Looking for an online relationship

Popcorn84

Virgin
I'm a 26 yo female, looking for a LT online relationship with a male or female. Age is but a number to me, so please don't let that put you off.

I'm currently in a relationship, but It's missing something. I want to create a connection with somebody online and feel that burning desire for somebody once more.

I'm looking for someone I can care about, and who will care about me. Sometime I can get excited to talk to, and who I look forward to receiving messages from. Basically, I'm looking for someone that I can virtually fall in love with.

Sadly due to my situation, it would only ever be online, and would never have the opportunity to meet.

Let me know if you're interested! :) x

Last edited:
I'm a 26 yo female, looking for a LT online relationship with a male or female. Age is but a number to me, so please don't let that put you off.

I'm currently in a relationship, but It's missing something. I want to create a connection with somebody online and feel that burning desire for somebody once more.

I'm looking for someone I can care about, and who will care about me. Sometime I can get excited to talk to, and who I look forward to receiving messages from. Basically, I'm looking for someone that I can virtually fall in love with.

Sadly due to my situation, it would only ever be online, and would never have the opportunity to meet.

Hi Popcorn, how's your day going so far? Quite here looking for a writing partner. LT would be nice. If given the opportunity, I think we could find could find that spark that's been missing for so long. I'm pretty open. I have some Role play scenes and/or just cyber topics. Dad/daughter, Older/ypunger. Sneaky and behind everyones backs when we can get away with it. Let me know if this sounds ok. Tell me what your thoughts are.

Let me know if you're interested!

Would love to!

Glad to see someone looking for something meaningful and soul level fulfilling connect.

I'd love to be connected with you. Let's get in touch....

Will you write back?
My neighbor next door, a young lady stopped by to chat while I was working in the garden. I could tell that she was down and had something on her mind. She told me that her hubby was not keeping her satisfied in the bedroom. She said she's been thinking about finding a boyfriend to take care of her. At first, I didn't know what to say, but just said that I was sorry to hear that. I told her living alone now that the wife passed away that the only thing I think about is finding a woman who likes to fuck. I didn't care if she was older or younger. I just needed my cane varnished, often. So, my neighbor, I'll call her Princess, looked at me with a smile on her face. It took a moment to realize that she had the answer all along for the both of us. We both laughed and said, why not, what the fuck?. I told her we could trade off on both houses. My place anytime and her's when hubby went to work. I asked her if she had any fantasy or fetish's that she would like to try. I told her I had a fetish for silky pantyhose and panties. I even liked to wear the same as my partner sometimes. I told her that the wife was really into all of that lingerie and intimates for women. I asked if she would want me to play the part of her hubby? I mean the hubby that likes to feel you up, play with your tits, kiss, lick and suck on your lips, to finger her clit and suck on her nipples? I told her that I'll bet she never had her pussy licked until she would cum in hubbys mouth. I'll she'd like the feeling of my hot cum shooting in her cunt as she wrapped her legs around me, pullin me in and humping up against my cock. All this while, while we're talking, I'm getting a hard on. Princess said, how soon do you think we can do this? Looking me in the eye, she reached down and grabbed my cock and started squeezing it. I told her we could get together at my house unless her hubby was going to work. I had to have some of that pussy and teach Princess just how much fun we could have just keeping us both happy.
We can stay on Lit or I would prefer email.You decide if you write back.
hounddog.veteran@gmail.com
Tom

You sound intriguing, interesting, hot, and sexy. Mmmm. Share?

I would love a LT online relationship! I long for the same things you list here. Someone I know I will never actually meet, but who I can tell my daily experiences too… someone who can tell me there thoughts as well. Someone I can feel free to be open with and give them a safe place to let me know their desires and fantasies as well… I’d love to hear back from you!

I'm a married 54 year old guy. Interested in getting to know you. Feel free to DM me, if interested.

I'd like nothing better, especially with winter coming on. I would like to hear more about you - your current life, your wants and your fantasies. There is always room in life for another friend and maybe evolving to a degree of intimacy.

Sent a PM
CC

I'm looking for someone I can care about, and who will care about me. Sometime I can get excited to talk to, and who I look forward to receiving messages from. Basically, I'm looking for someone that Ian virtually fall in love with.

Just what I've been looking for .

Hi there, the idea of an online relationship sounds great to me. I would, if you are still interested love to get to know you better. I live in Australia.
Lets chat soon. 😘

Back