what a class act...

rae121452

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 18, 2017
Posts
6,727
Trump calls congressman "little Adam Schitt"

Trump calls congressman Adam Schiff 'little Adam Schitt' in tweet

"Wow, Mr. President, that’s a good one. Was that like your answers to Mr. Mueller’s questions, or did you write this one yourself?" Schiff fired back.

Nov. 18, 2018 / 2:32 PM EST
By Allan Smith

President Donald Trump described Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff of California as "little Adam Schitt" in a tweet Sunday, criticizing the likely incoming House Intelligence Committee chairman for his comments about acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker earlier in the day.

The tweet was still up on the president's Twitter page more than an hour after Trump first posted it.

"So funny to see little Adam Schitt (D-CA) talking about the fact that Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker was not approved by the Senate, but not mentioning the fact that Bob Mueller (who is highly conflicted) was not approved by the Senate!" Trump wrote.

Schiff responded within an hour, tweeting, "Wow, Mr. President, that's a good one."

"Was that like your answers to Mr. Mueller’s questions, or did you write this one yourself?" he added, referring to reporting that Trump will soon submit his written answers to special counsel Robert Mueller's questions.
 
I prefer

Little Bug Eyes
2hels7.jpg
 
Back
Top