Looking an editor

Looking for a new editor!

I am StoriesFromTheTV and I am looking for a dedicated and consistent editor for my celebrity stories. Most will deal with TV characters, thus the name. The variety of sub-categories they will include might be a bit large, so far I have done stuff from analingus, cuckolding, incest, and lesbians. My stories will typically be in the 2500-5000 range. I am mostly looking for grammar and silly mistakes I have made, but I always like to hear constructive criticism on anything from plot to dialogue.

Last edited:
* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Alright should be all set now, thank you.

Editing

I am available to take a look at one of your stories.

I sent you a PM.

Back