Bits and Pieces...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You better be careful..... My eyes can cast a spell on you like no other... and see into your soul... where it will tell me all your secrets....I say gazing back at you looking for you to blink...:kiss::rose::kiss:

Please tell me my secrets ... i didn't know all my secrets myself *looking back without a blink*
And my soul is a dangerous place to go by the way

Please tell me my secrets ... i didn't know all my secrets myself *looking back without a blink*
And my soul is a dangerous place to go by the way

You desire a woman who can stand her ground but knows when to bow at your feet.... She must be able to feed your selfish side to it's fullest and turn around and whisper in your ear telling you to do as she says, as she gently nips at the lobe of your ear..... She must know how to please your every whim but give you a fight..... Her must be all yours but stay herself..... In other words, you desire all a woman can be..... :kiss::rose::kiss:

You better be careful..... My eyes can cast a spell on you like no other... and see into your soul... where it will tell me all your secrets....I say gazing back at you looking for you to blink...:kiss::rose::kiss:

It's true .... He did it to me

You desire a woman who can stand her ground but knows when to bow at your feet.... She must be able to feed your selfish side to it's fullest and turn around and whisper in your ear telling you to do as she says, as she gently nips at the lobe of your ear..... She must know how to please your every whim but give you a fight..... Her must be all yours but stay herself..... In other words, you desire all a woman can be..... :kiss::rose::kiss:

Your opinion or the way of the scorpio`:cool::kiss:

You know i would never admit that *looking straight into your eyes to see if you are blinking*

Wicked little laugh, as my head turns, looking at you over my shoulder with not one blink....Mmmmm..... yes, I knew you'd never admit it.... but none the less, it's true....:kiss::rose::kiss:

Wicked little laugh, as my head turns, looking at you over my shoulder with not one blink....Mmmmm..... yes, I knew you'd never admit it.... but none the less, it's true....:kiss::rose::kiss:

No i am just sweet and nice and cute ... the rest is all smoke and mirrors ;)

Shhhhh...... He's doing a magic trick....;):kiss:

A very good one I may add....:D:kiss:

It may be a good trick but Scorpios can't do magic tricks. They may not think they are but they are far too transparent. :D

What are you needing pants for? :cool:

Well if you're watching that closely, I may need them, seeing how I've only got on a sexxy little pair of lace panties that aren't covering up much.... Oh and a gray tank top....;):kiss:

Well if you're watching that closely, I may need them, seeing how I've only got on a sexxy little pair of lace panties that aren't covering up much.... Oh and a gray tank top....;):kiss:

I prefer you on just the lace panties

I make you take them off eventually ... so why bother? :D

Sadly that rabbit is pulling my ponytail and telling me it's time to pop back up that rabbit hole..... I enjoyed the banter and am looking forward to posting more pics.... Thanks everyone for your lovely post about them....
Till next time....
Kisses....
El....
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

your body looks fantastic.

Lady in Red..

Dressed to kill...
Is always such a thrill...
From head to toe...
Knowing just what to show...
Her art of tease...
Is there to please...