Back From Hiatus

For the past 6 months I've been powerlifting which is amazing because not only do I get to eat all the food I want (yay for no starvation diets) but I also get to throw weights around with "the boys"...

Pre workout.. You definitely dont want to see what post workout looks like:eek:

I wanna see post workout... And post workout shower... And post post-workout-shower... :devil:

For the past 6 months I've been powerlifting which is amazing because not only do I get to eat all the food I want (yay for no starvation diets) but I also get to throw weights around with "the boys"...

Bet the 'boys' like that.. And yes, I think post workout pics would be just as lovely ;)

I call bullshit. I'd probably pay to see what post work out pics look like. Lol

Hey there. Long time no see. But did you actually get any sleep last night, or have you been up the whole time? :D

Of course I did ;) The problem is Im awake when everyone else is asleep and vice versa haha.

I love women who lift weights and not only do cardio :cool:

Cardio is the worst!

I wanna see post workout... And post workout shower... And post post-workout-shower... :devil:

Ill keep that in mind for future pics

Like you said, You have been gone for a while, perhaps you have forgotten what we like.

This is true. I must re-educate myself ;)

Welcome back! Exciting to see you here, the boards have missed your sexiness.

Damn. Another sexy Australian. Are there ugly women there or are they all hot like you?

would love to see the post work out :)

:clears throat and try my best Mad Hatter impression: Good Morning! Your pics look absolutely delightful! Positively charming! Would you care for a cup of tea?

I really hope you spoil us with some pics of you working out or admiring your "pump" after your work outs .. a good friend and his gf are massive gym addicts and it's so hawt seeing her fresh from the gym like that but she is incredibly lesphobic ;) so I have to be careful admiring would luv to be able to lay back and gaze at the results of your hard work if you are willing to generously share.. sexy cleavage pics as is though

Welcome back Astla, I do hope you find it as enjoying as when you left :) We do look forward to seeing more of your lovely self ;) :rose: M

Of course I did ;) The problem is Im awake when everyone else is asleep and vice versa haha.

Hmm, is a year later too long to reply. :rolleyes:

I just did a little thread stalking on the Aussie thread, and came up with this. And FWIW I'm just finishing work now, and its 35C.

Some of us are in the same time zone. Hell, we might even be in the same postcode! :D

Back