Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shankara20 said:

click to enlarge

:eek: trust you !!!!

lol Happy Easter Shank ohhh one momento puhleaseeeeeeee.......

back........

Puhleaseeeeee permit me to return the favor........smiles

bunnnnnnnnnnnny.gif

Taaaaaaaa Dar

Last edited:
@}-}rebecca---- said:
:eek: trust you !!!!

lol Happy Easter Shank ohhh one momento puhleaseeeeeeee.......

back........

Puhleaseeeeee permit me to return the favor........smiles

bunnnnnnnnnnnny.gif

Taaaaaaaa Dar

pssst Rebecca - never never never trust a photo I post here.

heehee

:kiss:

alice_underneath said:
Thanks for the gorgeous images, Shankara. :)

To me, the moss garden represents four things.

Beauty (an attribute inherent in both of your scenes).

Serenity (an enchanting aspect of the winter image).

Primeval mystery (an aura present in your scene of spring).

and.....

Enticing Sensuality. (The texture of the moss is divine.)

That's the more complete answer to your question. I would like to be naked in a place of beauty, serenity, primeval mystery, and enticing sensuality. How delightful. :cool:

Alice

Alice - you have touched that place in me where my true spirit resides, in nature. I started this "where do you want to be naked" thing being playful and naughty - and I expect I'll go back to that again soon.

As I set with the lovely tender energy of your post I am filled with an image I get often. It is standing naked arms outstretched in top of a cliff - open, available, vulnerable, and at one with the Divine. That image is a filled with great power for me. Thanks for reminding me of it.

grand-canyon-mountain-goat.jpg

:heart:

Save F'kble Fi Fi

YAY.gif
fifiwashere.jpg

Secret Hiding Spot No 3 ~ Thanks in advance Sir Shank

Last edited:
@}-}rebecca---- said:
(Fifi is not here)

Thanks for the inspiration miss jade and RR
Secret Hiding Spot No 3 ~ Thanks in advance Sir Shank

I have this vague feeling I have just been used. I'm not sure, but there is something going on about spots and secrets and searching.

Oh well, thats what I get for not getting out and around Lit very much.

I'll just set here and take care of this damn dog. As much as I don't like small dogs this one is in pink, so. There you go. I wonder what his name is?

Here Killer, Here boy.
Good dog, Good dog.

Hey, I think I have an outfit just like that....

:kiss:

Last edited:
Shussssssh ......laughs.......its the Fuckable Fi Fi ....Sir Shank........she needed a new thread to hide in.......its quite an honor ya know......smiles :rose:

Ohh really you have an outfit like that ?

Pictures please Sir Shank .

@}-}rebecca---- said:
Shussssssh ......laughs.......its the Fuckable Fi Fi ....Sir Shank........she needed a new thread to hide in.......its quite an honor ya know......smiles :rose:

Ohh really you have an outfit like that ?

Pictures please Sir Shank .

I think the outfits are close enough, what do you think?

click to enlarge

click to enlarge

Are you sure Fuckable Fi Fi is a her? Did you check to make sure?

Shankara20 said:
I think the outfits are close enough, what do you think?

click to enlarge

click to enlarge

:eek: thats scary thats so close. Looks better on you btw ;)

Hmmmn good to see a change of shoes as well .....smiles

Shankara20 said:
Are you sure Fuckable Fi Fi is a her? Did you check to make sure?

Ohhh thank god I almost never drink......

Noooooooooooo Sir Shank I am not sure . Seriously noooooooo I won't be 'checking'. Fi Fi sounds kinda fem though don't you think ? Also if he/she is somewhere inbetween or a he then we omg lets not go there shall we ...........laughs

ermmmmn 'pyp' pick your poodle ?

~ gone for coffee ~

*door slam*

Caddy_Girl_Shaped_Rug_by_Dena.jpg

"If anyone ask, I'm on a Thelma and Louise and Fifi road trip"

Shankara20 said:
Alice - you have touched that place in me where my true spirit resides, in nature. I started this "where do you want to be naked" thing being playful and naughty - and I expect I'll go back to that again soon.

As I set with the lovely tender energy of your post I am filled with an image I get often. It is standing naked arms outstretched in top of a cliff - open, available, vulnerable, and at one with the Divine. That image is a filled with great power for me. Thanks for reminding me of it.

grand-canyon-mountain-goat.jpg

:) I would love to be naked there, too. :)

Imagine the wind swirling around your body as you hold your arms outstretched. :cool:

That would be a very different experience from the moss garden. Whereas the former setting is intimate, the cliff scene is expansive. I agree with you - the sense of vulnerability would be exhilarating indeed!

Speaking of expansiveness and vulnerability......

How would you feel about swimming naked in a kelp forest?

kelp1.jpg

alice_underneath said:
:) I would love to be naked there, too. :)

Imagine the wind swirling around your body as you hold your arms outstretched. :cool:

That would be a very different experience from the moss garden. Whereas the former setting is intimate, the cliff scene is expansive. I agree with you - the sense of vulnerability would be exhilarating indeed!

Speaking of expansiveness and vulnerability......

How would you feel about swimming naked in a kelp forest?

kelp1.jpg

It feels like home

SBC_010001.jpg

I become embryonic - pre-birth - gliding in the secure neutering warmth fluid of the great-mother womb. Safe. Neutered. Provided for. Loved.

What does it feel like to you?

I found another Fifi... and... Damnit, Shank, leave Fifi's outfit alone! She'll be all nekkid otherwise! :p

Actually, it is kind of interesting that they're so similar. :D I like the shoes.

Shankara20 said:
It feels like home

SBC_010001.jpg

I become embryonic - pre-birth - gliding in the secure neutering warmth fluid of the great-mother womb. Safe. Neutered. Provided for. Loved.

What does it feel like to you?

What a wonderful reaction, and such an eloquent description! :rose:

It's interesting to me, though, because I have a very different reaction to that scene.

The water and the kelp have a lovely sensual appeal, and the sunlight playing near the surface is mesmerizing. But........

What is hiding in the darkness below? What lurks behind the kelp nearby? Swimming or floating nude, my sense of vulnerability would be profound.

For me, darkness far below, mystery all around, and creatures (seen and unseen) add the elements of danger and feral excitement to the scene - making the nude swim in a kelp forest sexually arousing in a very different (and more intense) way than the moss garden or the cliff.

On the other hand......

coralreef.jpg

...... a shallow coral reef does not give me the same sense of danger.

Ironically, there's probably a much greater chance of incurring actual harm in the coral scene. One would have to be very careful swimming around naked in such a place. Coral can be sharp! :eek:

Shankara, do you think you would have the same 'embryonic' reaction in all parts of the ocean, or is there something about the darkness or depth in the kelp forest that makes you feel secure?

jadefirefly said:
I found another Fifi... and... Damnit, Shank, leave Fifi's outfit alone! She'll be all nekkid otherwise! :p
weeellll - we are the same size (almost), and, and, welllll no one was around, and, and, that outfit is sooooo pink, and, and, wellll, Fifi was sleeping, and, and welll, it is just so pink, and, and, I did not think anyone would see, and, and, wellll it is just sooooo pink, and, and, wellll I know, I know, boundary issue, but, but, welll

it is just sooooo pink

:cathappy:

alice_underneath said:
What a wonderful reaction, and such an eloquent description! :rose:

It's interesting to me, though, because I have a very different reaction to that scene.

The water and the kelp have a lovely sensual appeal, and the sunlight playing near the surface is mesmerizing. But........

What is hiding in the darkness below? What lurks behind the kelp nearby? Swimming or floating nude, my sense of vulnerability would be profound.

For me, darkness far below, mystery all around, and creatures (seen and unseen) add the elements of danger and feral excitement to the scene - making the nude swim in a kelp forest sexually arousing in a very different (and more intense) way than the moss garden or the cliff.

On the other hand......

coralreef.jpg

...... a shallow coral reef does not give me the same sense of danger.

Ironically, there's probably a much greater chance of incurring actual harm in the coral scene. One would have to be very careful swimming around naked in such a place. Coral can be sharp! :eek:

Shankara, do you think you would have the same 'embryonic' reaction in all parts of the ocean, or is there something about the darkness or depth in the kelp forest that makes you feel secure?

I added warm water to my reaction to the kelp forest. I tend to be a cave sorta person (when I'm not playing with my exhibitionist side). The deep kelp forest has just a hint of light in the distance is comforting to me.

The coral is too close to the surface for me to have the same feelings. Swinging naked there is more erotic. You sure do have to be careful what body parts you let flop around in the coral. :D

19-Iceberg2.jpg

:cool:

Shankara20 said:
weeellll - we are the same size (almost), and, and, welllll no one was around, and, and, that outfit is sooooo pink, and, and, wellll, Fifi was sleeping, and, and welll, it is just so pink, and, and, I did not think anyone would see, and, and, wellll it is just sooooo pink, and, and, wellll I know, I know, boundary issue, but, but, welll

it is just sooooo pink

laughs...Sir Shank hows this swatch ....

Enough pink Sir Shank ?

pinkpoodles.jpg

PS : I had noooooo idea how large this picture file was when I downloaded it........... went with it anyway .............smiles

@}-}rebecca---- said:

laughs...Sir Shank hows this swatch ....

Enough pink Sir Shank ?

PS : I had noooooo idea how large this picture file was when I downloaded it........... went with it anyway .............smiles

Wow! I need my sunglasses for that.

flam-s.jpg

@}-}rebecca---- said:
Ummn Sir Shank you will have birds on your face ....sure you want to go there ?

Sister REbecca, my dear, birds are not the worst thing I have ever had on my face...

:rolleyes:

Shankara20 said:
Sister REbecca, my dear, birds are not the worst thing I have ever had on my face...

:rolleyes:

The Pathos is adorable in your new AV Sir Shank ...............cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute :rose:

Dasboat.jpg
<< groovy !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back