What's with the fat cunts crying about being called fat cunts?

The "fat cunt" thread has turned into a discussion about food.

Awkward...
 
Better that than the Israeli/Palestine conflict.

I agree. But it just takes one moron to throw out a totally off topic remark about it and then the usual cast of ignorant and ill informed people are there to throw out their comments on it.

I just decided to educate them a little. :)
 
I agree. But it just takes one moron to throw out a totally off topic remark about it and then the usual cast of ignorant and ill informed people are there to throw out their comments on it.

I just decided to educate them a little. :)

despite our diffrences..you did.
 
If research needs to be done, I hereby volunteer. Two of the most beautiful subsets of female humanity...

Of course research needs to be done and since you were the first to volunteer, it's yours. Please be prepared to share your conclusions with the group. Photographic evidence is always a crowd pleaser.
 
If research needs to be done, I hereby volunteer. Two of the most beautiful subsets of female humanity...

dr-ruth.real_.jpg
 
Mmm, shrimp & grits!

Tried some in Charleston a few months back. Local shrimp, grits, tazo ham, yellow peppers and onions in a lobster cream broth.
 
Mmm, shrimp & grits!

Tried some in Charleston a few months back. Local shrimp, grits, tazo ham, yellow peppers and onions in a lobster cream broth.

Oh, yes! Just had almost the exact dish a little further down the coast. No peppers but grape tomatoes and roast garlic in the cream sauce. Too good.
 
I haven't seen that either. Funny what paranoia will make people read into an isolated blurt.

The Isolated Blurt thread is THE place for passive/agressive posts. Or for the other accusation, attention whoring, that's the place to go. I don't see any other reason for it if it stays true to it's intent. When I want to know what drama I've missed after a couple day's absence that's where I go. Never fails...

More importantly, I think a distinction needs to be made between being a fat cunt and having a fat cunt. Although slapping both is fun in their own way...
 
The best part is said fat cunt trying to compare it to racism/sexism. Becuase it has nothing to do with her being a cowardly cunt who throws out shitty isolated blurts to people who do not even know who she is. :rolleyes:


Hell, I thought that was what the blurt thread was mostly for.
 
Being Marines, we were professional killers in the service of the United States government. Nobody laughed when we showed up on that scene either. So get on back to your finger painting on bathroom walls, butt hook.:rolleyes:

From which section of the code of conduct do you find that?
 
Back
Top