Mom, please Reboot (closed for Maria1966)

"Oh Steve your cock is so big and hard!!! Mom loves fucking your big hard cock oh its so hard does seeing your my ride you make you happy?" oh shit oh fuck oh yes I love fucking you steve."
 
Her dirty talk amazed him and pushed him over the edge he had been fighting, "Ohhhh GOD MOM YES!"

His cock exploded inside her, for the second time fountaining his living seed deep into her. Steve's voice rasped, "Yesss, fuck me... keep fucking mee... take it... take every drop..."

Maria bounced and ground and rode him until he cock started to soften. She lay down on him again, her hot, sweaty, fat breasts flattening against his chest. He whispered into her ear, "Mom, that was incredible. You are amazing.. and yes... you make me happy. I love you."
 
Maria laid down next to her stepson son and she said to him "I love you two Steve then she ran her fingers over his hairy chest."
 
After a time, I felt mom's body shift. You rose, and knelt next to me. You took my hand and set into on your inner thigh. I explored, and found your wet sex and our juices dripping in steams down your legs. You said quietly to me, "Do you feel that Steve? You have cum inside me... how many times now... We should be more careful. We really should..."

You bent over to kiss me, "but we are not. I love it. I need it. I want it. And I will have it."
 
Back
Top