Lucifer and Temptations ~ Closed for Aussie_Wolf

Lucifer had cried out in pleasure as he had exploded in her mouth. He was amazed that she had actually tried to keep him so deep in her mouth, then realized that she would not have known what to expect.

Of course most thought fled as he started to pump his load from his cock, and his eyes rolled backwards a little as he continued to unload.

He felt her warmth disappear as she withdrew him from her mouth, spluttering a bit, but her hand continued to pleasure him and he still pumped out several more shots before his eyesight came back to normal and he looked down to see her beautiful face covered in the results of his explosion.

Tiny rivers of cum were flowing down her cheeks and dripping off her chin. He smiled as he gently moved a finger and wiped her eyes clean and then pressed it to her lips, watching as she sucked it into her mouth. His cock spasmed in her hand at the sight despite having just finished unloading itself.

"You are a natural at this my pet, although I think we will have to work on your endings," he smiled. "Still you know what they say. Practice makes perfect."

Helping her to her feet he guided her so she was sitting on his lap and started to clean off her face, feeding her the juices from his finger. At the same time he slid another finger from his other hand gently inside of her and began to slowly move it around.

"Now then, I do believe I promised something about seeing to your needs if you saw to mine. I wonder...Do you think you did well enough for me to take care of you now?"
 
Krystal kept her eyes shut and listened for him to finish. She wasn't too sure about the full extent of his cum as it still oozed down her throat. The taste seemed different compared to the precum, having a much stronger scent as well and the texture alone is what made her choke some. Although she had a feeling it is something she could easily get used to and perhaps even learn to crave it down the road. Until that time comes, the most she can do is process the experience and be proud of herself for finally pleasuring him.

Without too much hesitation she sucked his fingers clean as her eyes met with his. The pride she felt danced within her hazel gaze after hearing his compliment. The next time his fingers met with her mouth, she sucked on them more seductively than the first time. Her tongue swirled between his fingers and groaned deeply from their taste.

"I felt like you were trying to drown me... I couldn't breathe Master. It's too much for me to swallow it all."

Krystal spoke as he helped her onto his lap and she licked the next scope of cum from his fingers. The reaction towards his other hand was instant as her hips raised and legs parted for him. A soft whimper escaped at the question and it was met with a pleading gaze.

"Only you can answer that Master... "

She panted and squirmed while he kept teasing her and straining to not squirm too as to not fall his lap. He can tell that she is on the edge, which only proved that the actions from moments ago increased her arousal. A good indication that pleasuring him like that would ultimately become a weakness of hers. Krystal couldn't take anymore of his teasing and he wasn't giving enough to fully reach her climax.

"Please... Master.... you... you did promise... I... I did as requested.... Please... Master... Please... I need...."

She couldn't quite get out what she really wanted and would stop short of asking him to make her cum.
 
Lucifer smiled, feeling how wet she was. She had obviously been aroused during the time she had been sucking him off or she would not be this damp this quickly. It was good to know that the act of pleasuring him aroused her as well.

For that reason he slipped his finger deeper inside of her, moving her so she sat spread eagled in his lap, her legs hanging on the outside of his own, her back against his chest as he thrust his finger into her slowly.

Moving his other hand down from her face, he cupped her breast and began to massage and twirl her nipple in his fingers, before moving to her other one, before grasping her own hand and pulling it up to her own breast and massaging it with it.

Smiling he left her and there and moved to the other one while he slid another finger into her and pushed them all the way inside, twirling them in slow circles.

He didn't expect her to last long, but he did want to see if she would grind herself to an orgasm or beg him to finish her off. Or indeed if she was so close just this would tip her over the edge.
 
Krystal whimpered slightly from being moved around, although the motion alone almost brought her to a screaming climax. Instead she managed to hold it back just a little longer while he positioned her. The position intrigued her as she could now watch her own body moving and indeed she did grind towards him.

She watched almost helplessly as his fingers disappeared between her legs, seeing her juices coating his hand. His other hand caught her attention as well, watching as it went after her breasts and nipples. None too soon, ended up watching her very own hand do the same.

It was an unbelievable sight and by all means it didn't feel as though it was her in this position. Without any rational thought, her free hand reached down with his other to explore what he felt. Her fingers didn't go any further than her clit though and felt the palm of his hand pressing down.

By then it became too much for her to hold back any longer and she screamed out. Her head falling back against his shoulder as her legs tighten around his, with her heels digging into the couch. Despite how sensitive the climax made her clit, her fingers couldn't stop caressing the hard, little nub.

Krystal couldn't stop the tiny giggle fit that hit her as she came down off the rush. Her face and chest a nice flush of red while trying to catch her breath.
 
He hadn't expected her to actually finish herself off as well, but that brought all other sorts of wicked ideas to mind to be used at a later date. If she did not mind doing this sort of thing now, just what could she be made to do later. It was always fun to find out. Still for now he could not help but catch some of the girls laughter, and soon he was giggling along with her.

The thing was, while she was coming down, he was heating back up again and while he knew she was not yet ready to take him in her mouth again, nor in any other orifice yet, perhaps there might be something they could try.

Picking her up again and turning her around so she now straddled him the opposite way around, he began to kiss her gently on her neck and shoulders before claiming her mouth and thrusting his tongue deep inside her.

While he did he used his hands to position his hardening cock between her nether lips and then grabbed her hips pulling her tight against him. Then slowly he began to rock up and down,sliding his length between her lips and across her sensitive clit as he continued to kiss her deeply.
 
The more time she spent with Lucifer, the more she began to really allow herself to enjoy these moments. Granted they were still very new to her and she honestly has never felt so alive. A couple of times she questioned herself on why it took her so long to do these things, perhaps she should have been enjoying this a lot sooner. Then Seans' voice would answer those questions, reminding her that men like to use and hurt girls like her.

Somehow as she kissed Lucifer and felt him beneath her, she couldn't understand why Sean would say those things. Lucifer didn't seem as though he wanted to hurt her and considering he hasn't fully taken her yet, she safely assumed he wasn't out to use her. If he had intentions on doing so, he would have by now and perhaps no longer still be here.... No, Sean is the one that lies to her... Lucifer however.....

Krystal didn't want to think about these things, nor question any of his motives. He really wasn't giving her a chance to think about all that to begin with. Those thoughts were forming because she is growing attached to him. Just now as he guided her hips to move and his cock rock hard for her, she had to bite her tongue from saying certain things. That look in his eyes as she broke the kiss for a moment had her melting in his arms.

Within seconds she came and soaked his scorching hot cock while she nails dug into the back of the couch. Her body begged for him to take her right then, a few times her hips acted on their own and tried to move in a way that would force him to enter. Mentally, she didn't seem to fight that urge anymore as she wanted to feel more of him in that sense. Despite all the things that Sean had brainwashed her with, Krystal submitted to Lucifer, wanting to give him everything she had to offer.
 
Lucifer felt her juices flow out of her and coat his shaft as he rubbed it between her lips. He loved the way her moans were smothered by his mouth as they continued to kiss deeply, her hips gyrating as she came, thrusting herself against him.

He especially loved that she even tried to trick him into entering her fully. He didn't let himself or let her get away with it, but it let him know exactly what she was now feeling. She was ready and willing for him to take the next step.

A giant leap forward from where they had been before. He would eventually take her virginity of course, but it would not be like this, and definitely not sitting in an armchair.

"Well now my pet. It seems like you want something more from your Master. Just what could that be I wonder? Another spanking?" He shook his head in denial. "No I don't think it could be that, although you did seem to like it a little," he chuckled.

Rubbing his chin with his fingers he looked at her with mock seriousness. "You know I have tried quite a few tricks and you seemed to have liked them all. Perhaps you should tell me what you would like to try next."
 
Krystal had a difficult time coming down from this last climax since it happened so suddenly after the first one. She shivered and laid tingling against his chest with her arms wrapping around him. There wasn't any doubt that he would want more considering she could feel that he remained hard, also he didn't climax. For a split a second she wondered if something she did stopped him, that is until he started speaking.

When she sat back up to look at him and he can see that his questions caused the wheels to turn as she thought about it. He knew exactly what she wanted and yet he still proceeded to deny her. Then again, now that she is slowly coming back to reality, she is almost glad he didn't give it to her..... Just almost though!

The mention of being spanked again brought the heated flush racing to her cheeks as she recalled that moment. Everything he has done to her today has felt incredible and all she wanted is more of him, clearly unable to get enough of what he has to offer. The flush grew brighter as she bit her lower lip, thinking about all those tricks he mentioned, mainly two in particular.

"... I... I wish to explore more of what you did earlier... When you tied me to the bed. I obviously don't have much in here, but I'm sure you can find something useful in the stables... And perhaps more spankings..."

It embarrassed her to speak of what she wanted to try out, but she did enjoy being tied up and she actually wanted to do it again. She shivered at the thought of trusting him enough to tie her up again, almost already feeling the security of the ropes binding her. There were still a billion questions flooding her thoughts, all of which she kept pushing to the side and simply living in the moment.

"If.. If I am to be your pet for the next month.. I need to give you more of myself. I have to admit that I still have a lot of doubts... But... I..."

Krystal had to look away from his gaze, afraid of her emotions and fighting to find the right words that won't have the potential of hurting her later. Looking down she smiled when seeing his twitching cock between her legs, soaked with her cum and reaching down to feel it again. Very lightly she caressed him while spreading her cum over the entire length as she found something to say.

"But I want more of you..."

She finally managed to say something that meant quite a bit more than it sounded, though she didn't have to spill out too much. It frightened her to speak of her feelings for him, fearing it would chase him away and cause him to think she is clingy. Especially since they just met last night, it is too soon for these emotions and she knew it. It didn't mean she couldn't keep them as a secret however.
 
Last edited:
He was very surprised when she mentioned that she did want to explore more of what they had done earlier, including the spankings. Surprised but very pleased. It was not often that he was so turned on by a new acquisition, but Krystal was definitely beginning to get under his skin.

He had thought she was just going to ask him to finally take her virginity, and as she continued, she did in a round about way, but she did not ask him to take it. Instead she offered herself to him.

Never had Lucifer heard it put better. She wanted more of him and she would take whatever he was willing to give, while at the same time she was craving more. Smiling he could not believe that she had gotten to this stage so quick. Oh sure he could normally do it quicker with his charm but she was immune. Something seemed a little off to him. There had been a few other women over the years like her and he had tried and succeeded to corrupt each one of them, yet none had given in this quick.

Heck even Eve had taken awhile to crack and she had definitely wanted to eat that bloody apple. Still he was not complaining. There was something about her that he was drawn to, something that he just had to sample. He did not know why but he wanted this woman and he was throwing caution to the wind.

Kissing her again, he lifted her off his lap and then grabbed her hand and began to lead her outside. "Then perhaps we should take a stroll down to the stables and see what we can find. I'm sure some we can find some spare Girth straps, maybe some reins and even a nice crop to keep us amused for a little while. What do you think?" he smiled at her.

He didn't even think they would make it out of the stable before he would begin playing with all the new toys he would find down there, but she really didn't need to know that, and just perhaps her first time might be memorable because of it's location if things got out of hand.
 
Krystal reluctantly slid off his lap and followed beside him while hearing the things he would consider using. That flush only grew deeper and started to color her chest from the images that those items created. She didn't know where this night would lead in consideration of him actually going all the way. Most of her did hope that he would just to kill the anticipation of it happening. Then, she is rather liking all this teasing that leads her to believe it is the moment, only to turn around and tease her more.

They walked towards a stable that is mostly used for storage with no horses in it since she didn't want to disturb them. Also it would give him all the toys he would want to use. Even if that thought scared her to some degree, after all, she isn't a horse and didn't know how to feel about using some of the items. She figured they would just grab some rope and call it good, but clearly he had other ideas.

"I have an important question.. There is no doubt that.... we will do more, whether it is tonight or not... but.. when it does happen... and I..."

She couldn't quite get what she wanted without it sounding all wrong, no matter how many different ways she put it. After another moment she sighed and figured she might as well just get it out on the table.

"I do not expect this... us.. to be a forever thing. However, if I end up getting pregnant then I would like it if you were at least there for the kid. I do not mind being a single mother, but... It would be nice to have you in their life..."

There, she said it and laid it all out and she did fear the answer, yet at least she would know before investing too much into this.... this... whatever this is. She hopes it would turn into a relationship during their time together, however, she expects that once this month is over, he will disappear.
 
Lucifer was shocked. She was having thoughts like that! Well it was true that he had no intention of using protection but that was more a case of not needing to than a case of wanting to get her pregnant. In fact there was absolutely no way for her to fall pregnant to him if he did not want her to and quite frankly, despite what all those Horror movies showed, he did not go around getting women knocked up.

"Do not worry on that account my pet. I promise you if such a thing occurs I will support you and the child and will be there far more than my own father was there for me," he assured her. "Still I do not think you need to worry too much on that front. It seems although I am a virile chap I shoot blanks," he chuckled.

Still he pulled her in closer, putting an arm around her as they walked down the drive and then into the stables.

She led him to a part with no horses, filled with tack and old saddles and tools. Smiling he looked around as he flicke on a light and started to pick up a few pieces, feeling the quality of leather and the suppleness.

Soon he had selected 4 large pieces of leather with buckles he could use to tie her up with, Several smaller pieces to bind her arms or legs just for fun, a large thick piece that could be used as a strap and several old crops. He gathered them all up and was just about to go when he saw it. Something that would really push her training over the top.

He found a small bag and packed all the straps and crops plus the item in it without letting her see it and then led her out of the room. He was leading her back to the house when they passed an empty stall and he had an idea.

Opening the gate he led her inside and began to kiss her and stroke her breasts and body.

"Are you ready to play my pet? I thought we could start out here. It is such a long walk to the house and I just can't keep my hands off you for a minute longer."
 
His promises brought a reassuring smile while hearing him out. When he mentioned that he shot blanks, she glance at him with curiosity at first. Only to replace it with a 'go figure' smirk, of course he would get himself fixed, he wouldn't want a bunch of kids to take care of. He likes women too much and Krystal knew that much about him.

She went silent and waited for him to gather what he wanted. At first she did try to peek at the things he went for, the choice of belts intrigued her. Although she didn't know much about bondage, she knew that she would have went for the rope. Then again, that is most likely an obvious choice to her. After a couple moments of watching him, his scars caught her attention again. Naturally she didn't believe the story he gave her earlier.

The more she looked at the scars, it began to hit her that something had cut into his flesh. They were not burn marks like she thought the first time. The skin had to of been cut with something very sharp and with a purpose. There were not many reasons she could of as to why someone would do that to him.

When he came back to her, she snapped back to reality and followed him out. Naturally she wanted to know more about the scars, perhaps to see if his story changed. With second thoughts, she refrained from the questions for now, this isn't the best of times for those kinds of questions. Not to mention, he changed directions so quickly, she lost the chance anyway.

Raising an eyebrow at him, she looked around at the stall curios as to why he stopped here. The questions were answered with the kissing and soon actually answering them. She grinned and licked his nose playfully.

"I am always ready to play with you Master..... Though, the house isn't really that far. I think you can make it."

Sticking her tongue out childishly.
 
Lucifer spanked her on her ass playfully and then kissed her again.

"Yes I know the house is not that far away you little minx, but I like it here for some reason, so here is where we are going to stay," he chuckled as he continued to run his hands over her body.

He moved her so she was standing in the doorway of the stall, all the while kissing her and running his hands up and down her back and sides. It was a little uncomfortable as he had to lean down a little so he picked her up in his arms and kissed her hard, feeling her legs wrap around his body.

He leaned her up against the door frame as he moved to her neck, kissing and nibbling at it, as his hands moved to her ass, kneading the firm flesh.

He felt and smelt her desire and smiled as he lowered her back to the ground and then proceeded to pull two of the straps from the bag. Smiling at her he wrapped one around each wrist and gently tightened it up with the buckle. Kissing the palms of her hands he then moved her back to the doorway and stretched her arm out to one side and tied it off, then the other until she was standing in it with her arms spread wide between the space above her head and slightly apart.

Lucifer could still move in and out of the door to get to her front and rear and he smiled as he looked her in the eye and kissed her tenderly while caressing both her breasts.

"Well now, doesn't my Pet look just good enough to play with now." Bending down he took out one of the riding crops and a large piece of flat, thick, leather. "So what does she want first? The crop or the belt? Or perhaps she just wants her Masters hand again hmm?" he asked her as he began to slowly tease her nipples.
 
There were some concerns with being outside versus inside the comfort of her own bedroom. It is late enough in the evening that no one else should come around, the horses were all secure. It's the simple thought that they were outside! Before it drove her a little crazy being outside in the nude where anyone could have seen her. Deep down there is also a sense of freedom in all of it, a feeling she couldn't quite place.

His attention drove those concerns away and she groaned into the kisses, playfully refusing to let him go but gave in eventually to stand again. It felt strange to be in a playful mood all the sudden and for as much as she wanted to tease him by pulling away. Krystal remained to be a good girl and watched as he tied her up. By the time he finished, her legs were squirming and she did test the bindings to see if she could escape.

The options he provided didn't seem to be very good ones. She already knew what his hand felt like and though it felt good, it was painful. There wasn't any way for her to even come close to guessing how the crop or belt would feel.

"Start with your hand Master..."

The playful challenge danced in her eyes while biting her lower lip again and refreshing the blush from earlier.

"Make me beg for the other two things. I know you like it when I beg Master."

The crop didn't look as scary as the belt did and that voice in her head told her she couldn't handle either one. Her body told a completely different story and just looking at the items stirred a craving she denied.
 
Lucifer smiled in pleasure and kissed her deeply before teasingly licking his way over to her ear and biting her earlobe.

"Oh you will be begging me for a lot more than just those before i am through with you my Pet," he whispered in her ear. "The thing is will I give it to you," he chuckled.

Pulling back he placed a single finger on her lip then traced it down to her chin, her neck, around her right breast, to her left, down the valley between them, over her stomach and then teasingly between her legs as he stepped behind her.

He pulled the finger through her legs, grazing her lips gently, before pulling it up through the crack in her ass and then running it over the cheeks.

Slowly he began to massage them before he stepped away, waiting for a silence to build up before he slapped her right cheek gently. He saw her flinch even though he had barely touched her. It was the anticipation that did it.

Again he waited before doing it again on the other cheek, this time harder. Then he quickly slapped her five more times each time firmer until he was actually leaving a red mark.

Stopping he left her alone and picked up the crop and placed it next to her feet along with the belt then smacked her again, slightly harder. He felt between her legs along her lips and found it wet.

"Does my pet like having her ass smacked by her Master? Does she want more? Tell me my Pet, Tell me what you want."
 
The position he bound her to is a far cry from before and the strange thing is, she felt more vulnerable than before. Perhaps it is because every inch of her is exposed instead of just her front. Or it could have been the idea that they are outside and the difference in that teased her senses. It seemed to happen all to quickly and yet time seemed to stand still for her as his finger made it's trail.

He barely knew her and at the same time, knew enough to get her writhing for him. Her legs parted just enough to give him some access and she whimpered when it all suddenly ended. The time he spent to raise her anticipation, Krystal kept writhing and whimpering for more. It wasn't until she eventually forced herself to calm down that she felt the first smack. There wasn't any pain to it, though she did gasp from the shock of it.

Then he did it again, seemingly to wait until she stopped writhing before the second smack woke the nerves. Only it didn't stop right away and by the fifth smack, she was dancing on her toes and panting. In her mind the questions of why she is allowing this crawled up, though the heat burning in her body kept answering the question. This is why she is allowing things to go so fast, the craving and urges he forced her to feel. So far there isn't one reason she could come up with to deny any of this from going further.

Krystal didn't pay much attention to him setting the items down, though the last smack grabbed her attention and she listened to him. He already knew the answers since he felt how wet she had gotten, then again, she did ask for him to make her beg as well. Somewhere in this twisted world of sensations, Krystal managed to smile and glance over her shoulder at him, again with the playful challenging flicker dancing in her eyes.

"Yes Master, I love it when you spank me."

Her smile grew a bit more after thinking of how to answer his last question. Of course she wanted more and though her body eagerly begged for her, she wasn't anywhere near close to begging verbally. There were too many ways to go about this, far too many outcomes to meet those ways as well. In the end, she is in a playful mood and figured she could test to see how far he will let her play.

She stepped on the crop and belt to put what weight she could on them as a way to keep him from picking them up easily. Even if she knew it is the weakest thing she could do in this situation.

"Although, I know you can do better Master.... You spanked me harder than that earlier in the house."

Krystal taunted him in a way that answered his questions without actually begging for more. There were tiny regrets of taunting him like that, considering he could easily do anything to her like this. Though, that is part of what this is all about, working that trust that she wanted to give him.

"Did giving you pleasure moments ago make you weak Master?"

She grinned while looking over her shoulder to see what he will do.
 
Oh she was definitely waking up to herself and her wants. Smiling he caressed her bottom while his other hand crept up her back and then moved along her throat to her chin arching her head back so she could look into his eyes.

"Ahh little one. You are becoming a little wilder aren't you? Gone is my timid little pet and in her place stands the young stallion," he grinned.

Then he tightened his grip around her throat, not quite choking but gripping tight. His head came down and put his face right next to hers as he hissed into her ear.

"But we all know that a stallion has to be broken just right so it can be ridden well, don't we?"

Stepping back behind her he raised his hand and smacked her ass again, this time hard, raising a red welt. He waited ten seconds then did the same on her other cheek. For the next five minutes he proceeded to smack her buttocks and upper thighs making them glow cherry red, waiting at least 5 seconds between smacks and up to 30 thirty.

Finally he stopped and moved back in front of her and began to caress her nipples and breasts as he kissed her tenderly. Her buttocks needed a break before he started again and besides he had another idea.

He kissed his way down her body until he was just above her nether lips and he looked up at her smiling. His eyes danced as he lowered his head and he breathed in the scent of her arousal and he blew his hot breath across her lips.

Then his hand landed on the crop's handle and he jerked it out from under her foot and stood up. "I think we will use this next. After all what is more appropriate for a Stallion than a riding crop, don't you agree?" he asked her as he delicately ran it over her breasts and smacked it lightly on her nipples.
 
Krystal didn't think she would get very far with the taunting and the reaction she received, she enjoyed too much. His hand on her throat gave an odd sense of security, especially with the intimate way he pressed against her. The pressure of his hand restricted some of her breathing, and yet, it added to the excitement of the moment. Of course he could just as easily take her life with just one squeeze, strangely enough, she wasn't afraid. That thought never even surfaced as she whimpered softly after hearing him out.

Before she could respond, the burning smack had her dancing on her toes and gasping for air. Just as she managed to catch some air back, another smack fired up the wild nerves. These ones were stronger than the ones from before and each one left her breathless. Time no longer had any meaning to her as he kept going for what felt like hours. The little breaks he allowed, she took full advantage of to savor all the sensations coursing through her.

Her juices trickled down her trembling legs as she danced on her toes and if it wasn't for the straps on her wrists, she would be on her knees. Still, she never begged for anything more as of it, though a few times she gasped out his name after a sharp smack.

Her eyes had rolled shut somewhere towards the end of the last break, anticipating the next hit, only to feel the light kisses and tickling of his breath. She had to open her eyes to see what he was doing, wanting to watch to make sure this is all real. Parting her legs with full expectations of feeling his mouth again, instead felt the crop beneath her feet being pulled. Through all this, Krystal had actually forgotten about what was at her feet.

If she was still in her playful mind set, she could have very easily whinnied just for fun as he called her a stallion. Though that wasn't the case now, she had fallen into that world of sensations that he creates. The playfulness had ended after about five minutes into the spankings. The flick of the crop to her nipple sent a new kind of spark and her eyes grew wide in shock.

The flick may not have been hard, though to her, it was very intense. Krystal tried to curl away with a need to protect her nipples. Although she couldn't get very far with her hands strapped up. It mixed in with the burning from the assault to her rear end. In reality she couldn't tell if she liked it or not and the confusion of how it felt flashed through her eyes as she looked at him.

"I... I don't know if I can... if I can handle it there... Master..."

She panted while still dancing around on her toes for him. This time she didn't say the word 'can't' like she normally would, instead taking a different step in expressing concerns she had. Having her nipples smacked isn't something she would have considered and she felt they would be too sensitive for something like that.

"I'm... too sensitive... to be smacked there."

No matter what her words were saying, all the truth he needed laid in her eyes and body language as it processed the feeling. He could feel, just as much as see the betrayal of her writhing form as it silently begged him for more attention.
 
He smiled as he heard her denial that she did not want him to continue what he was doing to her. He could see the look of pleasure in her eyes, although he did admit it was also laced with fear. However that was half the fun. She did not know what her body could endure, which was why she was so frightened, however her body knew what it liked, which was why she liked it so much.

Her whole body was actually leaning towards him and he was pretty certain she didn't even know she was doing it. Her breasts were thrust proudly towards him and he again began to lightly trail the crop over them.

Her nipples were now so hard and erect he would not be surprised if he could not hand the crop by its strap off the end of them. He lightly ran it over each of them and watched her reaction, before again circling it over each of her breasts and down through the valley between them.

Again he lightly smacked each of her nipples, no more than a quick swat to tease them before circling again, then he bounced the crop down her stomach lightly and rubbed it between her legs.

Bringing it up to his nose he inhaled her sweet smell and smiled. "Why look here my pet. You are soaked. Does my Pet like this so much?"

Replacing the crop between her legs he again rubbed her lips then swatted them gently, smiling at her why he did so.

"Perhaps we should see just how much my little pet can take?"

Swatting her again he moved to her side and raising his hand brought the crop down on her ass.

It was a testing stroke, done at about quarter of his strength to see what sort of injury it would do to her and how she would endure it. He had no wish to hurt Krystal, this was for pleasure, but at the same time a little pain was needed. Finding that balance was the trick.

His next stroke was a little harder as was the next until he gauged the strength she needed and craved and then he set to work.
 
Krystal wanted to protest and to take a step back as all the sudden the reality of the situation hit her. She hadn't fully told him to stop, though if she did, she needed a good excuse and simply being afraid wouldn't be good enough. That's all she has been from the very start is afraid of trying new things. This is no different and deep in her gut, she knew he wouldn't let her get of this easily.

The trailing of the crop confirmed it, right along with the light smacks to each nipple. This time it felt different than the first time, her body processed it differently. She whimpered, flinched and arched from the jolts it created. It also went straight to her clit which increased the wild excitement racing through her.

She couldn't stop the motion of her hips as he teased her with the crop. Any longer and she would have climaxed for him, although he took the crop away all too soon. On the inside she did what she could to deny his claims as he sniffed the crop and asked his question. The roller coaster ride Krystal was on confused her senses more than she wanted to accept.

"I... I... don't know.... what I...."

She whimpered out in confusion and in lust. Her body needed one this while her subconscious mind questioned everything. The rest of what she tried to say was cut off by the return of the crop and her hips jerked with the soft taps. Krystal squirted on the crop from those light taps just before he returned to her ass and she yelped from the first smack.

The battle with her subconscious remained deep in her eyes, the silent questions of why she would enjoy this kept taunting her. The biggest questioned always came snooping around the corner, asking if she keeps allowing this, will he become abusive. He talks of punishments and if this isn't a punishment, she wondered how painful a real punishment will be after this.

Each tap from the crop brought her dancing to a new level as it was sharper than his hand. She could feel the welts forming from the burning skin as he continued. Once he found a rhythm, she was dancing on her toes with juices leaking down her legs. He found that she did like the harder kisses of the crop, a nice little sign that she has the potential of being a pain slut.
 
Lucifer worked the crop over her buttocks and upper thighs like a conductor leading a major orchestra. At times he would hit her at her pain threshold, eliciting groans and squeals of pain from her. At other times he would touch her with sharp strokes, designed to sting and burn for several seconds before fading away. She would normally hiss at these and try to rub away the pain.

Yet his favorites were the light swats. They hardly caused any pain at all, but used at just the right time in just the right way, they had the most effect of all. A light swat on an already tingling spot could hurt just as much as a hard whack and leave no bad marks or damage the skin. Several small swats before a sharp one could increase or decrease the pain depending on how things were done and also add to the surprise.

Lucifer loved seeing Krystal's reactions and knew from them that this was going to become something of a regular activity for them. In fact he had several other things he was thinking of trying because of her reactions. Seeing her flushed face and the trickles of juices that were making their way down her legs he decided to see if she could actually be brought off a special way.

Moving back in front of her he smiled before smacking both of her nipples reasonably hard then placing the crop between her legs he began to swing it up and into her clit, smacking it and her engorged lips. The crop made a wet smacking sound as it encountered her sopping opening but he just smiled wider as he looked deeper into her eyes.

"You enjoy this don't you my pet. You love the feeling of helplessness and the sting of the pain. Now cum for me right now. Cum for your Master like a good little pet should."
 
The inner struggle went on for a few good moments until she simply couldn't question this situation. The sensation overwhelmed her and she danced to every strike that landed. Krystal writhed and jerked on her toes while pulling herself up to get away from the bites. Yet, she couldn't go anywhere which increased the cravings for more.

There were moments when she tried to beg and plead with him to stop, although words never actually came out. Only sounds of her desires filled the stable, eventually the attempt to beg for more, which again, no words actually escaped. In time, she fell deeply into subspace, no longer capable of comprehending reality and allowed the sensations to drive her.

She didn't realize he had stopped and moved in front of her, all her nerves were burning and stinging that it felt as though the crop still bit her. His voice brought her back a little, through glazed and teary eyes she managed to look up at him. There wasn't anytime between his question and the bites on her nipples to process his words. Krystal cried out hoarsely from the fresh pain while she jerked away.

Her eyes grew wide with the next area the crop bit, each smack to her clit forced her to jerk and dance a new tune. The sensitivity of her swollen clit brought fresh tears as it felt good to finally have attention there, yet, it was also painful. Krystal barely heard him as she screamed out and climaxed painfully hard. Her trembling legs went numb and could barely stand on her toes, putting most of her weight on the straps. She couldn't breathe for several moments while riding out the overwhelming orgasm.

Krystal didn't quite pass out, though she wasn't really with him either. This level of pleasure sent her deep a rabbit hole that she has never known before. He could see that she isn't going anywhere on her own at this point, for all she cared, she could easily sleep out here in the stall. As the rush of the climax ended though, the nerves started to catch up with reality and the cool night air hit like a ton of bricks. Shortly after the shivering took hold of her in no time.
 
Lucifer had been prepared to play with her for much longer, but he realized Krystal was too overwhelmed to continue for now. He doubted she even knew exactly what was going on at the moment, even though her eyes were open.

Undoing the straps that were in essence holding her up, he gently lowered her to the ground, before quickly finding an old blanket in one of the stalls and covering her up. Then packing everything up into the small bag, he picked it and her up and carried them back to the house.

It was not a long walk and he smiled as she nuzzled into his chest, her arms wrapping themselves around his neck. He felt how wet her legs were from all the juices running down them and debated whether or not to take her straight to the shower, but decided getting her into a warm bed would be better.

Soon he was laying her down in her bed, gently putting her down on her side. He took the blanket out onto her patio and left it there. Returning he pulled back the blanket and examined her ass cheeks and thighs. There were numerous red welts, and the whole area glowed red, but there was nothing there that would cause any permanent or even short term damage.

Smiling he covered her back up and then gently untied the straps from her wrists. Placing them in the bag he slipped it under the bed. For now it looked like they were done. She would have to wait for her special surprise.

He saw her start to shiver again and he climbed in beside her, gathering her small frame up into his arms and holding her close until she started to warm up. It didn't take all that long, but he found himself reluctant to let go even once she was sufficiently warm. Lying there with her in his arms, her head on his chest, he began to run his fingers through her hair a smile of contentment on his face.
 
It took sometime for her to crawl back to reality as she laid in bed with him. For a short while nothing made sense while her tender skin processed what had happened to it. The session wasn't severe enough for her to be in extreme pain, more of a numbing throb than anything. Krystal never fully crashed, although she could easily sleep if she really wanted to. When it came down to it, she wanted to be stronger than that, to push herself to remain awake.

She laid with him in silence for a while to process the experience. Somewhere deep down, she felt bad for having it end so soon and wondered if he was upset in anyway. Nothing about his actions or attitude right now told her that he was, if nothing else she could feel the smile he wore. Not to mention the tender touch of his fingers through her hair pushed the idea of him being upset to the side.

Finally the real questions crept in, the ones from earlier, those pesky, nagging questions that would have ruined the moment back then. Even now she didn't truly want to think of them, let alone ask them. As in all things though, she did need to know. If he lies, the most she could do is catch it in his voice. In that same thought however, she hasn't been able to really tell with him, for some reason she has a real difficult time reading him.

"I... really enjoyed that. I may not understand why, or how, but it... it is... I don't know... freeing? If that makes sense at all.."

Krystal eventually broke the silence, her tone is full of uncertainty as she thought of the best way to ask what she needed. Just like before, there really isn't anyway to say something in a nice way when it comes to these sort of things. Giving a tiny smirk when thinking of her question earlier about getting pregnant. So far none of her questions or concerns have chased him away yet. Why would this one be any different?

"I would love to do more of that... I need to know something before doing it again though. I know that we kind of talked about it a little... but, I didn't think we would be doing.. well.. you know... tying me up and beating me."

She laughed a little and reached to rub her sore behind, only to feel the burning pain being refreshed. Another small smirk managed to escape thinking she won't be sitting right for a while now. Her ass has taken quite the beating today with the spankings and then the crop.

"Anyway, what I'm trying to say is.... Since I have taken that step without really knowing what would happen. You mentioned earlier that the spanking I had would be a mild punishment. I need to know that when I am vulnerable like that... Would you take advantage of the situation? Like hit me anger if you ever got too upset with me? I don't mind being punished, if needed... I am just afraid that you will... I don't know... go to far. Get carried away type thing."

Shortly after she said all that, Krystal fell silent thinking she spoke too much. However, this is all new to her and she honestly didn't know any better. In her eyes people do crazy things, today proved as much and with that in mind, she couldn't be too careful.

"I don't know. Perhaps I'm being a too paranoid... Maybe I'm diving too deep and fast into all this. I... just... don't know how to feel right now about this. I want to trust you and not question things, but I... don't do this sort of thing."

Krystal sounded more confused than ever by the experience. It is clear that she enjoyed it to the very last possible second. Now though, despite the feel good vibe her body is going through, the mind couldn't stop over thinking it all.
 
Lucifer was silent as she talked, but had continued to stroke her hair, listening to her voice her concerns about what they were doing together and just how far they were willing to go.

In truth he had been expecting something like this to happen, and actually thought it might have come a bit sooner, but it was good for them to have this discussion before things got any wilder.

"Very well Krystal, let's have a little talk shall we." He leaned down and kissed the top of her head and continued to stroke her hair. "I assure you I will never, ever, strike you with anything but love behind it. Never will I lash out in anger towards you, and no matter how vulnerable you become, never will I allow you to come to any harm." Smiling he continued in a cheeky voice, "Well any harm we both don't agree upon."

"As for you not doing this kind of thing, Well I think you are finding out that yes you do like it and maybe more. However I am not going to do anything that you do not wish me to. In fact we can agree right now on a safe word for you. All you have to do is say that word and I will stop immediately. Just think of a word you would not normally say in a million years in that sort of situation. Something like Concorde or Pterodactyl."

Kissing her on the lips he smiled at her. "Besides we don't always have to explore that side of things you know. There are so many other things to do, and I do believe you are still a virgin my dear. We should really do something about that."

"Still you should think about what you want to experience and tell me. Believe me, nothing you tell me will shock or disgust me in any way. I am the Devil you know," he grinned evilly, "I know what lurks in peoples hearts and have dealt with sin for centuries. Nothing you can think up will be off putting to me, but it will be fun."

Laughing he pulled her closer and began to kiss her neck and fondle her breasts. "Oh and as for a severe punishment my Pet. I believe we might have to work our way up to that. I think you might like it, but it is best if we take it slowly. That will involve, whips, clamps, ropes, chains, several specialty items, and maybe even another person. Do you think you could handle that?"
 
Back
Top