Against All Odds (closed for silvertongue217)

All pretense of anger (though if he was being honest with himself he had never been angry with her in the first place) melted away the minute her body was revealed. While she could not see his eyes ranking over her body taking in every inch with barely repressed lust she could feel it. His body screamed it out to her every thing from his scent to his sounds saying one thing quite clearly.

He wanted her

"I" Clark said words failing him as he worked his mouth up and down "This is probably the sexiest and sweetest thing any one has ever done for me...."

He reached out to gently touch her cheek his touch slow and sweet even though every thing in him wanted to throw her down and take her. He leaned in running his nose against hers for a few seconds before he kissed her.

And oh did he kiss her

Deep with unbridled passion and lust, he kissed her until he could take it any more. His hands roamed down down down grabbing her ass and lifting her up as he moved to his bed. He tossed her down pushing his sleep shorts down as he did and freeing his naked hard cock as he jumped into bed with her.

"God you have no idea how long I have wanted this" He said moaning in pleasure as he kissed her passionately.
 
If the scent screaming off him and the incredible hardness of his cock were any indication, Emily certainly knew how badly he wanted it. She could taste it in him; the arousal, the longing, the anticipation. She kissed him back, letting him feel all that from her as her hands roamed up and down the planes of his body.

When her hands found his cock her heart pounded in delight. The touch of his velvety warm skin, the thought that it would soon be in her, it was all so much. She stroked him, hand wrapping around him squeezing as she did, her thumb flicked up to rub his tip every now and again, as her lips danced with his. She was very, very happy that her plan had worked. The lingerie beneath the coat was a winner for sure.
 
The minute she squeezed his cock he moaned loudly his entire body rumbling as he felt the firm hard contact. The fact she liked it rough and loved gripping it only turned Clark on more. He was tempted to get the cock ring out of his dresser and show it to her slip it on and feel the constricting tightness as he fucked her....

That might be a little to extreme

Instead he leaned in kissing her deeply moaning and moving his tongue into her mouth as he bucked against her hand.

"More more" Clark moaned in pleasure thrusting forward panting from the contact "Promise me you wont run this time"
 
Enjoy couldn't be sure that she wouldn't run. If she heard something, someone... But as she stroked Clark's cock, tasted his arousal in his kisses, as she realised she wanted it just as much.

"I promise Clark," the words tumbled from her lips. "This time I'm yours, I wont run!"

She continued her steady stroking, feeling all the ways his body moved in reaction to hers, the shimmering outline of him writhing at her touch.

"Tell me how you like it," she whispered, "I want it to be good for you!"
 
Clark moaned in pleasure "We can have time for all that later" He said moaning in pleasure his voice thick with arousal.

"For now I need you inside of me" He said moaning his entire body humming with the need to feel her tight wet pussy around his cock. He pushed between her legs leaning down to kiss and nip ath er neck aggressively as the head of his cock rubbed against her clit.
 
"Clark!" Emily hissed, sucking in a breath as his tip pushed against her clit. Her hips bucked, that thick warmness divine against her tender flesh. She raised her hips and kissed him back fiercely. She had never done this before, but she knew that she wanted to now. More than anything.

"Please Clark, I'm yours!"
 
Clark eagerly pushed in so intent on getting her that he almost failed to notice her barrier

Almost

He moaned as he felt it looking at her with wide eyes as he felt it on his cock.

"Your a virgin?" He asked his tone one of shock as he leaned up and starred at her on his bed.
 
"Yes," Emily said, brows furrowing as she sensed his hesitation, felt the loss of his heat against her skin. "That's not a problem... Is it?"
 
"No no not at all" Clark said his heart beating out a nervous beat as struggled not to push in and destroy it "I mean are you sure you want to do this with me?"

"I want this so badly but are you saving your self?" Clark asked moaning as his cock throbbed inside of her.
 
Emily couldn't help but laugh

"Yes, I was saving myself. For a guy who didn't want me only as an item on their bucket list. You know, fuck a blind girl- check!" Emily caught herself, the bitterness there.

"You, Clark," she said, this time all genuine and with a gentle smile, "I was saving myself for someone like you."

He was poised, so close to breaking through. She bucked her hips just a little. Permission. A plea.
 
Clark eyes softened and he leaned in kissing her once more deeply. His hips pushed forward his cock clearing her barrier and sliding inside of her as he shivered in pleasure.

"Its going to hurt at first" He told her gently moaning as his hips bucked. He kept going pushing inside of her not stopping until he bottomed out inside of her. His hands went down to her hips massaging them trying to bring her some pleasure as he settled and his cock throbbed deep inside of her.
 
Emily hissed; a sharp intake of breath as Clark pushed through. Her arms were around him, her fingers scraping against his skin as he plunged into her. Her entrance stung as he moved, and her breath was shallow by the time he was all the way in. She was glad when he stilled, giving her time to adjust to his member. She concentrated on his hands as they massaged her, that sweet contact taking away some of the sting.

Emily moved her head, catching his lips and kissing him. She could feel his body thrumming with desire against hers, his cock twitching within her, urging him on ven as he remained still.

"It's okay Clark," Emily whispered after a few moments as the stinging lessened. She bucked her hips up against him, gasping at how he filled her.
 
Clark sighed in pleasure nodding at her words and the permission they gave him. He was going mad trying to stay still not when her warm tight pussy was doing the most wonderful things to half of his shaft.....

"If it hurts just let me know" He told her leaning in to give her one last kiss. He began to move in and out of her slowly at first plunging in deep however as his balls began to clap against her pert ass.

"Oh god you feel good" He told her moaning and shivering as he picked up the pace "Oh god Emily soooooo good!"
 
Emily smiled at Clark's words, but she knew she wouldn't tell him, even if it did. She had quite a high pain tolerance, but found that his body pressing against her fresh bruises was more uncomfortable than the stinging inside (which had already started to subside.

By the time Clark picked up the pace she found that his rhythm had become comfortable. Better than comfortable really, it had started to feel good. She hadn't imagined that something as simple as his cock sliding in and out could feel as pleasurable as it did. She also enjoyed the closeness of them; their naked bodies rubbing together, their lips colliding, their scents mingling. It was lovely in all the best ways.

"Oh Clark," she moaned, raising her hips to meet his, testing this new thing between them and finding it wonderful.
 
"Oh god you feel so good Em" Clark said moaning in pure pleasure. Her pussy clung to him like a glove leaving him little room to move as he pumped inside of her. It was so wet and tight that it took all of his willpower not to fall off the edge.

Still some relief would be needed

He grabbed her rolling her so that way she was on top and riding him. He smacked her ass before running his hands up her back and grabbing her arms to bring her down as he showed her where his lips were.

"Just like that roll your hips" He said moaning in pleasure "oh yes right there right there!"
 
Emily chuckled as Clark tumbled them over, placing her on top of him. She allowed him to bring her closer, kissing him deeply as she followed his directions. It may have felt good for him, but from this position she found a certain motion that pressed her clit against his pubic bone. The roll of her hops became more purposeful as she chased the pleasure. It was elusive, she wasn't sure she would orgasm from it, but it felt good.

"Oh Clark, why did I wait so long to do this with you?" She moaned, breath ragged as she rode him.
 
"Most wait longer" Clark said in a moan as he laughed and bounced her on his cock. The feel of her clit rubbing against his pubic bone and of his cock buried deep inside her only enhanced the pleasure. He found himself kissing her deeply and passionately as their bodies rocked and bounced together.

"I love you" He moaned into her mouth "I love you I love you!"
 
"I love you too," Emily moaned, pulling her lips away from his and sitting ul. She gasped in surprise at the deepness of this new position. Almost too deep actually, but with a mere shift of her hips she was able to make sure she was comfortable. In this position shr felt as though she was in total control. Her palms pushed down onto Clark's chest as she found her rhythm. She found that angle again.

"Oh shit!" She swore, hips bucking wildly, inner muscles tightening around Clark, clinging tight to him.
 
That did it

He hadnt wanted to or even planned on it but the feeling of her spasming on him pushed him over the edge. Her virgin pussy clammed down on him milking and sucking his cock for all it was worth. It pushed him over the edge and the Clark gripped her ass and grunted as he thrusted in deep.

His last thoughts were that he maybe should have pulled out

"Oh shit oh shit!" Clark moaned thrusting in deep as his cock burst. His cum heavy and warm shot in her seeding deep inside of her as he bucked his hips wildly. He came hard and fucked her through it the bed shaking and shuddering as he moaned her name over and over again.
 
Emily's eyes widened and breathing quickened as Clark's thrusts became more frantic. There was something wild and animalistic about it all, something so primal and hot. He fucked her hard enough to male her gals, her body trembling as the pressure built up and up before he exploded inside of her. When he was done shd fell against him, her own body twitching with his.

"Wow, Clark...." She whispered, catching his lips in a kiss, "Wow...." For on e jn her life Emily was lost for words.
 
He kissed her back moaning in pleasure as he shivered "I feel the same way I am only sorry I uh burst before you reached your peek"

Clark brightened up "however I can make it up to you" He said grinning as he turned her onto the bed. He moved down her body kissing and nibling on her skin. He found her hips sucking on them before he ran his tongue down and found her clit.
 
Emily ran her hand through Clark's hair as he apologised. It didn't matter that she hadn't had an orgasm. She was amazed at how wonderful their joining had been, her body still thrumming from the contact. Shd was about tell him so when he laid her onto her back and started kissing trails down her skin. When his lips round her pussy she cried out in a mixture of pleasure and anticipation. His tongue flicking against her clit was het undoing. Now she knew shd wouldn't be able to think all day if she didn't cum.

"Yes Clark, that's it..." She murmured, one hand tangling in his hair while the other scraped at his shoulders.
 
"You have not seen any thing yet" Clark told her smirking and moaning as she ran her hands through his hair. He panted in pleasure enjoying the feel for a second before he focused on the task at hand.

And oh did he focus

He dove in licking sucking and nibbling on her outer lips. He however did not stay there long. Soon his nose was running against her clit bumping and teasing it as his tongue wormed its way deep inside of her. He began to eat her out in earnest moaning in pleasure as he sampled their combined juices and his own seed.
 
Clark was amazing. His tongue and lips were so skilled. And then... Emily swore under her breath. His nose was bumping against her clit as his tongue dived into herm his tongue, dipping into her cum filled pussy. He was eating her out when she was full of his juices! Emily swore again, her entire body shocked with undeniable arousal at the thought. She raised her hips up against him, pushing her pussy into his face.

"Do we taste good Clark?" She asked, voice ragged as the pleasure in her clit increased.
 
Clark smiled removing his mouth from her clit and her pussy as he crawled back up.

"You tell me" Clark purred leaning in their lips inches apart so she could smell it fully. He then captured her mouth in a ragged kiss his tongue sliping in and sharing their combined taste as he made out with her passionately.
 
Back
Top