"To keep the review thread clean..."

My thanks to greenmountaineer, legerdemer, UYS and tazz for reading and comments on my various poems today and yesterday. :rose::rose::rose::rose:

Thank you Erectus for your lip-smackin' comments on my naughty verse ' Rio beach volleyball ' !

Thank you to greenmountaineer, Ashesh, and Angeline for all your kind words on All Within Our Floods. I don't know what makes it worthy of the 'E' it received, but you all sure seem to.

I wanted to address the notes that Angeline brought up, perhaps try to explain why it is built the way that it is. The use of 'unto' is in the sense of 'until,' but also 'onto' or simply 'to' as in something give to, but also as 'to' as in 'towards.' It's just all sort of mixed in as one, all of the senses of the word used at once. It just felt correct in context to me, even if mixing the definitions doesn't make much sense grammatically.
While it isn't a military thing, greenmountaineer is close in terms of the use of 'our' over 'my.' I'm not excluding myself from the 'our' mentioned, not in anyway, but is isn't just 'my' either. It is 'our' with no doubts. Why and what, well, I know what deck I'm building from, I'll leave the reader to build from their own where it comes to meaning. Cleaner and more meaningful to each reader that way.

I hope that clears things up a little, though I suspect it may do a little muddying despite my intentions. All the same, thank you for your input. It is greatly appreciated.

wD

Thank you to greenmountaineer, Ashesh, and Angeline for all your kind words on All Within Our Floods. I don't know what makes it worthy of the 'E' it received, but you all sure seem to.

I wanted to address the notes that Angeline brought up, perhaps try to explain why it is built the way that it is. The use of 'unto' is in the sense of 'until,' but also 'onto' or simply 'to' as in something give to, but also as 'to' as in 'towards.' It's just all sort of mixed in as one, all of the senses of the word used at once. It just felt correct in context to me, even if mixing the definitions doesn't make much sense grammatically.
While it isn't a military thing, greenmountaineer is close in terms of the use of 'our' over 'my.' I'm not excluding myself from the 'our' mentioned, not in anyway, but is isn't just 'my' either. It is 'our' with no doubts. Why and what, well, I know what deck I'm building from, I'll leave the reader to build from their own where it comes to meaning. Cleaner and more meaningful to each reader that way.

I hope that clears things up a little, though I suspect it may do a little muddying despite my intentions. All the same, thank you for your input. It is greatly appreciated.

wD

BTW, wD, it's OK to see that it's muddy as long as it's opaque enough to imagine what should be clear. I see that in your writing.

Thank you to Xaxtre for 'Fave'-ing my naughty poem Rio Beach Volleyball

Thank you, Ash, for your fave nod to But for the grace of man...
Much appreciated.

Thank you, gm, for your pointing to Another Icarus.

As I've mentioned before, I love the Double Blind challenges, and always enjoy the honest and open critiques. There's something about at least the illusion of anonymity that lets people comment more openly than they might otherwise. Here at PF&D folks comment honestly and intelligently, with great ear and good taste. And I learn, I hope.

Thank you ......

many thanx to Erectus for his complimenting my erotic poem " Skirts go up and Pants go down....."
And many thanks to Shelt60 for ' fave'- ing the above poem !

Last edited:
thank you Erectus for your compliments on " BDSM Yoga' & I really appreciated your question too , Bro !!!

Thank you Piscator for your compliment on my erotic offering Genuine & sorry for the delayed response : i just saw the comment ---ash9

Many thanx to Tod 'n 12-oh-1 for complimenting my 2014 poems BDSM & BDSM2 respectively . Belated heartfelt apologies to both of you : tod i jus' saw both your comments today !?

Heartfelt thanx !

Thank you Tazz for your encouraging comment on my Illustrated---Skirts !

I would like feedback on My poem - Tiger

It's My first posting here on Lit and would like any feedback you can give. Thank you!

Thank you Erectus for kind words on " Accountant's Rear" . Many Thanx to Calypso in Philly for agreeing with me in/on "Lit Bloopers" and 'Fave'-ing same: Merry Christmas/ Happy Hanukah to everybody else!!!

Thank you , Deuciac for referring to your Master, your ass and red wine in your commentary on ' the Accountant's Rear' !!!

Thank you Legerdermer for your kind comment on my newest poem and for "muchly", my new favorite word. :)

Back