Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 3

Love to see a smutty ass tonight. Posting my cock against that as as I Ann Cumming is fun.

A pic of my 40C boobs.

attachment.php

Lovely dress too WOW

40C - SCcouple1990-07-11-2015, 0709 AM p11

Thank you for sharing

hugs :rose:

old borg fred

I like to pop up with pics occasionally so please don't index this :). I don't know why, showing myself off makes me feel so filthy and turns me on so much but I end up backing out when I lose my horniness ahaa.[/QUOTE]

Sassy you know that having that power over a man turns you on....the idea of him or them wanting to get off on your body especially those gorgeous breasts, that you can watch them lose control just by looking at you, and I am sure the sight of them emptying on to you all turn you on...nothing at all wrong with it either power can be a great turn on :) M

It's not to do with the power aha I'm just very submissive and I love being and being called a slut :p

It's not to do with the power aha I'm just very submissive and I love being and being called a slut :p

Ahhh but isn't being submissive about power, too. Either way glad you are turned on and I love that shower pic in the butt thread, that is a very kissable, spankable, and then massageable butt. And that can be in any order or combined....hmmmm massaging to a smack then back to massage...that is nice idea, interest? M

Mmm, my perfect idea of a slut. I love the idea of having a young girl on her knees for me, looking up, waiting for my cum. Begging me for it, because she knows how much it turns me on.

My 34D's!!!

I like to pop up with pics occasionally so please don't index this :). I don't know why, showing myself off makes me feel so filthy and turns me on so much but I end up backing out when I lose my horniness ahaa.

Awesome 34Ds and such a beautiful face!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Back