Curious Sub looking for a online connection.

PlNKbits

Really Really Experienced
Thank you everyone who replies.
I'm extremely new and curious to my submissive nature.

So a small bit about myself I'm a mid 30s separated woman on the curvy petite side.

For a short explanation my marriage ended because of the inability to get it together in the bedroom. I believe we were both to submissive by nature to make it work.

Since I have experimented and experienced a few things in real life I'm more than willing to describe everything to the right Dom.

I guess I'm looking for someone with knowledge and who is willing to work around up and down schedules. I will be available everyday but the time frames will change depending on days of the week.

If this sounds like something you could work with please reply here.

Hi

Hey,
I'm always up for a chat, and I am a switch. Sounds like the potential for some interesting conversations. Get in touch if your interested.

So a small bit about myself I'm a mid 30s separated woman on the curvy petite side.

For a short explanation my marriage ended because of the inability to get it together in the bedroom. I believe we were both to submissive by nature to make it work.

Since I have experimented and experienced a few things in real life I'm more than willing to describe everything to the right Dom.

I guess I'm looking for someone with knowledge and who is willing to work around up and down schedules. I will be available everyday but the time frames will change depending on days of the week.

I’d love to learn more about you. Feel free to pm me anytime.

After some very sweet and some very strange personal messages I have decided to un-advertise myself.
I think I'm better off sticking to threads and interacting with other members of the board and will try again at a later date.

If I responded to a DM I will keep responding and best of luck to everyone else!

I'm retired and I live alone. I'm confident we can work around your schedules.

Awesome as long as we get together for sex . No cloths just your naked body taking lots of dick and your done .

I'm retired and I live alone. I'm confident we can work around your schedules.
Thank you for the message and response to the ad I'm currently not looking here right now I may eventually get back to it.
Awesome as long as we get together for sex . No cloths just your naked body taking lots of dick and your done .

And messages like this is why :rolleyes:

Thank you for the message and response to the ad I'm currently not looking here right now I may eventually get back to it.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience on Lit. Hopefully next time will be better. Too many guys confuse being a jerk with being Dom. To me it is a lot like dancing. Someone needs to lead and someone needs to follow. Two leaders or two followers just doesn’t work as well.

Deeply Sorry

Dear Pink,

I am sorry you experienced this. It is hard to put yourself out there looking for friendship and a confidant. While people assume you would accept them hitting on you.

Jerry

Hell there Pinky bits! I love the opportunity to explore with a submissive lady. There can be a steady progress from saying 'hi' to a more private and intimate correspondence, where instruction and guidance can help the lady to express her needs and allow herself to be exposed and treated as the passionate, vulnerable and receptive female that she is. I wonder if you'd like to try? Dicky

Back