kiss:

Your Pics and Piercing

Hi, I tried to pm you..box full.

Love your pics and your piercing. I have had frenum done 2x but it irritates wife during sex.

Have you had it long? I think one like yours (lorum?) is next.

Need a strap on

I'm a little jealous. I've tried a dildo, but have never had a strap on. The first time I used a dildo on myself it kind of freaked me out, but I later when I thought about it I had to try it again. The second time I used a silicone dildo vibrator in my ass while stroking my dick and it was a really intense orgasm. However, I would like to have a woman teach me how to suck it and then fuck my ass.

It's a great experience if you ever get the chance. Role playing makes it hotter to me. Ive enjoyed it on several occasions with different girlfriends. Each has their own style...and fantasies. ;)

Just go dominant on him. When he sees you naked and you're in charge I doubt he'll resist. Don't say anything but "lay down" and then do your thing.

Love Strap-ons

My first time was great but not what I expected. It was only a 7 incher and it just didn't feel right for some reason. I almost lost interest in even trying it again until I met a woman with a John Holmes model. We joked about trying it out and I finally gave in and let her try. I was amazed that it went in with no problem. She freaked at how easy I took it even though she was taking it easy. I loved it and have even gone bigger. My question is for other guys out there... Am I the only one that thinks "bigger is better"? Honestly, anything smaller than 8 inches is just (pardon the pun) a pain in the ass to me. And no... I'm not one of those "Extreme butt plug ass stretchers" I just like big dildos. Would love to find a real one as well someday.

you can come and you and my wife can do me! ill let you both have your way with me as long as i get a turn!!!!!

rockiesfan74, i look at your pic and wanna shoot all over your tits!! hott

Attachments

• moto_0166.jpeg
    moto_0166.jpeg
    20.1 KB · Views: 797
I am a bi gal and love to be dominment, although I am Shy.... I am fucking a guy with a strap-on for his first time today. I want to be as "professional" as possible. We met on a chat line. I like the idea of being dominant. I look sweet, but play hard. I don't want to talk about our families, etc. Just business. Any thoughts? Advice? I want him to cum back again for more. He says he's straight, but I think he's up for some real cock.....

The first time is not easy... women have not developed those thrusting muscles very well. Your ass and thighs will ache for days afterward. I found that having him on his back with legs over my shoulders is a lot better... gives me several ways to thrust and something to lean against. Plus, you can give his cock and balls a some attention while you do it. :D

Vids

The first time is not easy... women have not developed those thrusting muscles very well. Your ass and thighs will ache for days afterward. I found that having him on his back with legs over my shoulders is a lot better... gives me several ways to thrust and something to lean against. Plus, you can give his cock and balls a some attention while you do it. :D

I really enjoy watching strap-on videos. I so enjoy watch the women hump. Love it when they bust a sweat.

I'm very horny now. Anyone w/ a strap-on handy?

I love stap-on sex, from the second she enters me, I'm on the bring of cumming but it lasts for ages, we've tried three differant ways, I love been bent over for the "traditional" doggie style with all the hair pulling and arse spanking that goes with it! But I also love been on my back, so that I can see my g/f fucking me and finishing me off with a hand job!

We usually do both positions but for ages I fanatasised about going on top but was a bit scared to try it, eventually we did and to be honest it was less pleasurable than I expected, it was great to look down at her playing with her tits and calling me her dirty whore but the position didn't hit the spit as well as being fucked does. But all three positions are greatly enhanced by starting with her making me suck her "cock" while she tells me what a dirty little cocksucker I am and how much I love it, while she's grabbing my hair. :heart:

Having a woman do me with a strap on is like one of my biggest fantasies. I would love to find a woman and give her my ass.

Back