The Walking Dead

KRCummings

Uh...
They had commercials almost literally every 5 minutes. That kind of shit makes you start rooting for the zombies. And the end of the episode...come on. I will assume it gets better next week.

They had commercials almost literally every 5 minutes. That kind of shit makes you start rooting for the zombies. And the end of the episode...come on. I will assume it gets better next week.

That's why I DVR'd it, FF through the adverts.
Off to watch now....

They had huge chunks where it aired commercial free at the start.. but then the commercials came fast and obnoxious

Disappointing season premier.

Boring zombies.

:mad:

Yeah, I was disappointed. It wasn't terrible until the end but it wasn't great either. The kind of episode you expect in the middle of the season not as the season premier.

Hey, I'm thinking about going over to the other thread and making fun of the people who keep calling car racing a "sport." Anyone want a ride over?

Damn, I have to leave this thread now.

Will revisit it.

Killy, how can zombies be boring? They're already dead, yanno!

I'm out.

Yeah, I was disappointed. It wasn't terrible until the end but it wasn't great either. The kind of episode you expect in the middle of the season not as the season premier.

Honestly I found the ending the only good part.

Other than checking out some good Sarah Wayne Callies (Lori) small tit shots.

Ayyyyy, here she is with those crazy girl I bet she has a lit account eyes.

lol

SWC2.jpg

Honestly I found the ending the only good part.

Other than checking out some good Sarah Wayne Callies (Lori) small tit shots.

It was dumb. The whole thing with the deer made no sense at all. I don't mind what happened but the setup was stupid.
I'm also not a fan of him talking on the radio at the beginning. I know it's a narrative device for the show but it's dumb.
The fist season was awesome but it was only like 6 episodes so it never got a chance to make any real mistakes. To me they've started off making them. We'll see.

Spoiler Alert

It was dumb. The whole thing with the deer made no sense at all. I don't mind what happened but the setup was stupid.
I'm also not a fan of him talking on the radio at the beginning. I know it's a narrative device for the show but it's dumb.
The fist season was awesome but it was only like 6 episodes so it never got a chance to make any real mistakes. To me they've started off making them. We'll see.

actually I felt that last episode of the first season was completely pointless.. I felt it was created just to give some backstory about the outbreak, because audiences like answers spoonfed to them.. in the comics, you never find out.. Ricks gets shot, wakes up, it's zombie hell.. no explanation

Okay.. here's a spoiler ... the bit with Carl getting shot is straight outta the comics.. it's not completely boneheaded as it appears.. someone else is hunting and they shoot the deer not realizing he was even there

gotta remember, in the end ..this is still based off of a comic book

actually I felt that last episode of the first season was completely pointless.. I felt it was created just to give some backstory about the outbreak, because audiences like answers spoonfed to them.. in the comics, you never find out.. Ricks gets shot, wakes up, it's zombie hell.. no explanation

Okay.. here's a spoiler ... the bit with Carl getting shot is straight outta the comics.. it's not completely boneheaded as it appears.. someone else is hunting and they shoot the deer not realizing he was even there

gotta remember, in the end ..this is still based off of a comic book

It's not the shooting, it's the whole deer thing to begin with. I can accept zombies but not some kid walking up to a deer while it just stands there nor can I accept the men allowing it to happen when dinner would be more important.
I got no problem with him getting shot. Considering what seems to be upcoming I can understand that as a plot device.

It's not the shooting, it's the whole deer thing to begin with. I can accept zombies but not some kid walking up to a deer while it just stands there nor can I accept the men allowing it to happen when dinner would be more important.
I got no problem with him getting shot. Considering what seems to be upcoming I can understand that as a plot device.

Considering Rick's talk of being given a sign right before I see why they used the kid being able to approach a deer before getting shot. Creative way IMO to have the kid catch his bullet so I dunno.

Also could be a way of saying the time for "signs" is over because now you're always at death's door in this series so don't expect happy endings

Last edited:

I am sure it was to show a scene of beauty with something natural that wasn't zombied out and that the boy could get near it, and also the bond between the kid and the dudes that are boinkin Lori.

What I expected is for the deer to turn and one side of his face was chewed off and he attacks the kid zombie style.

So now everything changes. The guy stays. They meet a new player....whoever was hunting the deer, and I bet Lori blames her husbband creating more grief for the boyfriend.

I want to know what the scientist told the Cop.

Back