How to remove all submissions and profile

cbr1000rr

Virgin
As per the title....
For personal reasons I wish to delete all my subnissions and remove my profile from literotica.
Cant seem to find any answers anywhere else so here I am
Any ideas anyone?
Thanks in advance

I think it's a manual process of deleting each one. As for deleting your profile, you can just erase all the info in it.

just a few posts in 2007 - I am surprised you even remembered Lit existed.

You won't be able to delete your posts - but you can edit them. Replace all you have written with

You can delete the contents of your profile

Last edited:
just a few posts in 2007 - I am surprised you even remembered Lit existed.

You won't be able to delete your posts - but you can edit them. Replace all you have written with

You can delete the contents of your profile

Oh, so sorry, I only posted a few things.... Dang, didn't realize there was a quota to fill!!

Thanks for the info

Or you could PM Laurel to delete your account. The post would remain but the user name will be changed to "Guest" or something like that. Your profile would be gone though.

Or you could PM Laurel to delete your account. The post would remain but the user name will be changed to "Guest" or something like that. Your profile would be gone though.

I've been trying to PM Laurel for months but I'm always told she's offline blah blah blah. How can I get in touch with Laurel guys?

Oh, so sorry, I only posted a few things.... Dang, didn't realize there was a quota to fill!!

Thanks for the info

I looked up your posts.

There seems to be nothing special about them.

Why not just abandon your profile and never look back?

I've been trying to PM Laurel for months but I'm always told she's offline blah blah blah. How can I get in touch with Laurel guys?

You PM her just like any other user, but she's quite busy and probably gets requests like this quite a bit.

Generally, she wouldn't delete your profile without GOOD reasons (divorcing and custody issues or safety type stuff).

With almost half of your posts being in this thread, it does beg the question of why you don't just :p out your old posts or replace them with .... as others have suggested.

Are you concerned about having this username exist on Lit at all?

Edited to add WH's quote from another thread talking about Laurel and Manu's hesitation to delete profiles:
They generally do not because forum profiles and author profiles are linked and the forum software assigns the user/author numbers but doesn't reorder the author's story links and other data when the forum user database is changed. That makes deleting a user profile more trouble than it is worth unless there is an extraordinary reason to go to the trouble.

Last edited:
Website's opinion and how-to on account removal.

Laurel said:
Hi!

I want to let you know that you have every right to remove yourself from the site at any time for any reason. If you feel comfortable doing so, I'd appreciate knowing the reason(s) for your decision. We strive to improve Literotica ever day, and your comments can help us mend things that might need mending.

As a security measure and to make sure that the you are the one closing the account, to remove your account you must to log in to your profile at
http://members.literotica.com/
Then Click "Submissions" on the left side
Click "Submit a Story" in the middle menu.
Make the title "REMOVE MEMBERSHIP".
Choose any category (doesn't matter).
In the body of the story, request that your membership be terminated.
Then hit SUBMIT at the bottom of the forum.

All story, poem, and illustration submissions you have made to the site will be removed with your account. Be aware that we do not store site submission data - including votes, comments, and the text itself. Once it is deleted from our servers, we cannot restore it.

Per our Forum Rules (http://www.literotica.com/support/forum_rules.shtml), we do not remove forum posts. If you have posts you would like removed, please do so before you send the above request, as it will be impossible for you to edit them once your account is deleted.

Account cancellations are usually done within 4-7 days.

Thanks for your support, and best of luck in all you do!

Laurel

Website's opinion and how-to on account removal.

One valid reason to delete items may be that some people learn too late that many top mags, including those with helfty dollar prizes, request unpublished work and work posted on Lit is technically `published`as far as I know and is generally a non-value-added activity (though I think Lit has the odd contest of its own or other means of providing honoraria to writers - it can be as simple as thast

Thanks for the info

CBR

A post must have a minimum of 5 characters, there is no way to delete them.

IF you get laurel to delete your account, your user name remains. Look at the first post in this thread. That is what happens when your profile is deleted.

If laurel does not respond to your PM's go to the story side and submit a story. In the title, story and all other fields put delete my account. Eventually, she will see that and delete it.

CBR

A post must have a minimum of 5 characters, there is no way to delete them.

IF you get laurel to delete your account, your user name remains. Look at the first post in this thread. That is what happens when your profile is deleted.

If laurel does not respond to your PM's go to the story side and submit a story. In the title, story and all other fields put delete my account. Eventually, she will see that and delete it.

five periods

or get creative

. .. ... ....

Back