A Male_Cat now in WV

Well I did say I was going to post this....me on a camel....:rolleyes:

Attachments

• DSC_0192a.jpg
    DSC_0192a.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 28
Hi Ling:kiss:

I hope things have improved on both of those...at least the snow will melt away.......:D
mh, no not much,have to ease my way from the Stop Signs coz the Snowbanks are to high and its minus 20 this Morning hate to go outside brrrrrrrrr

mh, no not much,have to ease my way from the Stop Signs coz the Snowbanks are to high and its minus 20 this Morning hate to go outside brrrrrrrrr

I guess the change of seasons yesterday didn't help much at all:rolleyes:

I guess the change of seasons yesterday didn't help much at all:rolleyes:
Change of Season doesnt mean much Hun,last Year all the Snow was gone already &right now we got close to 4ft:eek: and another cold Morning- hate to get out of the nice warm Bed;)
Anyway, Good Morning and some hugssss-squeezes & :kiss:ssss

Change of Season doesnt mean much Hun,last Year all the Snow was gone already &right now we got close to 4ft:eek: and another cold Morning- hate to get out of the nice warm Bed;)
Anyway, Good Morning and some hugssss-squeezes & :kiss:ssss

Mmmm, wish I could cuddle up in that bed and help get even warmer:devil::p:nana:

4ft that is just crazy:eek:

Mmmm, wish I could cuddle up in that bed and help get even warmer:devil::p:nana:

4ft that is just crazy:eek:
Could even end up without Covers as it sometimes happens if it gets to warm (hot);):D
Have an exciting Wknd Hun :kiss::kiss:

Hi Ling:kiss:, I hope you had a great start to the work week:)
Well the Week has been so,so-Snow is starting to melt,Potholes and Puddles are coming out and I ran out of W.Washer Fluid :( Anyway Good Morning :kiss:

Well the Week has been so,so-Snow is starting to melt,Potholes and Puddles are coming out and I ran out of W.Washer Fluid :( Anyway Good Morning :kiss:

The pothole repairs will begin soon, glad to hear you had a pretty good week Ling:rose:

Back