Post baseless lies about the person above you - Version Three

She was furious with Santa because she wasn't at the top of his "naughty" list.

He is in charge of the Christmas Carolers this year, and has decided to sing the songs in the style of Michael Jackson...it will be a King of Pop Christmas Carol

He is in charge of the Christmas Carolers this year, and has decided to sing the songs in the style of Michael Jackson...it will be a King of Pop Christmas Carol

Christmas will be a thriller!:D

Has been disappointed for several years because Alvin and the Chipmunks haven't recorded their own special version of "The Little Drummer Boy."

Christmas will be a thriller!:D

Has been disappointed for several years because Alvin and the Chipmunks haven't recorded their own special version of "The Little Drummer Boy."

lol

He is thrilled that this year the elves are letting him help make the toys this year...I think we should all be careful how we open our presents...lol

lol

He is thrilled that this year the elves are letting him help make the toys this year...I think we should all be careful how we open our presents...lol

When she found out there was no Santa, she cried for a week....she remembers it like it was just last year she found out.....because it was just last year!:D

Attempts to sail a boat made of horsehair and sillyputty across Lake Superior every summer, just because it can be done. Except it can't.

She came 3rd in the miss island competition, there were only 4 competitors

But the other two had chicken pox, making me the winner, I get a free cruise for two around the world....Oh shoot, this is not the island thread! lol

Her "language of love": braille

The 74 in his name represents the total in his Hello Kitty collection

Her "language of love": braille

The 74 in his name represents the total in his Hello Kitty collection

Knows how to shorten my name using letter sounds, but won't reveal it cause they have plans to use it themselves...;)

maybe langwegovlov?

Back