creampies

travelinma

Really Experienced
Any women who like when a guy goes down on her after she's been filled? Either by himself or another guy?

Any other guys like to clean up?

kik:travelinma

I love cleaning up. For me that's almost standard procedure any time I'm with someone. I've also gone down on a woman just after she's been fucked by her husband. enjoyed it just as much as if I'd been cleaning up after myself.

This is an interesting subject. I love it when a lover wants to clean me up after a love making session; I also have enjoyed doing it to someone my hubby had filled too.

This is an interesting subject. I love it when a lover wants to clean me up after a love making session; I also have enjoyed doing it to someone my hubby had filled too.

I think for most men its an acquired taste and takes some effort to actually teach themselves to like it. I suspect for women it comes more naturally because they're not battling the total disinterest in sex that many men experience immediately after orgasm.

I do enjoy doing it. I think I would also enjoy cleaning up after another man as well.

I have after myself occasionally. They seemed to act a little more excited when I did. When I spoke of it later she was indifferent, though at the time her body said otherwise. What do the ladies think hot, submissive, gross, or who cares?

Last edited:
Sadly, I have never had the pleasure of being "cleaned" :(:(:(

Hubby would never... After he shoots it, he is done and it is mine to deal with :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I love licking my wife clean, then sharing it with her in a kiss.

It's my favourite thing to do. I just love it when she sits on my face after a good session

I’ve always enjoyed creampie and so have a number of my gf’s

Any women who like when a guy goes down on her after she's been filled? Either by himself or another guy?

Any other guys like to clean up?

kik:travelinma

Most of my former and current gf’s have loved me going down on them before and after filling them up. Whether it’s just me or with a mutual friend in 3 a 3 sum or 4sum.
What woman doesn’t like having the creampie eaten out of her pussy.

Back