Erotic artwork by M. J. Bivouac

Bivouac

Virgin
I've been sharing my erotic art on the internet for a few years now. Some of you may be familiar with my pen name and work...and some not. I like feedback, positive or negative. But I hope you enjoy what I do. I have submitted a few of my works to the Literotica art area, but so far none of them have been approved.

Attachments

• Coy Girl NB .jpg
    Coy Girl NB .jpg
    49 KB · Views: 315
  • 1879.jpg
    1879.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 269
  • 5687.jpg
    5687.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 253
Here are a few more images.

Attachments

• 5854.jpg
    5854.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 217
  • 6507.jpg
    6507.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 183
  • 10215.jpg
    10215.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 171
  • Daphne_Velma_Vespa colored  small _HighRes_v1.jpg
    Daphne_Velma_Vespa colored small _HighRes_v1.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 225
  • 13031.jpg
    13031.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 184
More art

Attachments

• Mary Anne & Ginger small.jpg
    Mary Anne & Ginger small.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 207
  • Lavender Tropicssmall .jpg
    Lavender Tropicssmall .jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 179
  • 17598.jpg
    17598.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 149
  • 14325.jpg
    14325.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 160
  • Alice Mitchell Patriotsoft small .jpg
    Alice Mitchell Patriotsoft small .jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 194
Here's the stuff I don't normally see on your other account. :D

Sweet!

You and I keep bumping into each other in various forums dude. Though I keep changing my name...

Did you ever find someone for that job?

Here's the stuff I don't normally see on your other account. :D

Sweet!

You and I keep bumping into each other in various forums dude. Though I keep changing my name...

Did you ever find someone for that job?

I see. Under what other names might I know you?
To answer your question, yes we did. I will be training him for the next three weeks.

I see. Under what other names might I know you?
To answer your question, yes we did. I will be training him for the next three weeks.

That's great to hear. I was concerned you weren't getting any leads except fools like that one who whined something like "you didn't say anything about relocating!"
I was going to add my 2 cents and say "duh!" but you stepped in and handled it adroitly, so I left it as was...

I like to keep my clean side clean and my dirty side down right filthy (especially since that would be admitting my real name), so I won't be voicing my other ID here (even PM since admins can look through PMs if they wanted to). I don't mind pointing out one ID was Lonewulf.

Last edited:
your artwork

All enjoyable images, you have a gift for capturing the perfect facial expressions. I especially enjoyed "coy girl".

Thanks for sharing them.

That's great to hear. I was concerned you weren't getting any leads except fools like that one who whined something like "you didn't say anything about relocating!"
I was going to add my 2 cents and say "duh!" but you stepped in and handled it adroitly, so I left it as was...

I like to keep my clean side clean and my dirty side down right filthy (especially since that would be admitting my real name), so I won't be voicing my other ID here (even PM since admins can look through PMs if they wanted to). I don't mind pointing out one ID was Lonewulf.

I see. And I understand.
The position has been filled and I am working with the new guy for a few weeks before he goes out to Myrtle Beach to start the job.
MJB

All you work is great and I would love to receive a card like 6507.jpg.
Do you have any male drawings as well?

Aha!

I knew the name was familiar. I've got a couple of your Helen Parr pictures on my favorites list. :D

Back