Wanna come take care of me?

daddysbaby150

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 28, 2014
Posts
1,471
I'm currently laid up nursing a sprained ankle and dislocated thumb. Anyone want to PM me and tell me how you would take care of me?
 
OMG the responses have been amazing. It's good to know I'm in such capable hands. Carry on gentlemen. This has been a super fun afternoon and evening.
 
"Safe dick pic'ing"

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....
 
"Safe dick pic'ing"

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Trust me, it's a necessary disclaimer.

Oh, and to you kind men offering to take care of me, bonus points if you make it all about me. I'm on pretty good Vicodin and have zero interest in anything rough or even remotely resembling pleasing you. I'm usually an equal opportunity pleaser but not this round. Kisses.
 
There have been responses ranging from grace, manners, tastefully naughty minds, and some outright dirty ideas and they were all exquisite. I went to Chicago for the weekend and it was a hoot on crutches, especially the P!NK concert. I didn't do my ankle any favors, so I definitely need a few days off of it to help with all this swelling. Keep the PM's coming. I should have some time this evening and tomorrow evening to go thru them. I'm spending my days mostly looking for a new job, so this is a wonderful distraction. My inbox was full, so if you tried to PM and couldn't, please try again. I really enjoy the correspondence!

Special shout out to my VA_Boy for the heads up on your PM. I just searched it out and Holy Mother Mopar!!! You know me too well baby. You are quite the Prince Charming. Can't wait to respond to you later, you will be the first that gets a reply for sure! Good thing I don't catch feelings, or I would be in love. Kisses to all. Thanks for taking such good care of me.
 
Back
Top